It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next Level of Bull# Or The Same Old Poop Loop?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

New level of bull#?
All I see is the usual human bull####.

Hail to the new king.
Same as the old king.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Like I say often, "Same #, different day, bigger pile, smaller shovel.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

See here's the deal: nobody knows what the hell is going on, so that pretty much eradicates the possiblity of us having achieved some “next level” of bull# because that would mean that someone would have figured out the old bull# and that's how we can tell it's just “the same 'ol bull#”.

Thoughts?

Oh lord, I think I'm going to go huddle in a corner and rock back and forth now. XD You are right too, we most certainly have not reached a new level lmao. Life on this planet has become quite the cesspool of BS. And sometimes I am so sick of digging through the BS in order to try and find BS that doesn't stink as much! But I still do it cause like you said, many of us are stuck on a loop!

I guess most of us are all a little bit insane. "Insanity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
~Einstein

edit on 2482014 by MoonMystic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
double post
edit on 2482014 by MoonMystic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Holy S**t.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Who thinks all this new Emeril Lagasse BAM!! next level bull# is just a conspiracy to make cussing more acceptable on ATS?

Here's the plan:

1) Make cussing more acceptable on ATS.

2) ?????

3) Profit.

Or I can break it down even better:

1) Make a new slogan based on the word sh**.

2) Hey, even though we used to have to watch our language, now foul language is the slogan of ATS!

3) We start saying sh** a lot.

4) Hey, we already know what's behind those asterisks, so why not just turn the censoring off.

5) Hell, turn off the censoring for all cuss words.

6) Commence epic sessions of cuss rages between members.

7) Arguments go on for hundreds and hundreds of pages and people are unable to break free of epic cuss-filled rages, constantly trying to outdo each other with more creative mom jokes and more disgusting assertions of what they've done to each others wives last night.

8) ATS therefore receives more traffic, making more advertizing money.

9) Profit.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18331290]BridgebyaFountain[/]
edit on 24-8-2014 by FinalCountdown because: F### it

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

What's up FCD? Or is countdown really one word so its FC? Have something to say? It's not a bunch of next level bull# is it?

Look at how everyone has one star. One person is starring everyone. I bet it's the OP, in a conspiracy to reward us for posting on his or her thread. This is some next level BULL#!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BridgebyaFountain

I dish out the bull# in small increments to my subjects.

Here's a star.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

So my conspiracy theory was correct. ATS should be honored to have me here, since my deductive reasoning borders on psychic abilities.

Though if I were you, I wouldn't be satisfied with dishing out small increments of bull# into my own threads. You started off with a giant mound of dinosaur# and that's how it should be the whole way through, no letting off that throttle. I gave you a star too, and I stuck a flag down into that pile of bull# with my name on it.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
An interesting take on it, but I know what bull# is. Just like the chicken and egg question its not a mystery. Bull# is the manure of the human psyche with which new things grow and are cultivated in. Yup! Its just like farming, you need a whole lot of manure to help plants grow, so everything is left to stew, fermented and broken down into the finest grade A, manure/# then spread over the areas were new crops will grow.

What we have here is just that your picture of bull# is kind of weak and lackluster. Bull# is what all of society is based on, bull# may just be the essence of the soul. And so here to help you better imagine the magnanimous glory of bull#...Picture this...Just imagine some french guy standing next to a pile of bull# and puckering his lips and blowing a kiss with his hand, all the while going "Ah! C'est magnifique le bull#"...As you can see, its aged quite well you see.

I am quite sure you get it now.

So it is with humans, the bull# they produce will help grow new crops of human types and psyches, every generation has its bull#, and every other generation before that had there bull#, and the list of bull# is ever growing and mixing into ever new types of bull#. Bull# is not only the glue which holds us all together, and holds all of civilization together, but its the pure raw icky material broken down to its finest grade molecule per molecule to which the human psyche happily rolls around in like a ever gracious piglet in a new pigsty, and as it ever grows and expands on its nutritious sustenance.

Of course there is a fine balance to it, to much bull# and things will get spoiled and the world will drown in bull#, but to little bull# and nothing new will grow leading to the end of the world as we know it, and the generation which has no bull#? Well the bull# will not be strong with them and they will likely go extinct. The secret off course is in having just the right amount of bull# to help things along. And so here is were your bull# meter comes along from, people dont just say it because its a cool thing to say, OK OK they do, but unbeknownst to them that phrase and meme has a purpose. Its not there to measure who has more bull# or who's bull# is better, its there to measure just the right amount of bull#, and generation to generation that amount varies, its a very complicated piece of machinery which would take to long to explain.

But anyways! Every generation think they are the ones with the most bull#, or that they alone have reached the pinnacle of bull#, however that's just plain bull# and there wrong. Most of them are merely average in bull#, its just that nobody has informed them of that fact, so they think there the greatest bull#ers in all of history, when really there quite mediocre, and the greatest bull#ers created history as a bull# story on there day off just for #s and giggles, and yes it was all created in six days.

The mysteries of bull# are many, and likely for another time and place. But as you can see it's not a closed loop, its just that everybody covets there own bull# over other bull# and as being the best bull# ever, hence giving the illusion of a closed loop. But the bull# always finds a way and flourishes. Its like a butterfly metamorphosis, only generally involving more smelly intoxicating fragrances of the poop variety.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join