It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son disappeared for 4 hours when he was three. Thoughts on what happened to him, please.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: quirkygirl
Apparently, my inquiry has opened up a huge can of worms for two police departments. The records girl for the campus police cannot find any report of this, however, several police officers recall this incident and how weird it was and she is going to see if they will contact me and tell me what they remember.

I doubt it will be anything new, as I'm sure they aren't going to give me anymore information 22 years later than they did when it happened, but we will see. They are also going to check another site to see if a possible report is there.

I'm being told there should have been a report done, yet neither department has one.

I feel like I'm on a wild goose chase.

What do you mean when you say you're " sure the police aren't going to give me anymore information 22 years later than they did when it happened?" This is the first time you've said you talked with those police officers about the incident 22 years ago. I thought you never talked to them then.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Meaning, I'm sure they aren't going to provide any more information then was given to me back then, 22 years ago by my husband. To this day, from what the girl said, it is still talked about among police as a weird thing. She never indicated my ex was guilty or that anyone feels he is guilty of anything weird happening. So I'm assuming they are going to tell me the same exact story he did.

I did not receive any calls last night, as I had hoped. So I'm assuming nobody is going to call me with any details and I also didn't hear anything back on the police report being in another location, as she had hoped it would be.

To clarify, I didn't talk to the police the night of the incident. I took my ex at his word as to what happened to Daniel. Again, I had no reason to doubt his story or the witnessing police and if my ex were guilty or thought to be guilty of anything, he would have been arrested or at the very least questioned, and he wasn't and has never been.

I thought it was peculiar and interesting to note that this is still talked about among the police, even after so many years later. When the girl in records realized who was on the phone, she became a little excited and very eager to find the report. I truly hope her energy will help locate the report and that she will have at least one officer talk to me. An officer that isn't my ex husband.

edit on 08/11/2014 by quirkygirl because: spelling error

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Wow! just read your entire thread, i dont have much too add but i hope you receive a call back from atleast one of the officers from the night Daniel went missing, i can totally understand why you are trying too seek answers on this i would be doing the same!! I think how your ex reacted seems fairly genuine i can think of many reasons why he wouldn't want this getting out, and he still may have done his own investigating on the low, who knows.. I look forward too seeing how this progresses., im so glad he was found safe and unharmed! I have 3 kids, 2 of them being 1&3 year old sons, same age gap and ages as your 2 sons there on the night, also one of my sons is called Daniel, you were 23 when it happened, im 23 now , i always take notice of the small stuff lol.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

Thanks Shana. I sent you a u2u with a little more information on this. You're so sweet for reaching out to me and I really appreciate your kind words.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Meaning, I'm sure they aren't going to provide any more information then was given to me back then, 22 years ago by my husband. To this day, from what the girl said, it is still talked about among police as a weird thing. She never indicated my ex was guilty or that anyone feels he is guilty of anything weird happening. So I'm assuming they are going to tell me the same exact story he did.

I did not receive any calls last night, as I had hoped. So I'm assuming nobody is going to call me with any details and I also didn't hear anything back on the police report being in another location, as she had hoped it would be.

To clarify, I didn't talk to the police the night of the incident. I took my ex at his word as to what happened to Daniel. Again, I had no reason to doubt his story or the witnessing police and if my ex were guilty or thought to be guilty of anything, he would have been arrested or at the very least questioned, and he wasn't and has never been.

I thought it was peculiar and interesting to note that this is still talked about among the police, even after so many years later. When the girl in records realized who was on the phone, she became a little excited and very eager to find the report. I truly hope her energy will help locate the report and that she will have at least one officer talk to me. An officer that isn't my ex husband.

I do hope one of the officers who worked then calls you. It's remarkably lucky for you to have found someone who is working in records today who was working then. I wonder why you refer to her as a girl when she must be, at minimum, well into middle age. When you say you had no reason to doubt your husband or the witnessing police, remember that you have not yet confirmed that there were witnessing police. At this point, you're relying 100% on what your husband told you. You might also want to get the names of the dispatchers who took calls that night and contact them. Good luck.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

The girl who is in records was not there at the time. I say girl because she sounds young (but so do I on the phone, so she may be older?) She (the girl in records) said she has heard the story a few times and the police still talk about it. She seemed excited to be talking to me, which made me feel hopeful that she would really look hard for this report. She is the one who also said she would talk to some of the police she knew worked around that time and the ones who have mentioned it and see if they would be willing to talk to me about it.

I spoke to my son today regarding this. I asked him when the last time he had this nightmare and he said "years" and he doesn't like thinking about it. I asked him to explain to me the dream as much as he recalls and he said in his dream he is woken up by something and told that he is alone and he has to leave, so he does, but he remembers walking into what he thinks is his father's living room, but he isn't sure, only that he leaves his room and is another room, then following the man with no face (he didn't say green man, but no face) but says he can't really make the person out, then he remembers nothing. I told him when he was in high school and first started having the dream he recalled the police finding him but now he says he doesn't even remember that. What he now remembers is this weird dream, waking up, blacking out and then he's back with his father. I asked him if he wanted to remember any of this and he said no. When I asked why, he said he felt something traumatic happened to him and he doesn't want to know what that is but he's fine with me pursuing it as long as he doesn't have to know what happened. He understands as a parent I want to know, but he has zero desire to know. I asked him to please tell me if he remembers anything else, even something silly or seemingly non-important and he said he would. I also asked him if he had ever had anything else like that happen to him and not told me, but he denies anything else. An isolated incident. At least he's talking about it. That was a first and I feel a bit better that he was willing to talk to me about it in a serious way. He also thanked me for not forcing him to talk about it as a child or a teen. (which felt like an unspoken "don't make me talk about it now as an adult").

edit on 08/11/2014 by quirkygirl because: combined two posts

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

The girl who is in records was not there at the time. I say girl because she sounds young (but so do I on the phone, so she may be older?) She (the girl in records) said she has heard the story a few times and the police still talk about it. She seemed excited to be talking to me, which made me feel hopeful that she would really look hard for this report. She is the one who also said she would talk to some of the police she knew worked around that time and the ones who have mentioned it and see if they would be willing to talk to me about it.

I spoke to my son today regarding this. I asked him when the last time he had this nightmare and he said "years" and he doesn't like thinking about it. I asked him to explain to me the dream as much as he recalls and he said in his dream he is woken up by something and told that he is alone and he has to leave, so he does, but he remembers walking into what he thinks is his father's living room, but he isn't sure, only that he leaves his room and is another room, then following the man with no face (he didn't say green man, but no face) but says he can't really make the person out, then he remembers nothing. I told him when he was in high school and first started having the dream he recalled the police finding him but now he says he doesn't even remember that. What he now remembers is this weird dream, waking up, blacking out and then he's back with his father. I asked him if he wanted to remember any of this and he said no. When I asked why, he said he felt something traumatic happened to him and he doesn't want to know what that is but he's fine with me pursuing it as long as he doesn't have to know what happened. He understands as a parent I want to know, but he has zero desire to know. I asked him to please tell me if he remembers anything else, even something silly or seemingly non-important and he said he would. I also asked him if he had ever had anything else like that happen to him and not told me, but he denies anything else. An isolated incident. At least he's talking about it. That was a first and I feel a bit better that he was willing to talk to me about it in a serious way. He also thanked me for not forcing him to talk about it as a child or a teen. (which felt like an unspoken "don't make me talk about it now as an adult").

Yes, that sounds like progress for your son. Have you discussed this lately with your (ex?)husband? You might want to ask the woman working in records to also look for dispatch records in addition to police reports. Good luck.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

Yes, that sounds like progress for your son. Have you discussed this lately with your (ex?)husband? You might want to ask the woman working in records to also look for dispatch records in addition to police reports. Good luck.

I think quirky is waiting for David Paulides to contact her ex husband before she brings it up too him she posted this earlier on page 6

I am going to contact my ex and see if he's willing to discuss this now that Daniel is grown. I'm waiting until after I think David Paulides has contacted him though. I don't want him forewarned because I don't want him to prepare something or go grab that report. If he is hiding something, I want him caught off-guard. I will say I do not think he is, as he was just as upset over this as I was, but so many of you have questioned his validity.
which makes perfect sense too me!

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus

originally posted by: Tangerine

I think quirky is waiting for David Paulides to contact her ex husband before she brings it up too him she posted this earlier on page 6

I am going to contact my ex and see if he's willing to discuss this now that Daniel is grown. I'm waiting until after I think David Paulides has contacted him though. I don't want him forewarned because I don't want him to prepare something or go grab that report. If he is hiding something, I want him caught off-guard. I will say I do not think he is, as he was just as upset over this as I was, but so many of you have questioned his validity.
which makes perfect sense too me!

Waiting for Paulides to contact her ex first might result in Paulides' influencing her ex's answers to fit Paulides agenda. A statement about an incident is almost always altered at least slightly each time it's retold. Memory fades and the interviewer intentionally or unintentionally influences the person answering the questions. She might be better off being the first person to ask her ex-husband. She doesn't have to tell him that Paulides might call him. IT's to her advantage to catch her husband off-guard. Once Paulides talks to him he won't be off-guard when she talks to him.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

You are definitely right about memory and how it changes every time a story is told. I see this in my own mental stories of things that have happened to me. I've been sure that at certain points in my life there were certain songs popular at the time (30 years ago or more) and then find out the song didn't come out till a few years after that happened.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

We haven't heard from you in 11 days. Have you been able to get in touch with officers or dispatchers who were working at the time in question? Have you talked to your son's father? What have you ultimately concluded about the incident?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I was wondering about this too, hopefully Quirky is making progress i know she was eager too get answers! But obviously with a case this old its not an easy task!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hello quirkygirl, I think many people joinbhere because they are looking for answrrs in their own unexplainable phenomenon.

There are many things we are far from understanding. I'm sorry to hear your experience may have been traumatic for your son.

It was an interesting account I wish I could offer insight. I think it was good not to press him too much for information.

Hopefully you find something out.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I was wondering about this too, hopefully Quirky is making progress i know she was eager too get answers! But obviously with a case this old its not an easy task!

Sorry, we've had a very sick teen and I haven't yet heard from any officer or inquired again. Once life settles I'll call and see if there is any news. I haven't spoken to my ex. I did hear that Mr. Paulides had made contact with my ex though. I do not know the extent that conversation yet. I'll share with you all as soon as I hear.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Sorry, we've had a very sick teen and I haven't yet heard from any officer or inquired again. Once life settles I'll call and see if there is any news. I haven't spoken to my ex. I did hear that Mr. Paulides had made contact with my ex though. I do not know the extent that conversation yet. I'll share with you all as soon as I hear.

Best wishes for your teen's recovery. I look forward to hearing about your progress re the strange event.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: quirkygirl

I know from experience on various forums that once an alluring story is shared, many people jump on board and participate as if it is a television reality show. I think there has been a lot of great advice shared and it is certainly interesting. But please do not allow the draw and attraction and continuing interest to be a source of stress for you and your son. If you have gotten everything you can out of this thread, please consider it closed. We don't want your son to worry himself sick.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: corsair00
a reply to: quirkygirl

I know from experience on various forums that once an alluring story is shared, many people jump on board and participate as if it is a television reality show. I think there has been a lot of great advice shared and it is certainly interesting. But please do not allow the draw and attraction and continuing interest to be a source of stress for you and your son. If you have gotten everything you can out of this thread, please consider it closed. We don't want your son to worry himself sick.

That's not the son in question. If you'd read the entire thread, you'd know that the son in question is now an adult. Quirky continues to seek answers to solve the mystery.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Okay, umm. i have seen leaked footage of alien abductions and the fact that your son was mysteriously missing for only 4 hours and returned not so far from home but neither was he returned directly at home is a direct link. During the footage, "aliens" would abduct their victims and return them shortly after abduction. they would test on him, it didnt show exactly what they did but it had a lot to do with power tools by the sound. so since your son underwent a mysterious operation that resulted him in getting symmetrical holes is a clue. In no way am i trying to scare you. However, i think it is important to have your son open up about it no matter how disturbing because anything that can trigger his memory is good. ask him to draw whatever he remembers. it will be painful and disturbing to talk about but sometimes but there is a "club" of abductees who discuss what they remember and what was done to them. perhaps you would like to open him up it. But the worst you can do it never talk about it like it never happened.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllyBird
Okay, umm. i have seen leaked footage of alien abductions and the fact that your son was mysteriously missing for only 4 hours and returned not so far from home but neither was he returned directly at home is a direct link. During the footage, "aliens" would abduct their victims and return them shortly after abduction. they would test on him, it didnt show exactly what they did but it had a lot to do with power tools by the sound. so since your son underwent a mysterious operation that resulted him in getting symmetrical holes is a clue. In no way am i trying to scare you. However, i think it is important to have your son open up about it no matter how disturbing because anything that can trigger his memory is good. ask him to draw whatever he remembers. it will be painful and disturbing to talk about but sometimes but there is a "club" of abductees who discuss what they remember and what was done to them. perhaps you would like to open him up it. But the worst you can do it never talk about it like it never happened.

Leaked footage of alien abductions? Alert the media! There isn't an iota of testable evidence proving that aliens even exist. What "direct link"? You're jumping the shark on that one. There is no evidence, whatsoever, that the child was abducted. At this point, there's no evidence that he even disappeared for a period of hours--just the claim made by his father that is not backed up by a police report (despite his claim that the police were involved).

As a rule of thumb, evidence should precede conclusion.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Your son was abducted, medically interfered with and found on a campus.

I think he was taken by the military intelligence program and taken to an MKUKTRA site, the campus.

Holes in the ears? Check for implants.

The CIA /DARPA does this stuff.

The program false memories in people, to cover their crimes.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join