It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO/Light Account

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Chainz
wow! Amazing accounts for sure.

I'm very interested in the area which the embers appeared over.
Maybe, whatever they were, hit the ground to create the long flash of light? Maybe there's evidence of that happening?

I have to say, your living situation in the Ozarks sounds like heaven for a UFO fanatic.
From what i've read it is a hotbed of activity.

Thanks for your story, I suggest you investigate further !
They appeared over a small field, next to a wood line of oak and mixed hardwood trees. About 150 yard from the house. Elevation of the ground probably around 600ft. A small spring fed creek nearby. One thing different from most other places, there was a small population of I think Osage indians around the 1900-1930's. There was actually a jail my dad tore down ( he didnt know at the time, he found out by some older ladies that walked in the road) that had held the last indians that were rounded up. There are many indian mounds around the springs that start the small creek.

Ive thought a lot about that light that seemed to emanate from no where. Something must be going on at the particle level to create photons from thin air.

Seriously Im kind of scared to mess with those things because I think they have some influence in the timeline. Then the rebel in me says I wish I could create a device that would knock them all out of the air at the same time. Enough of the BS, lets get down to business, you know what I mean?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz
a reply to: magnecore

star and flag

This is what ATS is about... the UFO phenomenon.

Thanks... I enjoyed reading about your experiences.

YW, thanks for reading about my experiences. Im glad I have someone to tell them to.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonoftheSun

Excellent first thread !!!

But its an undeniable fact that there is something out there. I run all the possibilities through my mind simultaneously to arrive at a correct conclusion, but I keep getting no where.

HA! Welcome to the Club !!

There is definitely something out there but even after all these decades...not a clue. The UFO/Alien topic is so elusive and the possibilities,as such, are endless; no one knows for sure or if someone does, they keep it secret.

Pretty hard to figure out their intentions when we are so far from even figuring out what they are...

S&F.

I know....I cant make the connections. My mind is weak, I know. My only fear is to not ever to be able to know the truth. Id really love to peg this with 100% accuracy, just not sure if it can be done. This stuff is bordering on or is in the "metaphysical" realm, or so I believe.
edit on 31-8-2014 by magnecore because: sp

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Yes,. the Joplin or Hornet spooklight. Behaves the same except for the star imitation thing.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
So here we have something that basically does what it wants as far as travel and communication. It can create light out of thin air. It shape shifts. It has the ability to play with our elemental reality like it was a childs toy. One question is why do they show themselves at all? Do they need to behave like stars for camouflage purposes, or is it all a psi op?

I feel if this is like an algebraic equation. If we can nail down just a variable or two, we can unlock and get answers to the whole problem.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Hello and thanks for a great first post!

Just had to chime in because reading about you flashing morse code obscenities had me chuckling in appreciation. Good on you and I totally understand.

I don't know what the one's you saw were up to, but to me it sounds like they were monitoring you and your family for whatever reasons they have for doing such things.

I truly dislike how they feel they can just come along and mess with whoever they want - whenever they want - with no asking permission, or offering any type of explanation. If they are supposed to monitor and not interfere - well, they're not doing a very good job of it in my opinion! Because as soon as a person knows they are being monitored, the monitoring should have less value - right?? Because then you go from being monitored, to monitoring the monitors! But they're so smart, so why wouldn't they know that?

I wish I had more answers, and I've been dealing with them since 1984. Nothing seems to answer my questions completely or to my satisfaction.

I also believe that there are many kinds of crafts and forms buzzing around, and not all from the same source. To me it has always felt like someone took a bunch of puzzles and mixed all the pieces together and dumped them all in full view on the table - it is very difficult to tell which pieces go with which picture.

Thanks for your courage to come out and tell everyone what you have experienced. I know reading about other people's experiences always helped me to deal with my own.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing your story

That really is interesting & a ufo is the only explanation I can think of.

After reading more of the posts, do you think you would be able to get them on film now or do you think they would sense you are trying to do that & wouldn't show up?

The first time my boyfriend & I saw our first UFO was after my boyfriend told me earlier in the day, that he wished a UFO would just show itself to him so he would know if they exist or not. Later that night we were out walking the dog & saw a UFO.

My Mom has seen a couple ufo's in her life, one was even a week before my boyfriend and I saw our first UFO.
edit on 1-9-2014 by knoledgeispower because: added more

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I have nowhere to begin. No idea how to get everything I would like to say on "paper"... I'll try (and I apologize in advance, I've just signed up 2 minutes ago, after lurking and learning MANY things over 5+yrs)

I know they are out there.

I know they are intelligent.

I've been looking to the heavens for years, countless hours just waiting. And I'm pretty sure I've just seen my first UFO. I say UFO because it was definitely flying and definitely unidentifiable because it looked EXACTLY like a star.

Long story short, I just got into it with the misses, wanted to clear my head, so I walked 2 blocks to the beach. Long Branch, NJ to be specific. I'm sitting on the lifeguard stand at the end of Cottage Pl. as I type this.

My encounter was at 8:36pm. After throwing on some mediation music and enjoying the 78degree breeze off the ocean, I just began to gaze. Started with the sand, the waves, then the ocean, the horizon, and finally to the sky. Even now there are quite a few planes in the sky, it's a busy night. The visibility isn't perfect, but after your eyes get adjusted the stars really begin to come out.

That's when it happened. After looking up at the stars for a good 5-6mins, something caught my eye!... It was a regular star, amongst other regular looking stars, in the regular looking sky. But something was off, it was moving, and it was moving FAST!!! I've seen shooting stars before, numerous times. Shooting stars are in and out of the sky within a second or 2. This star was really MOVING!

In comparison to other planes in the sky, even looking now, it had to be moving atleast 4-5x the speed of a normal plane. But the rate of speed it was moving at was remarkable. Thinking back at it and trying to estimate as best as I can, it caught my eye, continued to travel NNW and was out of view in a matter of 12-15 seconds. As I look out and count to 15, other planes move a couple of inches in the sky. NOTHING I HAVE EVEN SEEN HAS MOVES THAT FAST.

It started to get interesting about 3 seconds in. After I first spotted the "star" it was almost right above me. Again I'm sitting on the lifeguard tower at the end of Cottage Pl in Long Branch NJ. The first thought I had after spotting it, was definitely - shooting star. After a quick second I realized that it was moving too SLOW to be a shooting star. My next thought was a UFO!!! And that's when it happened. Almost instantly after thinking UFO, the "star" got a little more white and a little bigger... Then a little more white and a little bigger... Then really bright and a LOT bigger, almost 5x the original size. (Note- no blinking lights like on a plane. Just 1 light that looked like a star, got very bright and big, and went back to original state)

The brightness and size expansion lasted only a second, the next thought in my head was OMG this is a comet and it's going to crash.. That was the only logical thing I can think of, after the sudden brightness and size anomalies. I really have no idea what to think.

Everything I've just typed had happened within the first 3-4 seconds after initially spotting the object. The object never veered off path or changed direction. Just continued to ZOOM through the air. (I had noise canceling headphones on so I heard nothing). This happened at 8:36pm today sept 1.

Immediately after it happened I checked the FAA website to see all activity in the sky and nothing... The object was coming from the SSE position over the ocean and continued NNW over the land!! No flight on record have that flight path.

Naturally, the first thing I did was go to ATS. Weirdly I didn't hit the search button or try and sign up or try and post a thread. What I did was scroll down the main page (mobile site) and came to this post!!!!!

So crazy. I can't even make this up. I've never heard a theory of UFOs looking like stars in my years of research, but just HAPPEN to stumble upon this post the minute after it happens to me??? ... As I read on, I noticed that you said these stars were intelligent, I don't know if that may include telepathic intelligence, but looking back on it.... Why did the object light up and expand on the thought of UFO??? I really had the dreadful feeling that this craft was a comet, but I felt that when it lit up, that it was coming towards me for some reason. That it was speaking to me or making itself known. I really have no idea what to make of this.... And that's why I'm here. I need to make some kind of sense of this, please help us out.

Thanks for reading and sorry for the misspelling and grammar, first post.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: followingpythagoras

Right. Thats the way I feel. They drew attention to themselves, then stepped right in to my families life without any permission whatsoever. Ive read that other feel they feed off emotions and like you to be riled up or show fear....This is my experience also.

If these things can pop in and out of existence, what else can they do? Can they have influence on our thoughts? If telepathic as I believe, then, yes they can. And if this is the case, then do they actually form some part of the human consciousness or "collective"?

Id be more interested in your experiences, if you would like to post some of them. That is why I am here. It does me good to get some of this out of my head for a while.

If there are different types out there, then yes, that does indeed complicate the issue much more.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: knoledgeispower

I actually have some old VHS from the 90's with the pulsating or strobing colors. Doesnt look like much. But if I could get some footage of the red "wafting" or "floating" orbs, that would be more interesting. I have since moved from my parents farm, so its more difficult now. But, yes, I do think they would show up for a film session. First I have to get with the new technology and get a decent digital camcorder. Last time I was down there, my brother went out to check up on a new calf, and he came back to the house to get a gun because he said there was a red light coming down the creek and he said he wasnt going to let it get a calf. Not sure what effect flying lead would have on these things, but perhaps having a weapon would give a person some sense of comfort while out at night.

My wife seen her first a few months ago. I think she didnt believe me for a long time. Both of us saw it. It was one of the "flame" type of UFO's, that look just like a small torch flying through the air.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Kdub1123 How awesome that you came here to share that with us. Im new here,too. Just got my 20 posts to be able to start a thread. Many will say that what we are seeing are satellites or something of the sort. But satellites dont fly along tree top high, change direction, split in two, or make jet noises.

I believe what you have seen is probably the same things I am describing. Sometimes they do behave a little differently. The ones I see at low altitude usually are red and get very bright like you describe. They are white or pulsing colors when up higher. I think they are the same though. Ive seen the white ones turn red when they come down from up there.

The dreadful feeling I had with these things was the fact that they were literally crawling all over around our farm at night.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I have had many "sightings" and experiences similar to what you have mentioned. The most memorable one was a day light sighting...I was sitting in my car and hubby was coming out of the grocery store. I looked up at the nearby water tower and saw 2 craft, each one had 4 large windows or construction of some type that resembled large glass squares. The craft were semi square shaped but the bottom came to a "v" shape. They were only about 300 ft. over the tower and glowing a pale amber light. I called out to hubby and he saw them too. I was wondering why other folks in the lot weren't looking up. As we left...they banked at a 45 degree angle and started to raise up and then "blinked' out...yet I sensed they were still there...like a feeling of being watched. I have had sightings and experiencer type scenarios since childhood/age 4 or so and on up til now.

I feel like some ARE actually "nuts and bolts' craft and very real and yet others seem as if dimensional in nature. I feel like there are both good and bad types of alien species, much like how we have good and bad folks here on earth.

I signaled with a spotlight to a triangular shaped craft once and it did turn around and come straight over our house slowly, no sound and VERY low. Was astounding to see. Have had many such occurrences. Great post! I am enjoying reading what you have to say!

edit on 1-9-2014 by shrevegal because: error

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: shrevegal I wonder if there is a link between the two types we are discussing? While I have seen these "stars" try to imitate aircraft lighting, I have never seen them with any type of "structure". Thanks for your sighting, I try to keep it all in the back of my head for future reference.

Here is a video I found that is very close to what I have seen many times. From what I gather, it was taken not far from my parents farm. I believe it is close to West Plains, MO. While I dont agree with someone making a film or money off this type of thing, the video is basically the same phenomena I am describing. Notice how the film crew says the lights give off a "rumble".

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnecore

If these things can pop in and out of existence, what else can they do? Can they have influence on our thoughts? If telepathic as I believe, then, yes they can. And if this is the case, then do they actually form some part of the human consciousness or "collective"?

I have thought and thought on this - and I know from my own personal experiences that they most certainly establish some sort of connection with the people they are monitoring. I don't know if they do it intentionally, or if the connection is merely a by-product of our brains/souls/bodies having to process such an extraordinary experience, and trying to prepare for the next one, if it arises.

Either way, I can always "feel" it when they are around - I'm sure you know that feeling.

As far as them trying to influence or control me telepathically, or in any way - I'm not sure about that. I'd like to think that I know myself well enough at this point that I would be able to tell if anyone or anything was influencing my thoughts or actions - Of course the troubling question is Would I Know?

Id be more interested in your experiences, if you would like to post some of them. That is why I am here. It does me good to get some of this out of my head for a while.

Thank you - I've been a chicken about it for quite some time, but I'm going to go ahead and post my story in 2 weeks.

It will be the 30 year anniversary of the first UFO I saw when I was 12, on Sept. 18, 1984. I have one picture of it that I've only shown family members and VERY close friends, as well as the original drawings I made of it at the time.

It will be kind of a big deal for me, and the only reason I wanted to post anything was thinking on how many other people's stories I've read about over the years and how they made me feel better just knowing I wasn't the only one.

Plus I'd like to get some of this out of my head, too - I could use the space.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Interesting, while I did see what looked like a nuts and bolts "thing" just sitting in the sky in the mid '90s, I have just noticed, for the first time this year, what you describe. Well, sort of anyway. One night I felt a strange compulsion to look straight up in the sky and I noticed what I took to be a plane, but something about it didn't seem right. It looked like a plane with markers and all, but instead of flying at a continuous speed, it would suddenly dart forward on the same course almost like it disappeared and reappeared but farther ahead. Almost instantaneous acceleration.

I had never noticed anything like this before, and I've seen it again since. Unlike you, I don't have any interest in getting their attention. I get the feeling that if I pay any attention to it, it'll be like inviting them, and I don't want that. I just looked away and went about my business.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Yes, I know that feeling to go look outside. Its an uneasy anxiety/dread type of feeling, saying hey! Come look at me!

One thing I was wondering about this evening is if the "strobing" different colors and imitating stars is something they must do. I mean, why even flash colors to begin with? Or is it mainly just something to mess with our heads? If I can understand what whether they must appear to our eyes and why/when, then I can move farther down the " what the heck are they" subject.

I thought that I would be heckled to no extent when I posted this....Didnt really care, because I knew there were others out there who have had the same experiences.

Hope to read about your story very soon.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Yes, and I intentionally set out to ignore them, but they kept getting in my face. The things really do love attention. I like things I can describe and understand though, and something like this kinda hurts my pride in a way because I feel something is left out and we are all living in ignorance if I dont start to unravel what it is. The whole subject will probably haunt me till Im dead and I will be no closer to understanding it tan I am now......maybe.

So you probably are right to not go down the rabbit hole to begin with.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Yeah dude, I've been down there before... It's dark down there. I have a good idea what's going on with these things, but I am still not completely sure who or what is behind it. Read some Jacques Vallee and see what he has to say about the whole phenomenon, I mostly subscribe to his ideas. I say mostly, but not completely. Have you ever had any other experiences that you would describe as paranormal? You know, hauntings, etc.
Just curious.

edit on 9/4/2014 by wtbengineer because: to add

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: magnecore

One thing I was wondering about this evening is if the "strobing" different colors and imitating stars is something they must do. I mean, why even flash colors to begin with? Or is it mainly just something to mess with our heads? If I can understand what whether they must appear to our eyes and why/when, then I can move farther down the " what the heck are they" subject.

I think it may partially have something to do with the propulsion of their craft - or an energy source if propulsion isn't the right word. But I have wondered the same thing - I mean if they don't want to be seen, then flying around in something that flashes multi-colored lights is not the way to go! If they do want to be seen, then why not just come on out in broad daylight and show everyone, instead of a few freaked out people!

Or is it just a half-a$$ed attempt at camouflage? Like "It'll be fine - they won't know we're here - we're blending in with the stars!" - the same way our researches "disguise" themselves in the field to get good footage of the animals they are studying. I mean, I bet there are plenty of animals that see those types of set-ups and don't buy it for a second!

Anyway, thanks for the great discussion - one of these days we'll have all the puzzle pieces in the places.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Yes, a few. Once I was cursing satan with some really bad words and a door in the house opened on its own.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join