It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son disappeared for 4 hours when he was three. Thoughts on what happened to him, please.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

Please tell Daniel to man up now that he's an adult and delve into this. Perhaps he can learn enough to satisfy his sub conscious and prevent or eliminate any resultant psychological trauma. I was kidnapped when I was 10 years old,grabbed off the street walking home from the movies at 4:00 in the afternoon by a .. man? Alien? Monster! This Monster put a sack or something over my head and told me not to move and I wouldn't get hurt. The next thing I know is it's leading me to a secluded area where the sack is taken off my head. Next I was told to dis-robe,????, which I believe saved my life. I slowly removed my jacket and then quickly tossed it into it's face and took off running. I was closely pursued for about a 1/2 mile when I saw ahead a gravel pit and on the other side a highway. I ran through the pit and had one gravel hill to go to reach the highway with this thing about 50 feet behind me. As I neared the crest of this gravel hill,yards away from safety, the gravel broke and I started to slide down as it was coming up the gravel. Halfway down the hill at the exact same moment it was going to strike,stab,shoot, me with whatever was in its grasp the gravel broke beneath its feet and down the hill it went as I regained my footing. Then struggling to the top of the gravel hill and climbing the barrier I was on the shoulder of the highway,scared but safe. I looked to see if it was still chasing me but it had vanished from view. With the assistance of good people and the police I was taken home. The Monster was never found but I really never saw it's face for more than a few seconds so I could not give a facial description. The two things I find the weirdest ( aside from my astounding guardian angel watching over me like luck ) were I never saw it before it grabbed me and it disappeared once I was beyond its reach. Absolutely true story.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: quirkygirl

You sound very sincere and truthful, and there are many, many cases a whole lot like this that we can find sources for. Still, there was a poster that made a lot of good points a page or so ago that really made sense. It does seem that the father acted strangely in covering it up like that. I know a good number of policemen and most of them would be the type to want to get to the bottom of it. Not all though, I do have at least one cop friend who I could see doing what he did. Anyway, I don't want to come off as a debunker type, I really do believe you are telling the truth. Glad it ended well also.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It sounds like he did investigate. He went through the house looking for signs of breaking in or breaking out, and found none. We don't know whether someone had the names of the college kids, but if they found the boy walking alone, there isn't much to go on. He asked his son what happened but how do you investigate that, and he isn't going to interrogate a 3-year-old. Couple that with the other factors that OP mentioned, such as being new in the department. Altho I wonder if he tried to find any security footage for businesses that might be in the path. It just would be hard for such a long distance and especially when the boy has already been found.

a reply to: Tangerine

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

You sound very sincere and truthful, and there are many, many cases a whole lot like this that we can find sources for. Still, there was a poster that made a lot of good points a page or so ago that really made sense. It does seem that the father acted strangely in covering it up like that. I know a good number of policemen and most of them would be the type to want to get to the bottom of it. Not all though, I do have at least one cop friend who I could see doing what he did. Anyway, I don't want to come off as a debunker type, I really do believe you are telling the truth. Glad it ended well also.

I'm the poster who suggested that the father behaved strangely. It seems that everything this woman knows about what happened came from her ex- husband. Did she independently verify that it ever happened? After all, the couple was divorced and something led them to be divorced. They probably weren't on great terms. When emotions are raw it's not unheard for one person to try to psychologically mess with the former partner. She stated that her ex was and remains a "straight-shooter" meaning, I take it, that he ALWAYS tells it like it is and never lies. There is no such person.

If the child was picked up by the police, there is a police report. That would exclude the ex's reason for not wanting the police to become involved and his job jeopardized. Since when is a missing child a reason to lose a job?

There's something highly suspicious about any man who doesn't want his child's disappearance under these circumstances investigated. It's one thing to not want a full-scale investigation if a child wanders off for half-an-hour and is found in the next-door neighbor's backyard. It's entirely different under the circumstances as explained.

I would like the mother to answer these questions: 1) did you read the police report? 2) Did you talk to the dispatcher? 3) Did you talk to the officer/officers who picked up your son at the college? 3) Did you talk to anyone listed in the police report? 4) Did you talk to the other children in the house? 5) Did you talk to any other adults who may have been in the house? 5) Did you talk to the neighbors? 6) How long in hours or days after this allegedly happened before you were told about it and by whom?

If you haven't done any of these things, I'd start with the police report (don't believe your ex if he says the police dept doesn't keep them) and talking to the dispatcher who was on duty at the time.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I currently am a Senior at Central Michigan Universityand although I have never encountered anything related to E.T.'s I can confirm ghosts and hauntings that I have personally experienced in the house I live in (I have posted threads related to it within the past year)...

I'm sure it must make your son uneasy knowing that his dream is something which actually happened to him. I have no advice nor much input but I hope he's doing alright and if anything strange like that happens again keep all of us on ATS informed and we'll be here for moral support

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Sleep walking?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Holy crap, your post scared the bejesus out of me!

At first I thought sleepwalking, but six miles? Doesn't make sense. I'd recommend a legitimate psychotherapist hypnotize him. It may stop the nightmares. Prayers for your son.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine
A friend had his Bigfoot book and I read it. I didn't find it very credible. All of this raises questions about his credibility.

Your ATS Karma score (9 VS David Paulide's 95) raises some serious questions about your credibility as well.

David has written some very interesting stuff here on ATS.

Can't say that about any of your posts.

In fact, your credibility seems to pale in comparison next to his.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I see you just joined ATS, welcome. You seem very savvy and you come on quite strong for such a newcomer. And you make a lot of really good points as well. I sense that you are not the ordinary new recruit to this website. I'm not sure what that might imply and I don't mean for it to imply anything negative. You are absolutely right that the ex needs to be vetted. I know you are gonna get hated on a lot for your stance, but you do make some really valid points.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: Tangerine
A friend had his Bigfoot book and I read it. I didn't find it very credible. All of this raises questions about his credibility.

Your ATS Karma score (9 VS David Paulide's 95) raises some serious questions about your credibility as well.

David has written some very interesting stuff here on ATS.

Can't say that about any of your posts.

In fact, your credibility seems to pale in comparison next to his.

I don't know what a "Karma score" is and "Interesting" doesn't equal factual. Please list the claims of fact that you think I made on ATS that led to your assessment of my credibility -- or do you just rely on this "Karma score" thing?.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Thanks for the welcome.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Lichter daraus
I live near a metropolitan area in Pennsylvania ( I do not wish to say where ) and I have seen a green man. My husband and I were shopping in a popular store and he pointed him out to me. The older genlteman that I saw had green skin. It was not a tatoo, or makeup, or a dye. His skin that was exposed; arms, neck and head were a dark greenish gray color. His features were definitely caucasian. He was otherwise normal looking. I wanted to take a picture, but did not have my phone, nor did I want to embarrass the man. He was by himself and stood at the front of the store for sometime and then walked to the back and I lost track of him. I noticed several other peoople staring at him.

Does anyone know what causes this? Could it be medication, or if he worked at somekind of metal-plating that may have poisoned him? Well anyhow .... Green people DO exist!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I am so sorry to hear what happened to your son. This is my first time here, so I will try to be as brief as possible.
I typically believe the simplest solution is the most logical and it certainly seems like your ex-husband is hiding something, but I am not sure if it is out of malice or whether he knows something that scares him and he doesn't want it to scare you, too. Or possibly he IS just embarassed about forgetting a latch.
I believe the possibility of an abduction (human or alien) is most definitely worth looking at, especially with the holes in the ears.
What I was wondering, however, is if you had considered teleportation? Maybe this faceless green man was some kind of spirit guide trying to teach Daniel about things he could do? Has he ever shown any signs of... I don't even know... special behavior?
edit on 20-8-2014 by Sarcasmatron because: Mistakes in typing from thumbs moving too swiftly.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

You guys should discuss it further. It sounds important.

When I was little, a doll-sized reptilian appeared in my closet dressed in aluminum looking armor. I went to tell my parents about it, but when I came back, it was gone.

My parents have some friends who also saw alien dolls on their nightstand one night an d although they both saw them, they decided not to discuss it again.

Your story has a similar vibe to me. Very strange.
edit on 20pmWed, 20 Aug 2014 23:09:51 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Oh, come on.

a reply to: Famouszor

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: lindalinda
It sounds like he did investigate. He went through the house looking for signs of breaking in or breaking out, and found none. We don't know whether someone had the names of the college kids, but if they found the boy walking alone, there isn't much to go on. He asked his son what happened but how do you investigate that, and he isn't going to interrogate a 3-year-old. Couple that with the other factors that OP mentioned, such as being new in the department. Altho I wonder if he tried to find any security footage for businesses that might be in the path. It just would be hard for such a long distance and especially when the boy has already been found.

So far, the mother of the child has told us that she wants to get to the bottom of the mystery but has not told us if she took the most basic first steps (ie. getting the police report and talking to the people listed in it). When your ex tells you that your three-year-old child has been missing for four hours in the cold of winter and turns up six miles away barefoot, if you want to get to the bottom of the mystery and be certain your child is not at risk in the future, you don't rely solely on what the child says or what the ex says. You definitely don't rely on what the ex says if he doesn't want the police to investigate. By the way, I would think it would have been routine procedure for the police to take the child directly to the hospital for an examination. Did that happen? The more I think about this the more I wonder if ANY of this ever happened -- although the mother may have been told that it did.

Let me ask you this, if your ex told you this story and then told you that he didn't want a police investigation would you be suspicious that he wasn't telling you the whole story?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Intense story.

Sounds like your son is more intuitive than you are, Quirky.

If you don't mind ruining your sons life to satisfy your curiosity about something in the past, that can't be un-experienced BY HIM, then keep pushing him.

Pardon the sarcasm. Rather than pushing him... why not encourage him to continue to trust his own process.

Whether you realize it or not, your son already intuits that whatever happened... if he's supposed to know what it is, then eventually he will.

You can be thankful the hypnotist didn't crowbar open a Pandora's box of disturbing events for your son. When the time is right, and his unconscious has done the work it needs to do, to prepare him, then he may come out with more. Since he's the one that has to live with the reality of the experience... I hope you honor his process

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
My mum told me when I was in primary school I ran away from school I was 6 or 7 and I was gone for nearly the whole day
I cant remember the incident at all , I have absolutely no recollection of that day , all of my friends remember it but I cant.

I can only wonder what happened what I did where I was , but nothing

I think I was jut probably playing down the park next to the school and nothing out of the ordinary but who knows

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: bu15390

cake - "They are still told to this day, even though Ray Robinson died more than twenty years ago, on June 11, 1985"

so when EXACTLY did you see this green man?

I smell BULLSH#T

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Good story, believable, sounds like an alien abduction to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join