It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the Kentucky Goblins Returned? Any Updates on This?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This article was written in 2012 about a farm in Pikeville, KY that had some very strange visitors coming from a nearby cave, according to what the farmer believed.

There are pictures of footprints, and even one fairly clear picture of the creature, which, to me, looks like a gray.
If you aren't familiar with the story, it is a fascinating read.

My question is, have there been any updates that anyone here knows of, since the team of investigators went out?
I can't seem to find anything since this article was posted.

Here is the first letter the farmer wrote to the ghost hunters in a plea for help. Read the article in the link to get the rest of the story.

Hello, my name is [David]. I received your contact information through a mutual acquaintance who assures me that you are well equipped to investigate peculiar problems. Furthermore, I believe you may have interest in these events beyond any compensation that I am prepared to deliver in order to have these issues sorted.

For the past 6 months I have been living in a rural home located on the border of West Virginia and Kentucky where my family is nightly assaulted by creatures that I have come to believe are of an extraterrestrial origin. These beings appear to be the size and stature of a small child, devoid of any facial features save for large, oily eyes and lipless mouths. They frighten my children by peering through their bedroom windows, chirping at one another. They actively attempt to enter my home in the middle of the night. Last month they took my dog. The police refuse to provide any further assistance, attributing the problems to wild animals and forwarding my complaints to the state game commission.

I believe they are coming from an abandoned mine located on the edge of my property. Though I’m armed, I’m afraid that I’m far too frightened to enter the mine by my lonesome, and cannot convince any sympathetic friends to accompany me, though I cannot blame them. I am convinced that the only answer is to collapse the mine.

I believe this is where we can be mutually beneficial to one another. If you are prepared to assist me in this matter, I can offer you permission to record and document these events under the condition of anonymity. I can guarantee you evidence of these creatures which I assure you are not “wild animals”.

Please respond ASAP. Thank you.

whofortedblog.com...

edit on 8/22/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Commenting so I can come back to this later. Never heard of it. Sounds very interesting!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I never heard of this,thank you for your share

There is also a case in Brazil,almost exactly like this one.Aliens,not greys but the same size and they have a bright orange skin are sighted in a forest near a little town or village.It is said that they are doing experiments in the woods,I don't want to disinform,but I think that they also heard explosions.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Never heard of this, and I am from KY! The footprints kinda look like cougar/big cat on the backside where it is rounded off, but the toes tell me it's not a big cat..

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I remember reading of the Hopkinsville events as a kid. Kind of UFO 101. This sounds like the same behavior. Maybe they are Teenage Grey's pledging a fraternity. I just don't know why people that are being harassed night after night by either Ghosts or ET's just don't leave. If firearms and very small nuclear devices don't work I would be sleeping at the fire station if I didn't have anywhere else to go.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PaulTheDuke

That's interesting.
From everything I've read about the Orange Aliens, they aren't good!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Spader

Well, according to the article, they DID leave after some time.

I am wondering if anyone knows if the team ever posted their findings when they investigated? Anyone have any info on that?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Yeah,it is said that they smell like oil....Yuck! Maybe they are the devils
and the greys are angels
. Just saying LOL

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Sounds like the pukwudgie legends.
Link

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

Well, yeah, except for the facial features. And then, you have the picture in the article.
It doesn't look anything like that.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

That's just one source,
as with most things like this, details vary

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I also wonder if these creatures could be what are called the "Bird People"? Several people have witnessed seeing these beings.
One member in my paranormal thread described his encounter with them, and said they look like this:

And since these creatures were "chirping" back and forth to each other, it sounds logical to me.
If you notice in the picture in the article, it seems to be a profile view of the head. It looks like it could have a beak to me.

What do you all think?

edit on 8/22/2014 by sled735 because: typo

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I think I'll turn the light on tonight.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Surely the family would have recognised bird people.
On the other hand it would fit in with the foot prints.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This is pretty darned unnerving reading about. I have followed the Sutton farm event for awhile and remember those beings were said to "float" above ground and glide as if they had levitation or something to that effect, plus were said to have a nickle plated appearance although of a greenish hue.
Plus when they were shot at, were said to fall down and roll away and then come back and peek in the windows again. Then one of the deputies found a luminescent liquid on the ground where they were seen coming from originally. Maybe blood from one of them.
I have heard one of the Suttons speak about the event and she still says it is a true thing.

Looking carefully at these new images with the foot prints, they appear genuine and show a sworl of sorts on the center depression, very interesting, and it shows in the others that are visible also. It is difficult to be sure of course.

I would say these prints are not from the same creatures that were seen at the Sutton farm, just from there being quite a few differences in the 2 stories.
This is worth investigating, but not by a bunch of people who get scared easily. Being scared and doing something potentially dangerous has much added danger because of what people do when they start panicking...People tend to hurt everyone except for the bad guys in those situations..

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The year 2012...and noby was able to a solid photo...or solid video ... What...a....suprise

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It hasn't exactly got that "absolutely has to be true" feeling, but my shot from the hip is if something has to come out of a cave, you set a bear trap for it and answers should present themselves, hopefully not in court hopping on one leg and screaming about squatters rights.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Walkingsenseless

That's why I was asking for updates.
Surely the crew that was to investigate this place got some evidence of some kind.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Walkingsenseless

I know right suprise suprise. Lol

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Or eaten?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join