It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the Kentucky Goblins Returned? Any Updates on This?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I live close and know a girl from pikeville. Will keep her keeping a look out.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RammerJammer

I posted a comment on the first page of your "small white humanoids" thread. I related a story I had read a few years ago. An Oklahoma state trooper claimed he had seen some small creatures running around and "playing" on some abandoned oil rigs in a desert area. They appeared to have a faint white or very light green glow.
There are also reported sightings of these types of critters around the Superstition Mountains of Arizona.
They supposedly live underground, or in caves.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Think i have seen the second picture before. Like long before this story AND could be a childs doll.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RammerJammer
I've posted on something similar that happened to my family members here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you for that confirmation that these creatures do exist, RammerJammer!

That's a very interesting story. Deeply appreciate you sharing it here.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: The Vagabond
Put a game camera near the mine opening and have it notify your cell phone when a picture is taken. If something odd shows up on camera, then do some hunting if need be.

edit on 24-8-2014 by Tarzan the apeman. because: change word

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Interesting topic. I live about 100 miles from this area and never heard of the story.

I'll have to do some research. Too bad I didn't know sooner. Today is the last day of my vacation.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

There are also reported sightings of these types of critters around the Superstition Mountains of Arizona.

If you have any info I will personally go and look myself. I have hiked and camped all around those mountains. Hell I once almost died out there.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: staple
a reply to: ColeYounger

If you have any info I will personally go and look myself. I have hiked and camped all around those mountains. Hell I once almost died out there.

Maybe you could call the Pikeville Police Station and ask them where it is?

I shared this new information with the ACBTF, a name that at that point, was becoming increasingly relevant to the situation. The gang hits the books and between the lot of us, we discover that Pike County is a hotbed of abandoned mines, that eastern Kentucky is home to some of North America’s most expansive systems of underground caverns, and KY as a whole has a history of some very strange UFO sightings. One adventurous Task Forcer even went so far as to call the Pike County State Police station. Their response was that “space aliens are reported all the time”.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I was asking about the Superstition Mountain case in AZ. I am not afraid of or mine shaft exploration but It will take me some time to get to Kentucky. I literally live with 20 minutes of Superstition mountains in AZ. If any ATS AZ people want to go looking for greys in the mountain caves Lets go. We might find some gold along the way... I probably could even get us permits because I have a contact with AZGS that is high ranking.
edit on 8/24/2014 by staple because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I don't see how the site owner and his task force hasn't gone down there yet for a camping trip. Certainly worth investigating if only for a little fun. And as others have mentioned, there's no way you'd keep me from going in there to check it out if it was my property. The possibility of discovering something previously unknown and as bizarre as he explains would be too much to ignore. The dog gender mistakes are a valid question though.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
because of the frequency of them visiting and the sighting near the cave, i would suggest looking up the vrill. a lot of times they can be mistaken for grey aliens, however according to some accounts, they are a subterranean native reptile carnivore species. might explain the disappearance of your dog as well.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

edit on 25-8-2014 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: Deleted

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FalcoFan

Couldn't agree more..not that I don't believe farmers can't be eloquent, but this seems too measured to be a letter from a panicked father.

He takes the trouble to introduce his case, write with a lyrical style that to me (I edit novel manuscripts on a freelance basis and also teach creative writing) appears to be an 'author persona,' and edited for effect, but can't keep consistency of his dog's gender?

The case may be genuine...the letter, not so much....

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

my family is nightly assaulted by creatures that

Nightly, as in every night, yet only one picture?

I have come to believe are of an extraterrestrial origin

Believe they are not from earth even though he believes they come from a cave on earth...?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: singingbones
a reply to: FalcoFan

Couldn't agree more..not that I don't believe farmers can't be eloquent, but this seems too measured to be a letter from a panicked father.

He takes the trouble to introduce his case, write with a lyrical style that to me (I edit novel manuscripts on a freelance basis and also teach creative writing) appears to be an 'author persona,' and edited for effect, but can't keep consistency of his dog's gender?

The case may be genuine...the letter, not so much....

Well, 'ye know haw us Southerners er. We're all damn near illiterate! Maybe ol' Jed got one of his kin folk to write 'is letter fer 'im that knew how to read n write in a more "eloquent" pen style.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
hilarious

nightly for 6 months ! thats 182 times! and THATS all the evidence they have?

why does this nonsense keep appearing on ATS

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Never ceases to amaze me that nobody ever shoots these things!.
KILL IT AND THEN SHOW US!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
37°58'26.97"N, 82°31'9.57"W

interesting shack with roads that go nowhere in middle of nowhere, just been lurking the kentucky/virginia border on google earth. it's pretty high up and surrounded by canyons. appears to be a large shadow just beside it, looks awkwardly cast from the tree. some real weird infrastructure and hillsides at the least.

imagizer.imageshack.us...
edit on 27-8-2014 by JG1993 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: tztz11
Never ceases to amaze me that nobody ever shoots these things!.

KILL IT AND THEN SHOW US!

Hummm.... sigh. Your reply saddens me. Let's just kill the ^%#&@!, even though it could be something that could give us information to help all of humanity with knowledge we know nothing of, and just because it looks different than us.

That kind of thinking is what has brought the world to the chaotic state we're in today.

I think it would be nice if we could at least try to communicate with it before just sending a bullet into it's brain...

But, that's just me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join