It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is NATO?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux
a reply to: MrSpad

I'm just saying, If Obama, or any politician in Washington, was serious about defeating the Islamic State he'd withdraw the United States from the NATO alliance;

nothing confusing about that. while those groups you mentioned have no meaning to me personally, the things that people are doing aren't as hidden as they once were.

I find it completely obvious that NATO, if it ever had, no longer has its partner's best interests in mind, only its own survival. NATO seems like the kind of group that while wearing Russian uniforms would attack Ukraine.

Afghanistan is over in 120 days and NATO has nothing to do...what are they doing...leading the charge against Russia. when no war with Russia emerges, that's when NATO will attack the United States again...just like 9/11, just like they did last week.

How would withdrawing from NATO and losing all of our air and naval bases in Europe and Turkey that give us the ability to strike ISIS make the US serious about ISIS? Are you not aware the NATO members France, Hungry, Netherlands, Albania, Canada, UK and Germany are all involved with supporting the Kurds to defeat ISIS? And you think NATO attacked the US on 911? I have heard some wild theories but, that one is on the top of the list. I still think you must be confusing NATO with some other organization.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
I would just like to know one thing: Is NATO being funded by the US or not?

The answer to this question will make everything else much clearer.

A bonus: the US anti-rocket system for middle east in Poland...oh wait sorry i meant to say NATO's...everyone who knows geography knows what kind of BS this is...

You can look up NATO funding but most of it is Europe and each section is funded separately like for example air defense has a budget naval defense even have a disaster relief fund all separate. The headquarters in Brussels decides how the money is spent and they request payments from NATO members who will budget it into their expenditures. And not all countries fund al areas for example the US does not fund NATO Hawk Management Office it is only Italy and France. For example NATO is requesting currently a higher budget from Germany,Italy,France.Germany and the UK for a European reactionary force US funding has not been requested.

So why not enlighten yourself on how NATO truly operates instead on what you have been told by Russian bloggers.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
N.A.T.O
Not Able To Organize

Sorry, old 1980's Cold War joke

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: mash3d
N.A.T.O
Not Able To Organize

Lol...

Whats funnier is NATO is still together while the Soviet Union couldn't organize.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

NATO IS UNITED STATES AND AFFILIATED WESTERN BANKERS

Any Questions ?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BaconNeggs2
a reply to: Xcathdra

NATO IS UNITED STATES AND AFFILIATED WESTERN BANKERS

Any Questions ?

Yes. What do you mean by the word "bankers?"

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

oh boy

you do know that military organization, military hardware, salaries etc

all of that has to be paid for

so....who do you think provides the funds

I suppose you think taxpayers ?

Sorry, taxpayers can't provide enough, which is why US borrows from private central bankers

THUS US DEBT

I thought everybody and their dog knew all of this

I guess not

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

oh boy

you do know that military organization, military hardware, salaries etc

all of that has to be paid for

so....who do you think provides the funds

I suppose you think taxpayers ?

Sorry, taxpayers can't provide enough, which is why US borrows from private central bankers

THUS US DEBT

I thought everybody and their dog knew all of this

I guess not

What, exactly, do you mean by "bankers?"

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
What is NATO..??

North Atlantic Terrorist Organisation, that is exactly what it is..!

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

What, exactly, do you mean by "bankers?"

OK fine,

here you go

Countries like US, Canada, UK, France, Germany and even Japan.

These countries have no real sovereignty, their governments are puppets of Private Central Bankers.

At some point google Federal Reserve, ECB, Bank of England, Bank of Canada.

Private central bank means the currency is BORROWED from the bank to the government

Now you might scratch your pretty little head and say "Well Russia and China and India, they have central banks too"

YES my pupil

They do, but their central banks are PUBLIC, owned by government itself, they print currency and give to government as needed, WITHOUT interest payments attached.

There, I have given you "Bankers 101"

Now, be honest and tell me that you already know all of this, and in fact, you like it, you agree with it, the western bankers that is

edit on 2-9-2014 by BaconNeggs2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BaconNeggs2

Again, what do you mean by "private central bankers?"

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

come now laddie

you don't want me to just assume you are "daft" and move on

3...2...1....gone

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

come now laddie

you don't want me to just assume you are "daft" and move on

3...2...1....gone

Sorry, but you keep using the phrases "bankers" and "private central bankers" as though they are synonymous, then implying that these bankers issue credit and hold the US in debt. In the US, it is the Treasury, a Federal agency, that issues bonds. 47% of these bonds are held by foreign Central Banks, including China and Russia. Does this make NATO a puppet of China and Russia?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

NATOs fundamental world view is directly opposed to the United States. Not only do I believe that NATO is involved with 9/11, I believe that the United States has been fighting NATO in Afghanistan for the last 13 years. The US certainly has not been fighting Poppy farmers.

but you tow your line.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

NATOs fundamental world view is directly opposed to the United States. Not only do I believe that NATO is involved with 9/11, I believe that the United States has been fighting NATO in Afghanistan for the last 13 years. The US certainly has not been fighting Poppy farmers.

but you tow your line.

Did you know that the United States contributes 73% of NATO's funds? Strange war it is waging against itself, wouldn't you say?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Oh dear Lord. .. There is so much wrong with your version of history it's hard to pick where to start. As I'm on my phone, I can't be arsed either but rest assured ill be back to correct your pile of nonsense.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

that's the part of the story that best supports what I'm saying about NATO...

the U.S. incurs all the costs but the benefits go to special interests in Europe.

Yes, it is strange coming face to face with something that wages wars upon itself, but that is what the United States has been doing for the last 70 years.

and from what can be seen, the politicians have no intention of putting a stop to it.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

Why don't you start a thread that explains your theory at length, from the beginning, because the bits and pieces you have been posting here don't seem to make any sense.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: mash3d
N.A.T.O
Not Able To Organize

Lol...

Whats funnier is NATO is still together while the Soviet Union couldn't organize.

barely together is possibly a little more accurate

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

but you tow your line.

Wait so now you think the US has been fighting NATO in Afganistan? The US is in NATO. Was it figthing itself? The Supeme Commander of NATO is American. Is he plotting on the US? I am pretty sure you have no idea what NATO is and are confusing it with something else. Because your trying to tell me Canada, the UK, Iceland and Luxembourg among others have been fighting the US in afganistan and nobody cares nor noticed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join