It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREAT HAS BEEN DETECTED! Know Your Enemy or Suffer Defeat....

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Very intresting idear, i need some time to think about it, would you mind if i have any more questions if i PM you as to stop thread drift

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
Very intresting idear, i need some time to think about it, would you mind if i have any more questions if i PM you as to stop thread drift

i don't think it's off topic, in fact, its more on topic than some of the other stuff in the thread. lol and sure, if i have access to the information to answer your questions, i will try.

isn't obama a marxist? anybody?
and a muslim? yes no maybe so? the whole racial divide comes to you, courtesy of the marxist playbook. these guys would sell their own mother and children for 5 seconds of ultimate power.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Evil triumphs, when good men do nothing. A valuable lesson. We need good men. Especially now, given the content on this thread.

As for the younger generation comment.. a reason is behind that. They are waiting.
edit on 19-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized
a reply to: imod02

Evil triumphs, when good men do nothing. A valuable lesson. We need good men. Especially now, given the content on this thread.

As for the younger generation comment.. a reason is behind that. They are waiting.

so the "bear" is ________ ? (fill in the blank.)
are you talking about positive and negative poles?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It is interesting how the extreme left are collaborating with gay-hating, anti-semitic, atheist-hating Islamists in using racial "hatred" or religious "hatred" laws to try to roll back the freedom to criticise religion that took us hundreds of years, and many martyrs, to win. Of course it's baffling why the left likes Islamism so much.

It is only Islam that the left supports. They don't support Christianity.

For some reason, it's only Islam that the left wants to make it illegal to criticise. They don't want to make it illegal to criticise Christianity.
Of course, it should be legal to criticise both

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Nonie Darwish (born an Egyptian Muslim) on jihadi preachers in the West, and the assertions that those who criticise them are "Islamophobic" racists: "Such preachers are often regarded as a joke and as extreme even by moderate Muslims in Egypt only to find themselves with new respectable status and freedoms they could only dream of under Muslim dictatorships. Such Muslim radical preachers should never have been allowed in America. But believe it or not they have discovered that only in America can they work the system to their advantage to demand this and that and if anyone criticizes them they learn the good old buzz words in America: racist, bigot and Islamophobia - the choice words they learned quickly from some Muslim American organizations who claim to be moderate."

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
'Islamophobia' Idiocy, Amir Taheri (Iranian atheist), July 3, 2007 - "Britain and a few other Western democracies are the only places on earth where Muslims of all persuasions can practice their faith in full freedom. A thick directory of Muslim institutions in Britain lists more than 300 different sects - most of them banned and persecuted in every Muslim country on earth. A Shiite Muslim can't build a mosque in Cairo; his Sunni brother can't have a mosque of his own in Tehran. Editions of the Koran printed in Egypt or Saudi Arabia are seized as contraband in Iran; Egypt and most other Muslim nations in turn ban the import of Korans printed in Iran. The works of a majority of Muslim writers and philosophers are banned in most Muslim countries. In Britain, all mosques are allowed; no Muslim author or philosopher is banned."

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Just something interesting, for the girls, perhaps the boys too
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crostkev

what's more, it's fueling hatred against jews in europe because some (SOME) of the globalists are jews, who are blamed for the multi-culturism that is depriving the europeans of their rights as human beings. however, it's not the majority of jews, just like it isn't the majority of muslims, that are causing the problems. in fact, it's even a smaller percentage of jewish people causing problems. the globalists are a WORLD ORDER - there are silent partners from every country on the planet with enough money, mineral resources and clout, to be of interest to the globalists. so while muslims are being slaughtered in their countries, their own leaders are selling them out, in exchange for removing specific types of islam from their countries. and then, right away, in go the globalist enterprises. i have a theory that osama and saddam are not dead but currently living it up on some tropical island with servants and harems and the whole schebang, in exchange for their cooperation as part of the globalist empire.

oh wouldn't it be something to find out who their silent partners are. it would rock this planet to its core.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
i'd like to interject here that what's bugging many europeans, besides the fact they have lost freedom of speech and a few other essentials, is that their culture is being stripped. they are taught that the history of white people is something to be ashamed of, and that they don't deserve to have a culture of their own, that their own culture is inherently evil.

the reasons for these accusations are many and varied, and literally apply to the history of pretty much every racial group on the planet, but since europeans and white people in general are the scapegoats for the globalists (some of whom are white themselves) theyre focused on blaming whites specifically, for what the globalists are doing or have done for the last 100 years.

this is not to say that white people haven't done bad things, but they make it sound like it's only white people. nobody else, ever. and get this: these globalists are sure to have in their ranks, the very royals who made the decisions the white people in general, are being blamed for. you can't make this stuff up.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

i'd like to interject here that what's bugging many europeans, besides the fact they have lost freedom of speech and a few other essentials, is that their culture is being stripped. they are taught that the history of white people is something to be ashamed of, and that they don't deserve to have a culture of their own, that their own culture is inherently evil.

a reply to: undo
Dear Girl, you can interject that all day long and the Liberal Progressive Minded Peoples will call you a Right Wing Nut Case or Tea Bagger!
Why do I say this and why do I agree with you, because not only Europe, But Our Own American Education System has been infiltrated wit these people for 30 or more years, White People Bad, Black People and Mexicans and Indians
All Good,,, Treated Bad and Massacred by the White Man, they never fights their own or sold their own Which they
capture through a war into Slavery. No,,You're Owed your Lot in this Life because of the Treatment your Ancestors
received from the White Man!

That form a thinking and Hand-Out Mentality is why my husbands father took is family off the reservation the Very First Chance he got and Never Looked Back and to this Day, None of this family lives on the Reservation or receives
Money from the Government in any form.

But, Damn I'm off topic again,,, on topic, Well their claiming to attack America, which we knew they always have wanted to do and have in the past.
Only a Fool believes other wise.

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Islamic State, the Sunni militant group which seeks to establish a caliphate in parts of Iraq and Syria, released a video on Tuesday that gave the strongest indication yet it might attempt to strike American targets.

The video with the theme "breaking of the American cross" boasts Islamic State will emerge victorious over "crusader" America. It follows a video posted on Monday warning of attacks on American targets if Washington struck against its fighters in Iraq and Syria.

The latest footage speaks of a holy war between the al-Qaeda offshoot and the United States, which occupied Iraq for nearly a dacade and faced stiff resistance from al Qaeda.

Islamic State Vows

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The Islamic State militant group that has seized large parts of Iraq and drawn the first American air strikes since the end of the occupation in 2011 has warned the United States it will attack Americans "in any place" if the raids hit its militants.

The video, which shows a photograph of an American who was beheaded during the U.S. occupation of Iraq and victims of snipers, featured a statement which said in English "we will drown all of you in blood".

U.S. airstrikes in northern Iraq have helped Kurdish fighters take back some territory captured by Islamic State militants, who have threatened to march on Baghdad.

The latest advance by the Islamic State, an al Qaeda offshoot, sent tens of thousands of members of the Yazidi ethnic minority and Christians fleeing for their lives and alarmed the Baghdad government and its Western allies.

Islamic State Message
Sounds Like a Peace Loving, I want to be your neighbor and mow my lawn and wash my car kind of religion to be,,,
Yes, they believe you can be any Religion and believe in any thing or God you want,,,,, Just Not In Their World!!!

Yes, they have a foot hold in America, Most of you just don't want to look around and believe it or question what you see, you're to afraid of the Word Racist!!
Look at what being afraid as done for the British, look at London,,,,
'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets
Muslim Patrol

'Muslim Patrol' jailed for harassing couple holding hands and men drinking in a bid to enforce Sharia law in East London

Muslim Patrol #2

Hooded 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes remove alcohol from drinkers and tell women to cover up as they stalk London suburb

Muslim Patrol #3

Muslim protesters take to London's streets to demand shops stop selling alcohol

Muslim Protest Alcohol sales

'How is democracy treating you guys?' ISIS militants take to social media to encourage Ferguson protesters to embrace Islamic extremism

LINK
So, do you think some of America's cities will be infected with this, YES,,, as long as you have Liberal Progressives,
The Apologist for every thing American.
My Learned Opinion, if there is a GOD,,,,

edit on 19-8-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

my hubby has a soft spot in his heart for native americans. if i'm going to go all mooshy cross culturally, i like ancient egypt and buddhists and monks

i mean, who can resist

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
ROFLMAO

Very Good,,,,,Yes, our daughter is a Hard Core Buddhist, she's a vegetarian and all things natural and organic.
She has practices many Northern styles of of Chinese Martial Arts, because of our Heritage and Culture.
We started her in China under a Master at age 4, with Bajiquan and moving to Chāquán, which includes weapons.
She has continued her training and we practice in the morning hours, it is so relaxing

I miss our daughter she is in China right now. Father say's not to worry, he has eyes on her, That you can be sure of!

It's not Ancient Egypt but it's Funny! My husband like Egypt a lot!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

oh my goodness, those kids are adorable.
here's one of your ancestors over in ancient egypt
en.wikipedia.org...
(if your hubby is native american, then he's probably related to him as well).

a painting i did in protest of the one child policy of china. it's not a very good painting, but i was impelled. too many girls died.

edit on 19-8-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
sorry op.

the topic of the thread is so negative and disturbing.

this brief intermission was a stress reliever.
now back to our regularly scheduled discontent.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Message sent. That should explain what I mean.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I'm afraid you'd have to ask the guy who clams HIS prime creator is going to destroy us for the description.I just told him that because I went there to fight ,did so,WON and I am sill here. I don't think he means Obama and there IS no more dangerous threat than our absent traitor er
leader.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
That's a Very Good Painting, Your a Very Good Artist, Very Good indeed. I like it.
Yes, the one child policy, very disgraceful. The only way then to have more than one child was to petition your local village, town, city or Province People's Republic of China Court and if your were allowed then you had a fine to pay.
You needed a good reason, like your first child was disabled, retarded or a Ugly Girl that was blind in one eye and missing an ear a reason she would be a burden and not bring a husband to help support you in your old age or you had a lot of crops and only one wife and one child was not enough to take care of the land to bring in the crops and help feed the community.
Feed'em for free of-course you don't charge for your food in a communal type community setting in China, the local Peoples Commissioner comes in and commanders your crops and distributes to the community and then to you according to your family size.
You know, Redistribute of the wealth, like the Liberals like to do,,,,,But their not,,, Communistic in anyway shape or form,,,, are they

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

AMEN I watched school shift to group think teaching over teaching the individual then I got to see kids weaned away from families by rebellious popular cultures called HIPPIEs. I saw feminism,it show up and I thought equal pay for equal work hell yes that 's fair.then watched them go nuts.In short WE observed QUIET WEAPONS FOR SILENT WARS being executed.
It's a complex FORMULA designed to take down the United States explained via mathematicswww.youtube.com...
Here is a video explaining it but it takes 1hr 33 min to do it.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

AMEN I watched school shift to group think teaching over teaching the individual then I got to see kids weaned away from families by rebellious popular cultures called HIPPIEs. I saw feminism,it show up and I thought equal pay for equal work hell yes that 's fair.then watched them go nuts.In short WE observed QUIET WEAPONS FOR SILENT WARS being executed.
It's a complex FORMULA designed to take down the United States explained via mathematicswww.youtube.com...
Here is a video explaining it but it takes 1hr 33 min to do it.

i listened to the reading of that a month ago and was so depressed afterwards. not fond of being depressed. there should be a warning label on that video .

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join