It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the Kentucky Goblins Returned? Any Updates on This?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JG1993

Interesting! Wonder why that building is there in the middle of nowhere?!

Thanks for the images.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JG1993

The tree shadow looks that way because it is cast onto a slope.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
There has been an update as of 10-03-15 (link below), but I cannot find anything after that. It stops just as they are leaving to investigate and as that was over a year ago there should be something new by now. That there isn't could mean a few different things so draw your own conclusions. Personally, I'm skeptical for the reasons already given in this thread.

weekinweird.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyAmarella
There has been an update as of 10-03-15 (link below), but I cannot find anything after that. It stops just as they are leaving to investigate and as that was over a year ago there should be something new by now. That there isn't could mean a few different things so draw your own conclusions. Personally, I'm skeptical for the reasons already given in this thread.

weekinweird.com...

I haven't watched the video but noticed it in the link.
From the comments in your link. I don't know if the time stamps are from 2015 or if they are current but this shows to be one month ago.

Michael Edwards 1 month 4 days ago Dal, Look on youtube, Euphomet 16 As Above So Below. Jim Perry interviews Greg, who tells the whole story and adds a fascinating update.

edit on 12/26/2016 by TXTriker because: clarification

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TXTriker

Thank you. I don't know how I missed that.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyAmarella
a reply to: TXTriker

Thank you. I don't know how I missed that.

I haven't watched the video - a little too a.d.d. most of time to watch them. If you do can you post a synopsis?

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: tztz11
Never ceases to amaze me that nobody ever shoots these things!.

KILL IT AND THEN SHOW US!

Hummm.... sigh. Your reply saddens me. Let's just kill the ^%#&@!, even though it could be something that could give us information to help all of humanity with knowledge we know nothing of, and just because it looks different than us.

That kind of thinking is what has brought the world to the chaotic state we're in today.

I think it would be nice if we could at least try to communicate with it before just sending a bullet into it's brain...

But, that's just me.

I would like to update my post above by saying over the past few years, I have learned more about ETs, and there are bad ones, right along with the good ones.
If any ever threaten me or my family, I will do whatever means necessary to send them to the "pits of hell", or back to wherever they came from.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
excellent read s&f
a fascinating story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join