It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS members remote viewing thread (Please check the OP for links to the latest RV task!)

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

Wow!

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I was gonna say if its not in the US id guess the taller structure I noticed it could be the Gherkin (but didnt pick up that kind of shape entirely so not sure) or some other tall buildings near it and your wheel be the London Eye which is directly over water. Both are not too far apart. Not sure if there is a good view you can see both same time so i cant find a photo too easily despite it should be easy to find. Although this isnt really near a coastline like i think but at least there is still water around.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixFreeman

originally posted by: Nochzwei

originally posted by: Aural

Just so i can get it out of my head to make sure its not just influence from others. Its overlooking water. I think the ocean. Its facing toward a city. I think its modern. I think there are skyscrapers. Im going to say its in the US. Im going to say its new york and you may or may not be able to see the statue of liberty but i have a stronger guess you can see the new trade center.

That is simply amazing
Image seen on the right side of the brain, but has statue of liberty in the foreground

What is?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Eh?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixFreeman
a reply to: Nochzwei

Eh?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I still have ferris wheels on the brain for image 7011, but strangely I have seen a huge polar bear in front of the ferris wheel this time! I know...it doesn't make sense! Perhaps, I am remote viewing some secret fair on one of the poles! Though there is no snow. If Santa appears, in my next attempt, I will know I have gone off the deep end.
my imagination has really cemented the old world look of the surrounding structures and makes me focus on an overseas location still. Ferris wheel like thing is near water (river?) and there are trees. Sighh...Friday reveal will relieve my self-constructed nightmares of these images.

Edit add: Holy Polar Bears! I decided to do a google image search ( aka: Westminster polar bear) and I found a large polar bear in Westminster with a ferris wheel! Unbelievable, even if it turns out this isn't the image 7011, It came from somewhere and I viewed it! True now I may just be trying to Super impose my image to another, and I have probably spoiled any of my future visions on this image, still is Totally cool. ;Polar bear image
edit on 9 10 2014 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

Edit add 2: I was just thinking how 7011, reminds me of those 7/11 convenience stores where you can get slushy drinks. Hmmm...wonder if my subconscious turned that memory into a polar bear to link with the image number I was focus on? Curious.
edit on 9 10 2014 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural had no clue what a Gherkin was. After googling, all I can say is 'WOW'! I have never seen such a building. That really does stick out in a very unique way! Truly fascinating.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Thanks for all the responses on #7011.

I won't give clues though I feel I should perhaps give some advice or suggestions.

I wondered if these responses are the result of sketches or are they all just visual perceptions?

I would urge some sketches if possible and to not analyse them as that can turn something resembling the image into something you 'think' it might be or something that resembles that shape. If you can post the sketches on the thread it might show relevance to the image, though it isn't necessary, perhaps a description of the sketch.

I say this as sometimes analysing RV perceptions too much turns the already perhaps perceptive RV into something else.

I will focus on the image tonight and as I think this one might have got confused with the #9024 image, I will post a photo of the image with the #7011 paper in front of it as this might help with the RV.

It might give new insight into the image and any RV's said in the thread can evolve, you can say as many things as you like.

Colours, textures, temperatures, shapes, geographical locations are all valid in an RV and could be a focus to include specifically.

edit on 10-9-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

A drawing of a tree. I see a big tree.

*Note...I thought the Eiffel Tower was a cat.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Niagra falls
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I see a boat/ship of some sort.... and water, obviously.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get to that idea?

Was it from seeing an actual ship on water or was it shapes?

Did you actually see water and the colours of water?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get to that idea?

Was it from seeing an actual ship on water or was it shapes?

Did you actually see water and the colours of water?

That's just what I saw... I saw the shape mainly, a triangle/pyramid kind of shape so could have been an iceberg or building on a harbour but I felt more ship so I said ship/boat.
I see water yes.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply.

And the colour, did you see blue water or just waves or shapes that reminded you of water?

Are you able to show a sketch of the RV on the thread, if possible?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I get breif dim images in my head with enough details i recognize an object. Dont really get outline shapes then build on it its just automatic idea or thought coming up. IF i tried to draw it wouldnt produce a better outline. Im bad at drawing things in my head i often draw without much thought so i didnt try that.

I have not gotten any new perceptions. Hard to focus with my mind on other things but i did think of a possible arch but i dont feel like its an all metal bridge but rather maybe stone bridge or similar the kind with a tunnel like path underneath likely over water. This i cant fit with my other impressions though so dont know if it ties in or not.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Now a baot is mentioned before i forget i originally thought because of the view i saw things the photo may have been shot from a boat. Does that help? The ground didnt feel solid like it was moving and not dense and i thought wet or dry and kept thinking wet and it seemed quite blueish or greenish like open water often is.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural

Thanks for the reply.

I suggest sketches if people can as I think it might be really good for people's interpretations of their RV's, when the image is revealed it will make more sense.

I wouldn't expect to see drawings of complete objects or places just impressions, like shapes and perhaps some words describing colour, texture, temperature etc.

I am wondering if perhaps people are over analysing their RV impressions and getting very specific images. The research I have read and my own experience of RV is that the very clear images are often just the mind throwing things and that the RV is more subtle.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

If you think you might have been influenced by something you could always give it another try before Friday night and see if something appears, perhaps as a sketch that isn't analysed, you might be surprised!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Its hard to seporate impressions since the mind does recognition of objects automatically. Sort of like if you see an object corner of your eye you think its something else and look to find its an entirely different thing. Ive mistaken piles of clothes for my cat and stuff and it had full detail as if i really saw.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'm getting the impression of...a convenience store... Like a...7/11 maybe...
JK
Actually, I find it difficult to see anything (or - catch an impression) that isn't influenced by the vocalized/published thoughts of others.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join