It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MYSTERY: Giant Earth Crack Opens Up Along Costa de Hermosillo in Mexico (VIDEO)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MentorsRiddle
Sand Worms

Silly boy sandworms are from mars

So maybe we need to touch base with arken?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaosComplex

DOH!

Aha! But no one actually took me up on it! lol

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
As far as the surface of the planet goes.. that is a very tiny, tiny.. miniature, TINY little crack. There could be many reasons it is there. It's flipping REALLY TINY. I don't think they need to worry about it. =)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap
Before:
media2.s-nbcnews.com...

After:
strangesounds.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Esrth is opening up.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
When tectonic plates move something has to give. California is due for another quake and this may be a sign things are stirring up.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reminded me of this one in Africa, from years ago, Afar desert, will eventually split the continent in two

www.greatdreams.com...

Witness the birth of Africa’s new ocean
phys.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The story is now on Sky News

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Once again small bills and PM me for the address

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Yeah, I've noticed the way the individuals were walking, and how all the ones that are pointing look the same, etc. Fake or not, it's not a crack

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I know what will fix it....

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

Video Game animation is awesome.

Yawns

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

LOL

Ok...I will mail you the mexican crack, small bits at a time

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone noticed this but at :34 sec you can clearly see the fence post and fence hovering unbroken above the alleged fissure. Seems like a hoax.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PinealJockey

There is a closeup picture of that same scene from a site I googled... it seems legit. The ground under the fence post collapsed leaving the post hanging from the fence wire stretched tight above the "crack".

I now believe this is legit, it just isn't a fissure, it is simply an erosion feature.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
If you read the actual article from Skynews.com you can see a map version of where it is , you can also learn that it was , indeed , spotted by a drone.
It's definitely real , the CGI is what has us all questioning its' authenticity.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

originally posted by: Charizard
Is this video real? I don't know why but the video looks very fake to me, like some kind of CGi. The terrain looks mapped and most of the brush looks very flat...the stuff you can see off in the distance like the green patch look fuzzy and low quality. It just looks strange to me.

Edit: After seeing the pictures posted above, maybe it is real. I still don't know why the video looks so fake to me.

I was thinking that too, its the way the camera turns. But then I thought maybe its a little quad copter and the camera is being turned by a servo.

It's a late reply but... The video is in fast motion. To prove that, look at the people at 1:20, watch the way they move. That man also isn't running, but walking. Therefore this is filmed with a drone (like a Quad Copter).
edit on 22-8-2014 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PinealJockey

I actually laughed when I saw that xD. But I think they're connected by wire

at 0:26 you can see people holding on to the wire
edit on 22-8-2014 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
And the distance between the post is unchanged so it's a washout not a crack

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: mcChoodles
I'd say it gives more credence to the expanding earth theory. As I've come to believe the earth is a living being, with a self heating core and oil as the bile, it seems perfectly rational that she is growing.

You must admit if you picture the planet as an expanded balloon, the continents fit perfectly together as you let the air out, so to speak.

It makes a hell of a lot more sense then the idiotic Pangea hypothesis where the continents drifted around into their current location after being all clumped up on one side of the planet.

reply to: nighthawk1954

Really I suggest you watch the video again see the line of fence posts next to the road , well you see a post still on the wire above the crack so NO expansion just subsidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join