It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MYSTERY: Giant Earth Crack Opens Up Along Costa de Hermosillo in Mexico (VIDEO)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ujustneverknow
If you read the actual article from Skynews.com you can see a map version of where it is , you can also learn that it was , indeed , spotted by a drone.
It's definitely real , the CGI is what has us all questioning its' authenticity.

What CGI are you referring to?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaosComplex

The video in the OP that is clearly CGI... I don't doubt this for a second, but I do indeed wonder why someone trying to pull that off as authentic?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
7.Mexican Exodus, like Moses at the red sea but with sand

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bservant

The video in the OP that is clearly CGI... I don't doubt this for a second, but I do indeed wonder why someone trying to pull that off as authentic?

I'm still baffled that there is anyone thinking the video is CGI.

I guess I should start keeping a list of names of members whose vision is not to be taken seriously.

Have you downloaded the clip and slowed the speed until the movements are at normal pace? If not, I highly recommend you do so. If you need assistance or recommendations as to what program(s) to use and where to find the playback speed settings I would be more than happy to point you in the right direction.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I guess I should start keeping a list of names of members whose vision is not to be taken seriously.

At least I have an excuse: I am 60 years old!! Oddly though, my vision actually improved significantly during my 50s. My glasses are now half the strength they were when I was 50.

lol

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

At least I have an excuse: I am 60 years old!! Oddly though, my vision actually improved significantly during my 50s. My glasses are now half the strength they were when I was 50.

lol

You came around though, something Walter would approve of

No excuse needed.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigentalmost as big as my plumber's butt crack....

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Well...it is....
a reply to: AnonymousCitizen

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This looks like CGI. Notice the way some of the people move (or rather don't move) and the way the one guy runs, just doesn't look natural. a reply to: Charizard

edit on 23-8-2014 by archetype_one because: Typo

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Are you really arguing whether this is real or not. No UFO so it's real.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I've been watching this and waiting for some more mainstream sources in the US to appear on it for days now as I just didn't know what I was looking at but thought it could be real - looks like it's piqued the Huffington Post's (science column) interest as well. That's the first mainstream source I've seen on this so it's stirring up a little more 'hmm'. Too bad this post is already stripped from the front page lol.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 23-8-2014 by Floydshayvious because: boop

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
If what you say is true post a slowed version of the video and I'll change my opinion. a reply to: ChaosComplex

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: archetype_one
If what you say is true post a slowed version of the video and I'll change my opinion. a reply to: ChaosComplex

Why should I re-render the video when you can simply download the clip and watch it for yourself?
FlashGot Plugin

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Not sure why the above post won't show the VLC link...
VLC Player

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
My posts are cutting off after the hyperlinks, so sorry for the third post but there are other options that will allow you to do the same thing, but those are my preferred tools.

Using the above tools you can download the clip yourself and adjust the playback speed until you're blue in the face. I'm not interested in doing your work for you, but I will happily direct you to tools that will aid you not only in this research but in the future as well.

You're welcome.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I only said I thought it "looked" like CGI. I didn't say I thought it was for certain. I'm perfectly happy accepting an explanation for the odd motion in the video.

Thanks for posting a link to the tool to slow the clip - maybe I'll check it out.

reply to: ChaosComplex

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
In my last post I said California was due for a quake and the crack in Mexico is a sign things are stirring up. Here we are 2 days later...California Quake

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sean

Except that the crack in Mexico is erosional in nature. Coincidence.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Something similar happened on the Navajo Nation Reservation in Arizona a couple of years age. A 900 foot long crack just opened up. It's at least 500 feet deep in places.

It's known as the Leupp Crack.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadoefax

This is from a different cause/source.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join