It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the Kentucky Goblins Returned? Any Updates on This?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: The Vagabond

I would think someone would have set up more trail cams aimed at the cave entrance, that is, unless everyone was to afraid to get that close.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006
a reply to: sled735

Surely the family would have recognised bird people.
On the other hand it would fit in with the foot prints.

Maybe it was young bird people, and they wanted to play with the human children?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: EA006

Surely the family would have recognised bird people.
On the other hand it would fit in with the foot prints.

Maybe it was young bird people, and they wanted to play with the human children?

Or eat them too?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
And the whole...I can't find anyone to go with me to the cave stinks....

Ok if this was me and I wanted SOLID evidence

How about this...

Go to a bar Friday night...find to young drunk guys and pay them $100 each to get their rifles and come alien hunting....

Take them to cave...set up trail canes and cage traps etc...

But no...

As usual the lack of evidence makes this story stink...if it was a one time event I could understand not getting your phone or whatever to get evidence...but as this was happening ALL THE TIME...I expect more...

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
looks like a person in a trail bike helmet with goggles.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Walkingsenseless

This. I used to live in this area and it would be absolutely nothing to form a hunting team by discreetly talking to people at a flea market. Offer them a shot to hunt something that nobody's seen before and is not regulated by wildlife and fisheries? You would have to turn people away.

I would be a terrible environmental scientist if I didn't try to capture one alive but I will be the first one to admit that they would shoot one first. I can't go all high and mighty; the people in my hometown would do the same thing.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I think i can put this myth to bed for you guys!
“Some say he never blinks, and that he roams around the woods at night foraging for wolves. All we know is he’s called the Stig.”

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Sounds like # to me.

One of the last paragraphs of the article sums it up quite nicely:

Between the blurry images of purported space goblins, the clear photos of unidentifiable footprints, tales of anti-extraterrestrial guerrilla forces led by men with fake names, and the similarities to a handful of different visitation cases over the years, we’ve got a whole bunch of questions.

whofortedblog.com...

The story is so far out there, that it would take an extraordinary leap of the imagination to even seriously consider its authenticity. Without sufficient evidence (and i don't call blurry photographs and footprints sufficient), i am going to have to chalk this up as BS. Footprints can be faked, and frankly, no one knows what the blurry images are depicting.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Real or not, this was a very interesting read! Thanks!

Just because it dropped off the radar doesn't mean it is a hoax. The "MIB" could have moved in and shut everyone up.

I would love to get an update!

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: captainmjp
Real or not, this was a very interesting read! Thanks!

Just because it dropped off the radar doesn't mean it is a hoax. The "MIB" could have moved in and shut everyone up.

I would love to get an update!

I agree. There is something going on here, or was, that "they" don't want getting out to the public.
I guess no one has any updates.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Walkingsenseless

I agree 100%. I could have a group of buds ready to go in minutes and we'd all do it for free.

No rednecks like us in Kentucky? I call BS!

*really wish this was 'round here.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The Goblins did record a pretty cool soundtrack to one of my all time favorite movie...

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Any ATSers in the Kentucky/W Virginia area who want to take a few days vacation and investigate ... keeping the 'no trespassing' laws clearly in mind? Sounds like a good weekend project for anyone in the area who is interested. Do a little pre-work investigation and then take a couple of days to go and get some on-the-scene type information.

I'd love to .... but I"m not close enough.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
looks like sloth foot print.

walking mainly on three toes no real heal imprinted by it.

could have been faked by a person with a birth defect in their feet and they are walking tiptoe through the mud.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

This is pretty interesting, hope some more info comes out about it soon.

The hopkinsville goblin incident is probably one of the most interesting I've heard and I always hope some new info will surface on it.

Though these creatures he is encountering don't quite match the physical description mostly beacuse the goblins had pointed ears and what he saw lacks ears, it sounds more like a grey, but the behaviour of the aliens is almost a spot on match with the goblins.
edit on 23-8-2014 by grey9438 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Terry Wriste? Really? Reminds me of the old school phone pranks of the "is your refridgerator running?" and "can you please overhead page Mike Huntz" or "Jack Mehoff?" variety.

That anyone took it seriously beyond that point is amazing. The biker helmet photos with goggles about sums it up for the finality, however.

Paging "Terry Wriste to the customer phone, Terry Wriste" may well get a person arrested these days.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Another interesting tidbit. A slip-up, perhaps, in the email sent by the alleged man requesting help. This is from the website cited in the O.P.

At this point I was incapable of
keeping my dog outdoors overnight.
Any attempt to leave her leashed
would result in her barking herself
hoarse until she
was allowed back
indoors.

And then later....

Since that evening, my
dog has gone missing from the porch,
yet to return, and I can only imagine
that his disappearance has to do with
these creatures. I’ve gone looking for
him during daylight hours, only to find
many of my missing belongings
scattered at the entrance to an
abandoned mine shaft at the far edge
of my property.

The gentleman writing the email apparently cannot decide if his missing, terrified dog is a he, or she.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

The language of the letter doesn't sound like a Kentucky farmer-but I could be wrong.

It is a little too eloquent.

(Not bashing southerners,btw.)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Walkingsenseless
And the whole...I can't find anyone to go with me to the cave stinks....

Ok if this was me and I wanted SOLID evidence

How about this...

Go to a bar Friday night...find to young drunk guys and pay them $100 each to get their rifles and come alien hunting....

Take them to cave...set up trail canes and cage traps etc...

But no...

As usual the lack of evidence makes this story stink...if it was a one time event I could understand not getting your phone or whatever to get evidence...but as this was happening ALL THE TIME...I expect more...

Oh i live near this, if i had back up, i would go get me some pukwudgies

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I've posted on something similar that happened to my family members here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join