It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO/Light Account

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well, this is my first crack at starting a thread here as I have my 20 posts. I would like to share with you probably the most important thing that has happened in my life, something that changed the way I look at the world. I suppose there is a reason for everything.

During the late 80's and through the 90's, even now to some extent, my parents farm will display some unusual lights at night. I grew up there on that farm in the very rural Ozarks, which is about half wooded and half fields used for grazing cattle. The house sits down in a valley and you can look out sliding glass doors up the valley across the field towards the north.

I was more of a kid back then, and used to spend much time outdoors at night working on old cars and woodworking in the shop. The nights were very quiet there, nearest town about ten miles away, and the farm is surrounded by thousands of acres of nothing but the mark Twain National Forest.

I started noticing stars that didnt look quite right, would seem to move at a different rate as the others, or just didnt belong in that location. They would also "strobe" very brightly many different colors. I started to visually fix the object on a reference point and compare its speed of descent with all the other stars. I found out that these objects would definitely be quicker than the other stars. Also, they would appear after all the other stars were out already.

So, for some strange reason I started shining a high powered spotlight on these objects and flash out obscenities to them in morse code. After doing this several nights in a row, I was woken up in my bedroom one night with a white light shining through my window on the 2nd floor in my bedroom. After getting up, the light went out. The "fake stars" began to get closer on a nightly basis. They started to turn ember red and would cruise down around treetop high, splitting in two and merging back together. I have three other brothers which are older than me, and we used to sit out on the balcony upstairs and watch them fly around. One night my parents came in from a grocery run in town and as my dad was unlocking the gate ( about 1/5 mile away) , he and mom saw " headlights" right over our house. As they drove closer, both lights went out like turning off a switch.

I have some more to add later, but I will tell you my conclusion now and you can use it to ponder the info I share here as you read.

These lights are intelligent. They are telepathic. They can imitate airplanes/jets. They can mimic sounds.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnecore
These lights are intelligent. They are telepathic. They can imitate airplanes/jets. They can mimic sounds.

from my own experiences i can completely concur with these findings.

oh and congrats on the 20 posts and first thread!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyteeny

originally posted by: magnecore

from my own experiences i can completely concur with these findings.

oh and congrats on the 20 posts and first thread!

Thank you! Nice to meet you across the "pond".

So here is some more information from my experiences, please bare with me as you seem all to familiar with what Im describing.

Abilities experienced were "sonic boom" type sounds, but more like just a sub-sonic rumble.....this was meant to get my attention. Mostly done when I was in a very relaxed state;.....all was well in my world. Then it was sort of an "in your face" type of thing.....they do love attention, dont they? Or do they thrive off of fearful emotions? Im not sure, but they did give me bad feelings.

Ability to make fighter jet sounds at ground level.

Can shape shift/morph/separate/recombine.

Seemed to know when there was a family fight as the sub sonic rumble would ensue soon after, this would also happen when discussing God and studying the bible. Very good timing.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I love reading these personal accounts of UFO sightings, pictures or not, I believe you, and please share more.

Thanks

Peace

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Nice thread! I look forward to reading more.
S&F

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Thanks everyone and nice to meet you.

One other attribute I will list here. Ill describe the experience.

My brother and I was watching Wheel of Fortune one evening, was dark out. The family room has a sliding glass door. I could see out it and watch TV, my brother was sitting in the couch but couldnt quite see out without sitting up. About 150 yards in the middle of the field a red ember fell from the sky and faded out about about 5 ft off the ground. I yelled at my brother and said "look"! He jumped up and looked out the door and there was another "ember" that came right behind the first one. We both ran upstairs to look off the balcony. What we witnessed next was even stranger.....The whole field lit up bright white, kind of like extra bright moonlight or how you can see for a moment during a lightening flash. There didnt seem to be a source, but the air itself seemed to be providing its own light. Then after about ten seconds, it turned off like a switch. Nothing else happened that night.

I have run through my mind all these clues to try and get an understanding of what we are dealing with here, and I think Im a fairly smart person. But besides knowing what Ive seen as fact, I cant seem to get a handle on what these things are or what they are doing . Perhaps my mind just cant grasp it.

But its an undeniable fact that there is something out there. I run all the possibilities through my mind simultaneously to arrive at a correct conclusion, but I keep getting no where.

Im pretty sure these are NOT nuts and bolts craft. More like some kind of intelligence without the body of flesh we are familiar with.
edit on 30-8-2014 by magnecore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
honestly i have too many experiences to even start writing them down... the only other thing i can add, i think, is they have the ability to appear and disappear at will..

and yes, some give me the heebie geebies, but some also make me feel competely the opposite. i attribute it to different races, as their craft will move differently to others

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: magnecore

Welcome - intriguing story. A couple of questions, at your leisure, please...:

1. Have you repeated the spotlight shining at the objects since they've moved in closer?
2. What compelled you to Morse obscenities at the lights, instead of, say, a standard greeting, like "Hello" or "How are you?"?
3. Have you seen anything other than lights (a physical object, a being, etc.)?
4. Have you heard or do you know if anyone else in your rural area or in the vicinity have experienced similar phenomena?
5. You say the object can mimic terrestrial aircraft. How do you know these are 'mimics' rather than the real thing?
6. Have you seen any military aircraft (non-mimics) in the vicinity before, during or after these experiences?
7. Have you gone out into the valley where the embers descended to see if there was any trace of their prior presence?
8. You mentioned telepathic communication. Was this bidirectional - and if so, what was communicated?
9. At what frequency do these light encounters occur? Nightly? Weekly? Monthly? Can you summon them at will?
10. Do you feel (or know) that there is a purpose or agenda to their presence, and if so, what is your interpretation?

I have a few more, but I don't wish to burden or overwhelm you. Answer only to the extent you wish and are comfortable.

Again, welcome to ATS - you're among friends here (for the most part). Thank you for visiting us and sharing your story...

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outrageo

Welcome - intriguing story. A couple of questions, at your leisure, please...:

1. Have you repeated the spotlight shining at the objects since they've moved in closer?
2. What compelled you to Morse obscenities at the lights, instead of, say, a standard greeting, like "Hello" or "How are you?"?
3. Have you seen anything other than lights (a physical object, a being, etc.)?
4. Have you heard or do you know if anyone else in your rural area or in the vicinity have experienced similar phenomena?
5. You say the object can mimic terrestrial aircraft. How do you know these are 'mimics' rather than the real thing?
6. Have you seen any military aircraft (non-mimics) in the vicinity before, during or after these experiences?
7. Have you gone out into the valley where the embers descended to see if there was any trace of their prior presence?
8. You mentioned telepathic communication. Was this bidirectional - and if so, what was communicated?
9. At what frequency do these light encounters occur? Nightly? Weekly? Monthly? Can you summon them at will?
10. Do you feel (or know) that there is a purpose or agenda to their presence, and if so, what is your interpretation?

I have a few more, but I don't wish to burden or overwhelm you. Answer only to the extent you wish and are comfortable.

Again, welcome to ATS - you're among friends here (for the most part). Thank you for visiting us and sharing your story...

Good questions, I will answer the best I can.

1. No, the only time I shined the spotlight on them was when I first suspected something strange. And truth be told after the incident in my bedroom, I was rather hesitant to do that again.

2. At the time it was a pride thing to provoke or make fun of them. And to show them I knew they werent really stars. Kind of stupid, I know. But hey, they were the ones trying to be stealthy and act like stars.

3. Never seen a physical object (ufo).

4.Yes. Some locals have. But they do not like to talk. Also, in the 70's there were articles in the papers almost every day. When I was in high school, the science teacher had kept a display case with newspaper clippings of these.
Also, when I started studying about them, I found a book at the library called Project Identification which was written by a physics professor who traveled to this area to study the very same thing. This was after the lights started showing up.

5. The sounds they make to mimic aircraft emanate from ground level and arent quite "right". Ive seen the red ember style lights go from close in tree top level to pulsing like a heartbeat, to blinking like an airplane. All with no sound.

6.Yes. The national forests around here are used by the military to train pilots. Aircraft seen are the B1, B2, F15, and of course the B52's. However these always would fly through, and the never stay in one spot close to the ground. The sounds I heard would have been like Boeing testing an engine out on the ground or something. I had a friend who thought the fighter jets were flying out of a cave, but I didnt tell him what I thought the noise was. There are occasional helicopters that look for marijuana operations.

7. Yes. The very same night I jumped in the jeep and went looking around the field. Also that same morning. I have never seen any physical evidence at all.

8. The only thing communicated was timing of events. They seem to know when to appear. For instance, one night back in the 90' I think, there was a special episode on ABC about UFO's. We had seen the previews and everyone planned to watch it. The very second they went from commercial to when the program started, there were three bright red lights came on over field and went out after about five seconds.

9. It was a couple times a week or more, now maybe a couple times a month. It does vary. I can not tell if there is a pattern. I havent summoned them , but I believe it is possible since I think they can read thoughts.

10. Yes. I believe they are nefarious, at least the lights I have seen. Perhaps the same intelligences responsible for Ouija board communications. But it goes even farther than that. I believe they can influence events and also thoughts and emotions. Whats the purpose? Thats the million dollar question. Harley Rutledge ( Project Identification) also summarized this in his book. I was shocked to find out about him and when I read the book, I couldn't believe he was witnessing the exact things I did.

I enjoyed answering your well thought out questions and look foward to more. I am happy you and others are discussing this with me.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyteeny
honestly i have too many experiences to even start writing them down... the only other thing i can add, i think, is they have the ability to appear and disappear at will..

and yes, some give me the heebie geebies, but some also make me feel competely the opposite. i attribute it to different races, as their craft will move differently to others

Have your experiences happened in rural settings or populated areas? Has anyone else seen them? My whole family would experience these and my father would get up at night when everyone was sleeping and watch them.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I saw the same kind of light objects, i tried to comunicate by light flashes also, the first time was with the car lights, in the first encounter i ever had, but since then, i go to the same place and flash them back with a camera flash usualy i get some feedback, but i never saw them on the ground again. I think they are peacefull they did not had any interes in us, and they knew we were there because of the light flashes, the first time one of the light orbs was realy close. We also realized the sound mimic, we were on a natural park in the mountains, we could ear all animals but there was a wrong sound in the midle, like a human whistle; the ones we saw did not mimic airplane lights in anyway, and they moved very fast, strobbing lights, we could see the light reflection on the ground as the thing flyed over the field. I'm glad i find other people around the world with the same or alike experience! S&F

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: magnecoreMan that sounds exciting, Ive never seen anything in the sky I didn't know what it was and I regularly go for walks at 1:30 - 3:00 in the AM when the world is sound asleep. I watch the sky for odd things like this and despite my best efforts, nothing. Thought I saw a massive triangle once but it also could have been 3 equally spaced stars, probably was.

If I saw lights like what you described I`d have tried signaling the lights as well, but I have to ask why obscenities?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear
a reply to: magnecoreMan that sounds exciting, Ive never seen anything in the sky I didn't know what it was and I regularly go for walks at 1:30 - 3:00 in the AM when the world is sound asleep. I watch the sky for odd things like this and despite my best efforts, nothing. Thought I saw a massive triangle once but it also could have been 3 equally spaced stars, probably was.

If I saw lights like what you described I`d have tried signaling the lights as well, but I have to ask why obscenities?

It was a reaction to something out of my control. Perhaps my pride got in the way of something I could not explain. And I was young country boy, I guess you could relate it to ole' bubba getting out his deer rifle and tryin to shoot the thing down.

Sometimes I wish what I had seen was really your typical mechanical UFO. It would be a lot easier to explain or understand.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bitxushanty
I saw the same kind of light objects, i tried to comunicate by light flashes also, the first time was with the car lights, in the first encounter i ever had, but since then, i go to the same place and flash them back with a camera flash usualy i get some feedback, but i never saw them on the ground again. I think they are peacefull they did not had any interes in us, and they knew we were there because of the light flashes, the first time one of the light orbs was realy close. We also realized the sound mimic, we were on a natural park in the mountains, we could ear all animals but there was a wrong sound in the midle, like a human whistle; the ones we saw did not mimic airplane lights in anyway, and they moved very fast, strobbing lights, we could see the light reflection on the ground as the thing flyed over the field. I'm glad i find other people around the world with the same or alike experience! S&F

Interesting. Do you think they were trying to mimic the actual sounds of the animals?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
wow! Amazing accounts for sure.

I'm very interested in the area which the embers appeared over.
Maybe, whatever they were, hit the ground to create the long flash of light? Maybe there's evidence of that happening?

I have to say, your living situation in the Ozarks sounds like heaven for a UFO fanatic.
From what i've read it is a hotbed of activity.

Thanks for your story, I suggest you investigate further !

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

star and flag

This is what ATS is about... the UFO phenomenon.

Thanks... I enjoyed reading about your experiences.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Excellent first thread !!!

But its an undeniable fact that there is something out there. I run all the possibilities through my mind simultaneously to arrive at a correct conclusion, but I keep getting no where.

HA! Welcome to the Club !!

There is definitely something out there but even after all these decades...not a clue. The UFO/Alien topic is so elusive and the possibilities,as such, are endless; no one knows for sure or if someone does, they keep it secret.

Pretty hard to figure out their intentions when we are so far from even figuring out what they are...

S&F.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Interesting. Do you think they were trying to mimic the actual sounds of the animals?

I realy dont know because it did not sound like any bird or animal i know.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

both rural and populated, but what i have noticed is that there are increased amounts of crafts these days than there were 15 years ago.... and yes, loads of my friends and family have seen them too... we are not alone! haha!

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Not sure how far away this is from you.. but it makes me think of this.
Spooklight

There are lots of articles out there about it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join