It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS members remote viewing thread (Please check the OP for links to the latest RV task!)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Im trying to decide if i should do both or just focus on the later one.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Aural

You could do both, focus on the #9204 until tonight then #7011 until Friday night.

edit on 8-9-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The thread and remote viewing is one of the topics on tonight's Out of the Box show on ATS live. Image #9204 will also be revealed during the show.

The thread topic is in hour 2 of the 120 minute show.

Show times

Monday 10pm GMT (UK), 11 pm CET (Europe
Monday 10 pm EST, 9 pm CST, 8 pm MST, 7 pm PST (North America)
Tuesday 10 pm AEST (Australia)

Running Time 120mins approx

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Yeah just not sure if it will make it harder if i do more than one at a time but maybe id try. See if i can get into a state of mind it feels like something would come up.

Be right back steeping a cuppa to focus

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Its pottery jar with golden design on it

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Which image please, the #9204 for reveal tonight or #7011 for reveal on Friday night?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Question. Does the actual code have the # in front of it or not?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

On the image it doesn't have the #, just 9204, same for 7011.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
a reply to: Nochzwei

Which image please, the #9204 for reveal tonight or #7011 for reveal on Friday night?
The one for today 9204

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Some structure of sorts. Large. Has flat surfaces to it but full structure is not fully squared it has taller structures to it rising above the main form perhaps pillars or towers. Mostly grey i think. May be some greenery around. Im going to say its a stone structure like a castle. Its some kind of old historical structure at least.

I didnt feel like it was an object small but hopefully im not too far off. I had a lot of trouble with this. I mostly got that impression from closed eye visuals. Too different from previous methods for me to do easily.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Okay. I've just had a go whilst lying on the bed waiting for my little one to drop off. Result...

Black, or very dark background.

Something light/bright as the focal point/object.

For some reason, I thought moon. Or something in a night sky. A star or planet. Even a space craft. Space station. Not sure.

But definitely a night scene. Or just something dark, with a flash of white/light.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

A cat.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Oh forgot to say I got a sense of height like looking up. I think its on a hill maybe or something.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'm getting these things through.

Brown
Hat
Sunshine

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

Which image please, #9024 being revealed tonight or #7011 being revealed Friday night?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Okay, I got loads of images in my mind today, different ones so It`s hard to decide really cause feeling was not right for any of them. But some kept repeating...

Colors: blue, white, dark green or dark brown
Temperature: cold
Image: some sort of leaf, sea weed or alge, grass, even hair, also barren branches of trees or thick bush in the winter...

other things that have appeared in these images but not repeating: wolf or a dog that looks like wolf, snow and blue sky with some clouds...

This is for today, though focusing on #7011

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Im not really seeing patterns with this one like with the other. I mean other method people usually had some common things. No ones said anything all too common or maybe i missed some.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
One of the images I saw looked like this but more close up with no ground and thicker branches....

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

The thread is participatory, we can always tweak the format to make it easier for people to focus on the image.

Suggestions welcome.

I will say it again as some people seem afraid of not 'guessing the right answer', well, RV is intuitive and sometimes the perceptions are vivid and simple and sometimes more complex though perceptions none the less and I think when people are in flow with their intuition and subconscious, that's when the best perceptions are made.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

LOL. Write the number on a piece of paper, then prop it up against your PC like you did before and sign it.
It helped staring at that paper!

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join