It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I woke up and realized there was no third eye, that it was ME

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I don't believe in a third eye anymore I now believe that it is just me and not a part of me that is this being.

I am the intuitive because I am everything and that the third eye is another illusion.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This is very vague. May we have more details?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

What happened? You woke up to find your pineal gland laying on your pillow?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

The Moody Blues, on The Threshold of a Dream. It is a great album to listen to. One of my favorites.
edit on 20-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
And if you realize that ME is also an illusion will you be nothing or everything.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
I don't believe in a third eye anymore I now believe that it is just me and not a part of me that is this being.

I am the intuitive because I am everything and that the third eye is another illusion.

Well done. I love epiphanies.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
You learn to contact your subconscious and the subconscious learns to communicate with other beings and the cells of your body. The other beings could just be the microbes in our bodies or it could be other creatures of the earth including other people.

The subconscious uses most of our brain. We use all of our brain. It is just that we can only control maybe a third of it for conscious thinking. We do not put memories into long term storage and we are rarely aware of the process, our subconscious does it for us. We work with the subconscious all our lives, never saying hi to it. Never appreciating what it does for us. It is like another being within us, formed from everything we have ever learned or experienced just like our consciousness does. But the two are seperated in the mind.

So what exactly is the third eye, I think it is this link that can lead to some abilities that we can never completely understand. Everyone gives of a frequency dependant on their mood, what if our subconscious could read this. What if it could sense things we cannot sense. This link is the third eye. But who would you link with is the question. You are linked to those who your subconscious has allowed you to link to. The subconscious also controls our immune system and moderates the brain if you don't dope it up with certain food or drug chemistry.

Now this may seem impossible to some, but I think that most of it is possible. This means that your subconscious would be like a grandparent. It controls our instincts also.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
"The Third Eye" Is a reference to your pineal gland. Which is a real thing.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I am the intuitive because I am everything

I doubt that.
I have a ketchup stain on my t-shirt. Are you that ketchup stain too?

This is why I hate philosophy...its a relative truth that takes on the definition of the philosopher's choosing. There can only be one truth, and one path to it. Many roads lead to Rome, but only one path takes you home.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Funny. Are you on the path to Rome?

Wide is the gate... food for thought.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

Wide is the gate indeed. Only one path is cut by faith, the rest by works. I follow the path of Christ.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
And if you realize that ME is also an illusion will you be nothing or everything.

Mind is now blown.

a reply to: rickymouse

Good way to say that, rickymouse. I think the same, but could not put it into simpler words.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend

If you are an illusion, then you are nothing.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I used to believe in the opposable thumb- until I woke up and realized it was just me.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
We all have two physical eyes and one spiritual eye. The spiritual eye is the image your two physical eyes create.

Created in God's image right? Aren't we created in our own image? Look at a mirror, the image you see of yourself is you being created in God's image, your own. The image of light your two eyes create is God's image, what we are all created within.

John 8
12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.

The light of the world is the image of light you see right now.

Colossians 1
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

The Son (Jesus) is the image of God. With the last passage in mind we can assume Jesus was an image of light, something we all possess.

Matthew 6
22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore your eye be single, your whole body shall be full of light.

If your eye is single (third eye) your whole body shall be full of light (image of light).

Methinks Jesus was pointing at us when he spoke of himself.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
All that means is that you taped into your higher consciousness! Your pineal gland(third eye chakra) is real on this plain but when you connect to your higher self, the third eye is useless, its only use is for us on this plain to tap into our higher selves and after that you dont need a third eye.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I am thinking that 3th eye thingy is the 6th sense, kind of all the senses mixed together and whole spiritual being called human is awaken, if can reach and hold on to that focus..

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Doubtful. Can you explain Psalms 82 like Jesus did? I can now. The Holy Spirit was to teach you all this, if you have it.

The narrow path is following just him, and rejecting Rome. Have you rejected Rome? I've seen innumerable lies by those that follow Rome this week alone about the state of the world.

You become what you worship. Satan, was the father of lies. If Rome consequently and consistently lies, who is their father?

What would Jesus say?

edit on 21-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

hmm...interesting and somehow funny to me because for many people this eye thingy is like a gateway to the other world. Different world, true world, or illusion for some. I think we experience life as we want it and we think like we want to. So does it even matters if it is illusion or not? I think not.

You are your own creator. Your own middle of the universe. I am my own universe. Every one is the same. And every one is different. What I want to express is if you feel that this is not real than so be it. Let it go and discover the truth yourself on your own path. And I feel that everyone should aspire to do the same. Live, love, experience, share, think, contemplate. But don't dismiss other opinions with negativity. Take notice and just be alert with no preconceptions.

We all have different reality. different world. There is not a single being which is not unique and therefore be open minded. Because everything maybe an illusion on some level until you get to the end of the path and unite with infinity - UniFinity
or is this another illusion of my own haha

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
About F'in time someone else mentioned such a technique...Being...Wow so hard.

Blah...Third Eye meditations are heavily misunderstood on the web, when many think about focusing on the inside of their brain. This was a common misconception about how to meditate on the third eye, when really the focus is all about focusing on the meditation, or state of being it self.

Much like Zen Meditation practices.

Its really a relaxing and fine tuning feeling if done properly. If your doing what I did some long time ago, like focusing on the gland inside your head, or what you would think was the gland then your doing what I did.

When your doing that mis-conceptional technique. You wont feel at peace with your self.

You will feel rage, anger out of nowhere as well as the need to complain, or even be little others.

<<   2 >>

join