It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First trucks with Russian AID reach Lugansk, E. Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Moscow made an offer to ICRC

Which they did not accept.

So if Russia offers to invade Canada and we don't accept then that's perfect justification for invasion I guess?

-Russian propaganda methods at their finest lol.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
Moscow made an offer to ICRC

Which they did not accept.

So if Russia offers to invade Canada and we don't accept then that's perfect justification for invasion I guess?

-Russian propaganda methods at their finest lol.

ICRC accepted a few days later and they where with the convoy, proved by their official twitter account and other statements.

And btw, NATO and The New York Post have been lying their asses off the last half year, so I would take it with a big grain of salt. We couldn`t have Putin being be seen a good now do we ?, so how convenient to come up with this NATO rambling again just now.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

You missed the part where Kiev AGREED to let them in as long as they were accompanied by the Red Cross..

Or the part where they entered WITHOUT the RED CROSS in tow...

Or the part where 34 trucks suddenly peeled off from the convoy to destinations unknown...AKA Re-Supply Rebels

edit on 22-8-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Russian shills at it again, ain't it? How's Sankt Petersburg this time of the year, boys? Is the pay still $36 per day or do you get a raise for posting on high visibility sites like ATS?
---

What Russia does now is an invasion and I'm surprised Ukraine did nothing to stop them. How does one enter in another country without approval? Did the border guards just let them pass through? All 580 (290 x 2 per truck) young athletic "drivers" and their cargo that could reportedly be carried in only a handful of trucks?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: negue
Russian shills at it again, ain't it? How's Sankt Petersburg this time of the year, boys? Is the pay still $36 per day or do you get a raise for posting on high visibility sites like ATS?
---

What Russia does now is an invasion and I'm surprised Ukraine did nothing to stop them. How does one enter in another country without approval? Did the border guards just let them pass through? All 580 (290 x 2 per truck) young athletic "drivers" and their cargo that could reportedly be carried in only a handful of trucks?

I guess that`s also a way to not have to look at the other side, just think everyone who doesn`t agree with your point of view is a shill.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

For me it's black and white. No Shilliisms needed.

Russia is playing a game, they don't want to contain the situation they want to own that part of that country.
They aren't planning on pulling out once the dust settles. They're gonna be there forever.
It's my firm belief that Pro Russians don't actually believe the "Russia is not involved in any way militarily in the Ukraine" story, but for some odd reason think the rest of us should buy into it.
In short they think we're stupid.
That's frustrating to me.

edit on 22-8-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

For me it's black and white. No Shilliisms needed.

Russia is playing a game, they don't want to contain the situation they want to own that part of that country.
They aren't planning on pulling out once the dust settles. They're gonna be there forever.
It's my firm belief that Pro Russians don't actually believe the "Russia is not involved in any way in the Ukraine" story, but for some odd reason think the rest of us should buy into it.
In short they think we're stupid.
That's frustrating to me.

If you can only think black and white, you can never think Russia isn`t interested in that part of the Ukraine. And here comes the grey part, they also don`t want Ukraine to be a Western puppet sate, because all they want a buffer between them and the West, and thus wants Ukraine to be independent.

If I may ask, who thinks who is actually stupid? Russian/Americans, or Russian/Westerns or something else, I really have no idea what you are meaning with that, I hope you will explain that to me.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I didn't say all of you were shills, just the ones using propaganda. And "Ukraine must not become a Western puppet state" fits just fine.

Before anyone else can step in, if any, I think we should see some action from the Ukrainian government. All I saw until now were some strongly worded
statements, asking the West to unite and condemn this invasion. Well f***, do something, they crossed your border.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
To state that I only think in black and white (about any and all situations) is a bit of a stretch, friend.

who thinks who is actually stupid? Russian/Americans, or Russian/Westerns or something else

Pro Russians (in this particular situation) that want the world to actually believe the lies that come out of the Kremlin on an hourly basis.
(Yet themselves know full well where this is heading, but don't have the balls to come out and say it themselves.

Russia has invaded Ukraine.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I didn't say all of you were shills, just the ones using propaganda. And "Ukraine must not become a Western puppet state" fits just fine.

Before anyone else can step in, if any, I think we should see some action from the Ukrainian government. All I saw until now were some strongly worded
statements, asking the West to unite and condemn this invasion. Well f***, do something, they crossed your border.

All I said Russia doesn`t want Ukraine to become a Western puppet state, that`s something completely different as what you wrote.

But don`t worry, I`m just not an American, and being from the Netherlands we are not raised with "our country is the greatest on earth," so for us it`s not problem believing our country is not so great after all, and by so to criticize about what our government is doing (it`s much easier when you don`t have been indoctrinated).

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

You might be from NL, but the way you write looks Russian to me.

I'm surprised you couldn't tell I'm not an American. That's not the point tho. No, what you wrote was not at all different from what I said.

I know Russia has a cyber unit. It activated before the Crimea invasion. They're based near Sankt Petersburg and their main task is to post comments/fb posts/twits praising Russia.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

To state that I only think in black and white (about any and all situations) is a bit of a stretch, friend.

who thinks who is actually stupid? Russian/Americans, or Russian/Westerns or something else

Pro Russians (in this particular situation) that want the world to actually believe the lies that come out of the Kremlin on an hourly basis.
(Yet themselves know full well where this is heading, but don't have the balls to come out and say it themselves.

Russia has invaded Ukraine.

You mean an humanitarian aid-convoy is invading a country, if you want to see it that way you`re right. All the other stuff being claimed there is no proof of, but if you have I would like to see it.

So you feel being made stupid by the Pro Russian, ok got it.

In this case you where clearly stating it was black and white for you, so now I`m confused, are you or aren`t you in this case ?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
In this case it's black and white. Russia entering Ukraine illegally is an invasion.
(it's not opinion)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

You mean an humanitarian aid-convoy is invading a country, if you want to see it that way you`re right.

[...]

That's the only way to see it. Yes, they're using those trucks as the beginning of a bridgehead. God forbid something happens to any of those young trained "truck drivers", or we could see Russian tanks in Lugansk. Oh wait, they're already there.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

You might be from NL, but the way you write looks Russian to me.

I'm surprised you couldn't tell I'm not an American. That's not the point tho. No, what you wrote was not at all different from what I said.

I know Russia has a cyber unit. It activated before the Crimea invasion. They're based near Sankt Petersburg and their main task is to post comments/fb posts/twits praising Russia.

I am from the Netherlands, and have no ties what so ever with Russia, I`m not even a Russia supporter.

I know Russian and Americans have shills, but they are useless imo, anyone who does matter isn`t being influenced by them a bit, because they can think for themselves, and the ones who are that gullible to be fooled easily, are easily influenced back...most overrated job in the world.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

In this case it's black and white. Russia entering Ukraine illegally is an invasion.
(it's not opinion)

Ukrainians did the same with crossing of 400+ soldiers, never heard anyone screaming about that, you can make it bigger as it is if you like, no problem with me.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Wow for someone who claims to not support any one side, you sure seem like you're (in this case) pro-Russian.

Is that wrong of me to say? Cause that's the way she looks so far from here

edit on 22-8-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

That`s because of your own views you think I am, I`m looking it more objectively...and that isn`t what the MSM is trying to portray. If you think black and white, you probably assume immediately it`s pro-Russian when it`s not pro-Western.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Even if he clearly states he's not a Russia suporter?

They all say so, but their posts speak otherwise.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Even if he clearly states he's not a Russia suporter?

They all say so, but their posts speak otherwise.

I`m just anti US/EU politics, but knock yourself out by thinking it`s the same as pro-Russian.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join