It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS members remote viewing thread (Please check the OP for links to the latest RV task!)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Handwritten image codes.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
And the other one looked like this....

This pattern was on the repeat but maybe I was just tricking myself always seeing it, after thinking on it

But was not only this pattern. For instance I also saw a black whistle that seemed plastic and hair that was floating through air
Like said, alot of different images...

I`m probably wrong anyway....

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

Which image please? #9204 or #7011?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Which image please #9204 or #7011

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

was thinking on #7011...but for today cause I thought it would be answered today

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Cool. That will stop me forgetting the number.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Tried listening to the out of the box show at two different times by now but i never can figure how to get it to work. Never does but its probably just me as my net is aweful and i have all sorts of stuff runing that alters how my net works.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural

www.atsliveradio.com, then click the 32kbps "play" button.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Experiment #9204 revealed.

originally posted by: Aural

Some structure of sorts. Large. Has flat surfaces to it but full structure is not fully squared it has taller structures to it rising above the main form perhaps pillars or towers. Mostly grey i think. May be some greenery around. Im going to say its a stone structure like a castle. Its some kind of old historical structure at least.

I didnt feel like it was an object small but hopefully im not too far off. I had a lot of trouble with this. I mostly got that impression from closed eye visuals. Too different from previous methods for me to do easily.

edit on 9/9/14 by Druid42 because: I got chills when I first read this post, Aural, because I had already seen the image, projected it, as was one of the senders. Mind Blown. Would like to run more experiments.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Druid42
This is my first visit to this thread...
I had seen the thread, but years ago I was 'scared-away' from RV'ing...so - stayed away...
But tonight, during the Out of the Box show (during the time you were away), and after theabsolutetruth announced that the image was being uploaded...signalfire asked those in Chat to guess...
After a couple of attempts by others, I replied "Eifel [sic]Tower".
signalfire replied that I was right...then asked if I cheated &/or if the pic had already been uploaded to this thread.
I responded with "hahahah"...thinking that I was being played.
It was not until later, when it was announced that the picture was actually of the Eiffel Tower that my mind started racing...
I am still wondering if I'm not being 'played'...somehow...

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Druid42

Great result Aural, you really described the image well and with plenty of details, seems like you are really showing an ability for RV!

Also good result to Rodinus who described a metal and wood structure on the thread before seeing the image, I didn't even know Rodinus was on the show until I joined.

Good result also to WanDash, amazing, you guessed it right so fast, I suggest you take part in the next image. There is also the live image #7011 that is being revealed on Friday if you would like to RV that.

I think this image #9204 has proven that RV is SOMETHING and even when people think they are struggling to 'see' anything, it often appears, sometimes a few meditations, sometimes to some it is more intuitive and immediate flashes can prove very perceptive.

Thanks all again for your great responses, please respond to the other images in the thread, I think there could be some real RV talent on ATS!
edit on 9-9-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

I don't doubt you had a "clean" impression at all. Once the audio started playing, it reactivated the sending. Wasn't able to be in chat during that segment, but I'm wanting to set up another experiment.

Parameters soon.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Wow, I would give 100 stars to Aural and WanDash if I could. Well done, really

Myself I was way off this time although the colors were kind of close
Im sticking with my answer for #7011 though. Hopefully next time I won`t mix up the tasks...

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Looks like you and weirdguy were picking up on verticals for image #9204, and some of the colours.

Have you tried sketching the shapes that appear when 'seeing' in RV?

I honestly believe people might have better results if they tried that method, for me it showed relevance to the image more than just words, after all it is a visual image an sketching it might be more in tune with the visual aspect than describing with words.

Also a combination of words and images is perhaps best.

Images are easily uploaded to uploads.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

Looks like you got the shape of the fountains in image #9204, also the window could refer to the 'window' shape made in the centre of the tower, and the bridge to the arch of the tower base.

Getting there!

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

The photo was taken from a window?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

Perhaps.

It was taken at the Trocdero, here is how it looked when it was a palace.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Greetings TAT.. "Cough cough" you mean la place de Trocadéro... For the building on the left that we spoke about "off air" I believe that it is the palais des invalides (minister of defense)

Will confirm this shortly

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Image 7011:
Okay tried this again. It is difficult not to let your imagination peek in! I still see it as more dark than light. There seemed to be a building like structure with a big circle attached that captured my focus. Also, a straight stream or path that led from this structure outwards to the lower right corner. The lightness of this cuts through the darker image. Glimmering, perhaps? Hmmm...I had a feeling of damp coolness and that made me think of a waterwheel? I tried to get clearer and I must have had my imagination focusing on waterwheel construct. A feeling of stonework and wood. Though, it seemed like woods in background diminishing the light from the sky. That is why image was mostly dark. There seemed to be like a moldy mildewy sensation.

Edit add: found two very different images but they both seem to have the same circular structure as my viewing.
Image 1
Image 2

Sorry for links only. I couldn't seem to upload images from my iPad. I realized my imagination may have ran into my description, but perhaps the general idea would be better understood by showing these images.

edit on 9 9 2014 by CynConcepts because: Pic links and clarification

edit on 9 9 2014 by CynConcepts because: Clarification

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Oh dear. I was way off again. I don't think this remote viewing is for me. I'll have one more go at the 7011 and see how I go. Still a fun thread to follow though.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join