It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is NATO?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Britguy

Ah.. opinion.. fair enough.

Well price of freedom as they say. The west becomes easy targets because they allow people to speak their minds. In Russia you go to jail and Putin confiscates all your money. So i guess the true test of freedom is being able to say your government sucks.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Britguy

Ah.. opinion.. fair enough.

Opinion, yes! And based in reality, as I mentioned, not on a Wikipedia listing and official government soundbites which, as we know, are never based on reality or the truth. In fact, much like your constant and never ending claims of Russian invasions of Ukraine!

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Russia invaded Ukraine and is lying to the world about it.

you seem to take offense to that...i mean it is not like the U.S has ever invaded somewhere on the pretense of a lie...

but either way thanks for the clarification on what nato is

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

you seem to take offense to that...i mean it is not like the U.S has ever invaded somewhere on the pretense of a lie...

Not offended at all.

Just stunned that some people buy into the Russian propaganda without questioning it / verifying it.
As an example see this post - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wikileaks confirmed WMDs were located in Iraq in 2003 if that's what you are referring to.

And you are welcome about the info.
edit on 1-9-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Not offended at all.

Just stunned that some people buy into the Russian propaganda without questioning it / verifying it.
As an example se this post - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wikileaks confirmed WMDs were located in Iraq in 2003 if that's what you are referring to.

And you are welcome about the info.

Yes turns out they were indeed there but doesnt fit peoples narrative also the 2003 invasion involved 40 countries many from the middle east. Makes sense since he kept threatening his neighbors. And NATO refused to get involved in Iraq. Again people try to rewrite history claiming it was a NATO operation.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   

NATO, is a "kill Europe" pact.

Anybody, by now, should understand what the "New World Order" is. The New World, being the Americas. The New World Order, being their "imposed" order on Europe.

Now, you have to ask yourself. What is Europe.

Europe is the coalition of "Hellas" type nations, known as Germanic nations. That invaded and destroyed the Roman empire, and later the Byzantine Empire.

Who are the NATO center of command. They are "Romans", so to speak. The descendants of people, that migrated from Rome and the Byzantine empire, that never were able to rise up, in Europe. With the New World, the poor of Europe got a "new start" in America. Actually, they had gotten a new start in England a long time ago, or with the Industrial revolution. Where the current english speaking people, replaced the "old english", or the "normans" of old England.

English, Spanish, Italian and French are highly Latin infiltrated languages. German, and Scandinavian are less so ... but are more and more, becomeing Latin inflitrated.

Russia, is the remnant of the "east" Roman empire, they are actually the Remnants of "Hellas", so to speak.

That's actually quite important ... because NATO is built as a structure that is bridging England and US, as a pact that promises that iff Europe would "break" out of the chains. The US would "return", to kill Europe.

NATO, is in reality a anti-Europe gang.

Russia isn't a "threat", and never was ... it's actually the last European power structure, that is being systematically destroyed. And it's all being done, with the help of Europeans ... after all, it's European history. The Roman lines, who were murdering Germans, were full of Germanic mercenaries, who got paid to murder their own families.

One example of NATO ... is it's presence in Afghanistan. Using drones to murder civilians, not because they are a threat to NATO ... but because they're "taliban". And, it's an act "demanded" by the US, and not a single NATO member opposed it.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   

What is NATO?
one big money-pit

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Damn and I always liked to akin myself to a Roman soldier, cool story bro
edit on 1-9-2014 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CallYourBluff

Theodore Achilles is cited as being intrinsic to the actual writing of the North Atlantic Treaty.

en.wikipedia.org...

Born in 1905, Achilles is an old school globalist.

After his retirement from government, Achilles became a director and Vice Chairman of the Atlantic Council of the United States, a promoter of global governance. He also became a governor of the Atlantic Institute (1969–1973); a consultant for NASA (1963–1960); and Vice Chairman of the International Management and Development Institute. He was a major player in the drafting of the North Atlantic Treaty, and much of the later years of his life were spent pushing for further integration of NATO. Achilles also sought further integration of the International Monetary Fund.

Achilles was a member of the secretive Alibi Club, Beta Theta Pi, Brook Club of New York, Chevy Chase Club, Council on Foreign Relations, the Metropolitan Club of Washington and had attended the Bilderberg Group.

As the post I am replying to suggests, NATO is a millitary arm of the globalist elite. I agree that NATO is a deliberate solution to a war that created by the same globalist bankers. We see it continuing today, as NATO rolls right through the Middle East to Russia's doorstep. It is right out of CFR's playbook.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ecapsretuo

Im sorry...

What is NATO involved in regarding the middle east?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

NATO, is in reality a anti-Europe gang.

And yet European nations are part of NATO...now how does that work?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
Rome went underground and reared its head once the opportunity arose. Atleast thats what I gathered. Im so stoked that I actually served in the real Roman army
lol

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Slightly of topic, but police presence near the Celtic Manor is being beefed up, schools closing, today Thursday and Friday.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
Rome went underground and reared its head once the opportunity arose. Atleast thats what I gathered. Im so stoked that I actually served in the real Roman army
lol

I am going to start referring to myself as a retired Legionaire. I sure miss those days in Gual. And NATO being some sort of revenge of the Romans makes about as much sense as NATO is run by zionest facist lizard people. Which I am sure somebody will along anytime now to claim.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Ah, yes... the "Putin is the defender of the True Faith" talking point. Long live the narod! You will find that only Russians who have had this alternative history drilled in to them will find your argument comprehensible.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
You don't suppose NATO could be a ready made market for sales of the weapons they deem standardized do you?
I wonder who supplies the bulk of NATO gear?
Getting any particular piece of kit standardized for NATO must be very profitable indeed.....just asking...

Standardizing weapons was actually a result of the Cold War between NATO and the Warsaw pact.

Both sides thought it prudent having 'Standardized' weapons between all the member States respectively which would be a smart move militarily considering an all out conflict.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Its looks perfectly clear that Russia is the thug, not NATO.

Hope nato will defend the whole World against Russia and other rebel countries.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Wow, that's weird.

All this time I thought nato was;

Nations Allied against Terrorist Organizations.

I always hated history, always wanted to learn something new, unrecycled.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

If you don't want to get into who is worse then why did you post what you did?

To make clear that there is no moral high ground for NATO,

and to make clear that this statement of yours:

Its looks perfectly clear that Russia is the thug, not NATO.

... is wrong. Both are thugs.

*Oh and I don't care which is the lesser evil. The lesser evil is not enough.
edit on 1-9-2014 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
NATO was the creation of a coalition of European, African and Middle Eastern Princesses that wanted to create a situation where America would have to fight to defend them; whether He feels like it or not.

It's obsolete. She needs to pay up or fight on her own.

edit on 1-9-2014 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join