posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:38 AM
I’m posting this here because I don't know where else to post this for discussion. I've toyed with the thought of aliens, but it seems so weird,
yet what else could it be.
Here is the account:
My son was visiting his father for the weekend when my son had just turned three years old. We lived in Michigan and this happened in mid
My ex-husband is/was a police officer at the time this happened. My ex-husband put the boys to bed around 8pm. He states he locked his home and
checked on the kids around 11pm before going to bed.
At approximately 4a.m. my ex-husband received a phone call from central dispatch asking if he had his children that particular weekend, to which he
responded he did. The dispatchers next question was, were both children in bed. My ex-husband stated they were and the dispatcher asked him to do a
visual confirmation. Upon entering the boys’ bedroom he found that Daniel was gone. The dispatcher quickly assured him that Daniel was ok and was
in their care and he could come pick him up. (she had recognized Daniel from a picture his father had at his office)
What we know:
• Daniel was found nearly 6 miles from his father’s home.
• It was cold and snowing and Daniel was dressed only in a T-shirt and diaper but was not cold.
• Daniel was found on the campus of Central Michigan University by college students, who called the police.
• Daniel only would say he was following the “green man with no face”
• Daniel was examined at the hospital and found to only have two symmetrical small holes in each ear toward the ear canal, but otherwise no
marks, cuts, etc...
• Daniel was missing for approximately 4 hours, based on location.
• The house was not unlocked and the lock was a chain type lock, near the top of the door and could not be reached by Daniel or his brother, but it
was not unlocked.
• There was no sign of forced entry. All doors and windows were latched.
Daniel’s father and I decided not to dwell on this nor talk about it ever again, and we didn’t. However, when my son was seventeen, he came to me
with a recurring nightmare. He described exactly these events, however his description was that a voice told him that his father is not in the house
and he goes to look for him, but suddenly he’s walking with a green man without a face, then no recollection at all until he’s found by the
college students. When I told him this was not a nightmare but something that truly happened he got very disturbed by it and will not discuss it