It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO/Light Account

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: followingpythagoras I just researched a name that wtbengineer mentioned above....Jaques Vallee. I had looked into his ideas. I must say they resonate with my own to a point. His ideas about control systems have me thinking.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Has anyone ever heard of an underlying grid system that is being used by those in other "planes" for easier travel and location in this one?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: magnecore

I figured so, everyone I've talked to that has had UFO experiences has also had some kind of experience with ghosts or hauntings of some kind. Growing up I had so many terrifying things happen to me that I don't even want to go into here. I know it's all related somehow. I'll send you a link to a Vallee book that I have. I'm sure you'd like it.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

I figured so, everyone I've talked to that has had UFO experiences has also had some kind of experience with ghosts or hauntings of some kind. Growing up I had so many terrifying things happen to me that I don't even want to go into here. I know it's all related somehow. I'll send you a link to a Vallee book that I have. I'm sure you'd like it.

Did you just try sending me a link? I didnt find one in the message!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Sorry man, I accidentally hit enter and now I can't figure out how to send the link!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Its cool, I sent you my email.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

I figured so, everyone I've talked to that has had UFO experiences has also had some kind of experience with ghosts or hauntings of some kind.

I'm in that category. Seen both. Not at the same time and but a few instances of each over my lifetime. Each event was distinct and unrelated to any other. Nor were they simultaneous.

In my opinion they are two different things.

But I'm no expert, just a witness to incomprehensible events. Maybe they are related. Maybe such great interstellar distances between worlds are better navigated in the spirit?
edit on 7-9-2014 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Ok, I'll send you this e-book, hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

These lights are intelligent. They are telepathic. They can imitate airplanes/jets. They can mimic sounds.

all that & more..
..but they're not "lights"

Maybe they are related. Maybe such great interstellar distances between worlds are better navigated in the spirit?

..i think about the microcosmic world & the macrocosmic world

(the small text says: the universe -totally looks like- brain cell under magnification)
from what i can put together,
they're beings that are able to go micro/macro (at will?)
..but i have no idea why they imitate planes & mimic sounds (etc)
(perhaps, they're from iowa?)
and none of it seems kosher to me..

(crowley's Lam)
edit on 8-9-2014 by UNIT76 because: i think he said, "in the past they called 'em angels & demons, in the future they'll call 'em something else"

Has anyone ever heard of an underlying grid system that is being used by those in other "planes" for easier travel and location in this one?

read up on ley-lines, etc
watch the movie "they live" (wait for a scene right near the end of the film)
edit on 8-9-2014 by UNIT76 because: "...and once a year their descendants gather to honor those traditions at places like stonehenge..." -bill cooper

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

I agree with you on this. And that it is not kosher also. Interesting you included that pic of Lam there...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join