originally posted by: Outrageo
a reply to: magnecore
Welcome - intriguing story. A couple of questions, at your leisure, please...:
1. Have you repeated the spotlight shining at the objects since they've moved in closer?
2. What compelled you to Morse obscenities at the lights, instead of, say, a standard greeting, like "Hello" or "How are you?"?
3. Have you seen anything other than lights (a physical object, a being, etc.)?
4. Have you heard or do you know if anyone else in your rural area or in the vicinity have experienced similar phenomena?
5. You say the object can mimic terrestrial aircraft. How do you know these are 'mimics' rather than the real thing?
6. Have you seen any military aircraft (non-mimics) in the vicinity before, during or after these experiences?
7. Have you gone out into the valley where the embers descended to see if there was any trace of their prior presence?
8. You mentioned telepathic communication. Was this bidirectional - and if so, what was communicated?
9. At what frequency do these light encounters occur? Nightly? Weekly? Monthly? Can you summon them at will?
10. Do you feel (or know) that there is a purpose or agenda to their presence, and if so, what is your interpretation?
I have a few more, but I don't wish to burden or overwhelm you. Answer only to the extent you wish and are comfortable.
Again, welcome to ATS - you're among friends here (for the most part). Thank you for visiting us and sharing your story...
Good questions, I will answer the best I can.
1. No, the only time I shined the spotlight on them was when I first suspected something strange. And truth be told after the incident in my bedroom,
I was rather hesitant to do that again.
2. At the time it was a pride thing to provoke or make fun of them. And to show them I knew they werent really stars. Kind of stupid, I know. But hey,
they were the ones trying to be stealthy and act like stars.
3. Never seen a physical object (ufo).
4.Yes. Some locals have. But they do not like to talk. Also, in the 70's there were articles in the papers almost every day. When I was in high
school, the science teacher had kept a display case with newspaper clippings of these.
Also, when I started studying about them, I found a book at the library called Project Identification which was written by a physics professor who
traveled to this area to study the very same thing. This was after the lights started showing up.
5. The sounds they make to mimic aircraft emanate from ground level and arent quite "right". Ive seen the red ember style lights go from close in
tree top level to pulsing like a heartbeat, to blinking like an airplane. All with no sound.
6.Yes. The national forests around here are used by the military to train pilots. Aircraft seen are the B1, B2, F15, and of course the B52's.
However these always would fly through, and the never stay in one spot close to the ground. The sounds I heard would have been like Boeing testing an
engine out on the ground or something. I had a friend who thought the fighter jets were flying out of a cave, but I didnt tell him what I thought the
noise was. There are occasional helicopters that look for marijuana operations.
7. Yes. The very same night I jumped in the jeep and went looking around the field. Also that same morning. I have never seen any physical evidence at
8. The only thing communicated was timing of events. They seem to know when to appear. For instance, one night back in the 90' I think, there was a
special episode on ABC about UFO's. We had seen the previews and everyone planned to watch it. The very second they went from commercial to when the
program started, there were three bright red lights came on over field and went out after about five seconds.
9. It was a couple times a week or more, now maybe a couple times a month. It does vary. I can not tell if there is a pattern. I havent summoned them
, but I believe it is possible since I think they can read thoughts.
10. Yes. I believe they are nefarious, at least the lights I have seen. Perhaps the same intelligences responsible for Ouija board communications. But
it goes even farther than that. I believe they can influence events and also thoughts and emotions. Whats the purpose? Thats the million dollar
question. Harley Rutledge ( Project Identification) also summarized this in his book. I was shocked to find out about him and when I read the book, I
couldn't believe he was witnessing the exact things I did.
I enjoyed answering your well thought out questions and look foward to more. I am happy you and others are discussing this with me.