It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object from my past materialized into thin air

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Great story. I hope you learned to qualify your requests of the universe to be for "a large sum of money."
a reply to: sofacritic

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
That is one of the best stories I've ever heard, and I hope that it is true. If you are still in the area, I hope you will go back again and again to look for the street, make notes, talk to people, maybe try to walk down the street instead of across it. You could dress in nondescript clothing such as a white shirt and black slacks and a tie, maybe a jacket.

Were you the only one who saw this street or did anyone else that you know of ever see it too? Was anyone ever with you when you crossed the old street?

It seems unlikely that a busy street like that would be built over. Was there any history to the area that might cause that to happen?
a reply to: lance_covel

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
That's a good point. Although this is rare, it seems that almost everyone has had one of these experiences or knows someone who has.

If some force or person "from the other side" was responsible, you'd think that the items would be of consequence, but most of the time they're not. A battery, an uncomfortable earring, a mug a $1 coin (sorry don't know how to make the pound sign). The hoodie is probably the most important item here.

Maybe the point is not the item but to give us a sign, to make us question reality and know that there are things that defy the laws of science.

a reply to: cloaked4u

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I looked at Google Street View. I didn't see anything weird, except that the fence is rusted right there, and only there.

a reply to: lance_covel

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Glitch in the Matrix would be my first "unconventional" guess.

Secondly, although I don't believe in ghosts, however IF they did exist, I would imagine they would do stuff just like this, only able to move smaller objects, and they would have to make it that only the person who discovered the newly appeared object would attach so much significance to it. But were you that close to any of those employees that knew about that battery that they would go through all that trouble to contact you from the "other side"?

I'd still have to believe there's an odd but rational explanation for this, but I don't have one. I've had weird stuff happen with things disappearing and reappearing (as I'm sure most people have) but it's always pretty easily explainable.

Great story either way.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: headcheck

...it really is the best brand for that type of battery.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
That woman you sold the battery to DIED!
its your falt! and she is haunting you.
with Dead soft batterys... or Zombie batterys

edit on 24-8-2014 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Apparently Spirit, or as some people prefer to call it, ghosts can manifest objects out of thin air.
You should also try to look up something called the montauk experiment, it´s supposedly a secret experiment where certain classified contractors used huge pyramid shapes and pumped insanely amounts of electricity through it, and where able to manifest objects out of thin air, it was allegedly the same technology used in the Philadelphia experiment. there are also stories of spirit encounters with object manifestation on YouTube, i found a good one once, but it has disappeared, but i might manifest tomorrow, when I've got time to search for it

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

No not possible because this was not my house.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Hi headcheck!

s&f!

Allthough I have no idea how it could happen, I can relate to it though.

For some years ago when I lived at my dad together with my girlfriend. I was out with some friends, and my girlfriend came over while I was gone (I have been out for about 1 hour at that point) she then wrote to me "Why is there another leggings here" And I thought it was a joke, and didn't think much about it, because I was about to go home. When I came home, my girlfriend was crying and asking me why I'm cheating on her. For some reason there really was 2 pair of leggings on my couch!!

Now, I could not explain to her how they got there, but I told her that there would be no way I would have had the time to cheat on her, at all. And, normally it was only me and my dad living there, so I asked him if he thought the leggings was my girlfriend's. He laughed and didn't understand what I meant.

And no, it was not my girlfriends leggings either, the size was not the same. I'm still wondering about it to this day.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Looking at that street view again, there's a rectangle on the ground and possibly a white marker of some sort (could be just a piece of trash), that I would like to inspect. I wish I lived nearby, because that is one of the weirdest and most intriguing stories ever. I could write it off as a dream or hallucination if it happened once but every time?

a reply to: lindalinda

edit on 8/24/2014 by lindalinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

No, this was not my house. My computer, which was my old one at this point, was at my house in a box.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Right where the fence corner is, and the area where the sidewalk is odd shaped is where the street used to end and the dirt paths started.
More of an explanation can be found in this thread. I don't want to derail this one.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Only once was I with someone, we were riding bikes. They seemed no to notice anything odd, and at the time I didn't realize I was the only one seeing it.
As for going back, I have. Nothing out of the ordinary. Walked, drove, and sat in the car and waited to see what would happen, nothing. As for there ever being a busy street there in the past, I doubt it. The area was mostly undeveloped back then.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
A better view showing where our house was in relation to where I would "See" the street.
Okay, my street view link didnt work right. But using street view, our house sat to the right, where the vacant lot is now, third driveway back from the fence.

edit on 24-8-2014 by lance_covel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Feel free to. I would appreciate someone else s take on what was going on back then. If you do have a look, here is a rough map of where things occurred and what the layout was like back then. The schoolyard fence now runs along the other side of the road since the apartments are now there. But where it begins to run along the street is right where the street used to dead end. Just past that area is where the action happened.

edit on 24-8-2014 by lance_covel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa
The battery fell out of the smoke alarm on the ceiling...

there was no smoke detectors installed at the time, they were already taken down. But i suppose this could be one of the most reasonable explanations, if there was just a battery left over from a smoke detector.

and according to Verschickter "Those 3.6V lithium SAFT akkumulators (not batteries) are widely used in wireless smoke detectors here in my region."

hmmmm, this may be the closest to reality explanation so far....

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

Those 3.6V lithium SAFT akkumulators (not batteries) are widely used in wireless smoke detectors here in my region.
That´s all I can help.

Edit: madrusa was faster

Well this would bring the odds down significantly! A SAFT battery is much more common than I would have ever realized then...

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I think the insulation between parallel universes is thin sometimes.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire
I think the insulation between parallel universes is thin sometimes.

that is awesome

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join