It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: ladyteeny
originally posted by: magnecore
These lights are intelligent. They are telepathic. They can imitate airplanes/jets. They can mimic sounds.
from my own experiences i can completely concur with these findings.
oh and congrats on the 20 posts and first thread!
originally posted by: Outrageo
a reply to: magnecore
Welcome - intriguing story. A couple of questions, at your leisure, please...:
1. Have you repeated the spotlight shining at the objects since they've moved in closer?
2. What compelled you to Morse obscenities at the lights, instead of, say, a standard greeting, like "Hello" or "How are you?"?
3. Have you seen anything other than lights (a physical object, a being, etc.)?
4. Have you heard or do you know if anyone else in your rural area or in the vicinity have experienced similar phenomena?
5. You say the object can mimic terrestrial aircraft. How do you know these are 'mimics' rather than the real thing?
6. Have you seen any military aircraft (non-mimics) in the vicinity before, during or after these experiences?
7. Have you gone out into the valley where the embers descended to see if there was any trace of their prior presence?
8. You mentioned telepathic communication. Was this bidirectional - and if so, what was communicated?
9. At what frequency do these light encounters occur? Nightly? Weekly? Monthly? Can you summon them at will?
10. Do you feel (or know) that there is a purpose or agenda to their presence, and if so, what is your interpretation?
I have a few more, but I don't wish to burden or overwhelm you. Answer only to the extent you wish and are comfortable.
Again, welcome to ATS - you're among friends here (for the most part). Thank you for visiting us and sharing your story...
originally posted by: ladyteeny
honestly i have too many experiences to even start writing them down... the only other thing i can add, i think, is they have the ability to appear and disappear at will..
and yes, some give me the heebie geebies, but some also make me feel competely the opposite. i attribute it to different races, as their craft will move differently to others
It was a reaction to something out of my control. Perhaps my pride got in the way of something I could not explain. And I was young country boy, I guess you could relate it to ole' bubba getting out his deer rifle and tryin to shoot the thing down.
originally posted by: StratosFear
a reply to: magnecoreMan that sounds exciting, Ive never seen anything in the sky I didn't know what it was and I regularly go for walks at 1:30 - 3:00 in the AM when the world is sound asleep. I watch the sky for odd things like this and despite my best efforts, nothing. Thought I saw a massive triangle once but it also could have been 3 equally spaced stars, probably was.
If I saw lights like what you described I`d have tried signaling the lights as well, but I have to ask why obscenities?
originally posted by: Bitxushanty
I saw the same kind of light objects, i tried to comunicate by light flashes also, the first time was with the car lights, in the first encounter i ever had, but since then, i go to the same place and flash them back with a camera flash usualy i get some feedback, but i never saw them on the ground again. I think they are peacefull they did not had any interes in us, and they knew we were there because of the light flashes, the first time one of the light orbs was realy close. We also realized the sound mimic, we were on a natural park in the mountains, we could ear all animals but there was a wrong sound in the midle, like a human whistle; the ones we saw did not mimic airplane lights in anyway, and they moved very fast, strobbing lights, we could see the light reflection on the ground as the thing flyed over the field. I'm glad i find other people around the world with the same or alike experience! S&F
But its an undeniable fact that there is something out there. I run all the possibilities through my mind simultaneously to arrive at a correct conclusion, but I keep getting no where.