It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wait What?...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Here at ATS, we discuss time slips and alternate universes. Sometimes a famous person passes away but yet, some of us can recall said person passed away some years prior.

Well to my surprise, Nancy Reagan is still alive and with us today. But I swear, she died a few years ago. I remember the funeral on TV and how the comentaters mentioned "she was now with her prince".

Anyone else remember this too?
edit on 16-8-2014 by BerenstEiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BerenstEiner

Wow whats this not another slip!?

Snf for wait what... blank post amazing!
edit on 16-8-2014 by PhoenixFreeman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I still remember without checking that she is still creeping around. But I thought Mandela died in "95 so go figure.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I am one of those who would have swore Mandela died years ago!

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Nancy Reagan is on her third resurrection now. She just died again this August in an internet hoax.

She still has a few of her nine lives left.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure I remember her passing too...

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I too thought she had passed . Having said that , I don't think it was a time shift .
Hmmm maybe it was Regans first wife that passed ?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tinker9917

Everyone passes occasionally. If you hold it in, you get bloated, I suppose you could burp instead.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Of course, the logical explanation is that all of time and space slipped, no way could it be just your mind now could it?

The brain and our memory is infallible!

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Nelson Mandela did die like 23 1/3 times. True story. I don't care what anybody says.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Maybe Mandela faked his death? Cause I remember it too.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

It isn't a time-slip; you're falling victim to internet hoaxes. Just because you read it online, doesn't mean it is true; learn to fact-check, it isn't hard. Perhaps you're thinking of Ronald Reagan's funeral.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Never heard of her dying,

for what it's worth.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I think I watched her Nancy Reagan's funeral on CNN

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
..this is freakin' weird
top stuff
first berenstein bears, now this (and other stuff) O_o

here's that memory playing tricks again (also could've sworn i saw her death being covered by MSM outlets??)
maybe it was just amy winehouse in drag

i do recall seeing her interviewed a while after Ronnie's passing (wait, whaddaya mean ronnie ain't dead!? hehe)
nancy: "..i'm just so sad & lonely"
..one of the only times i've ever had a twinge of compassion for one of these reptiles

thanks for posting, BerenstEiner
don't forget to vote Nixon!

edit on 17-8-2014 by UNIT76 because: snug as bugs in our split level tree

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: tinker9917

Everyone passes occasionally. If you hold it in, you get bloated, I suppose you could burp instead.

Ever heard of the BFG? Big friendly giant? Your comment reminded me of that.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

That's just where it starts.

Check out the subreddits Glitch in the Matrix & Mandela Effect
They've got some high strangeness going on over there.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Something to consider.

If you somehow entered an alternate multiverse where Nancy Reagan was still alive, no one else would remember her death but you. To everyone else, she's never died.

Not saying it's what happened, but perhaps the "time slips" we see on occasion here are simply that.

I remember Gloria Gaynor dying. The reason I remember it so vividly is because of her song "I Will Survive." It was broadcast on radio and television as a minor news story, probably more because the irony of the song. She died from cancer.

I was rather shocked when I found out a few years ago she was alive and well. Even more so when no one else remembered the news stories.

Strange thigs.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Cosmology
I remember Mandela dying too. It happened. My wife and I had a time slip. I posted on here about it. Maybe many parallels are mixing together from time to time?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: smyleegrl
Something to consider.

If you somehow entered an alternate multiverse where Nancy Reagan was still alive, no one else would remember her death but you. To everyone else, she's never died.

Not saying it's what happened, but perhaps the "time slips" we see on occasion here are simply that.

I remember Gloria Gaynor dying. The reason I remember it so vividly is because of her song "I Will Survive." It was broadcast on radio and television as a minor news story, probably more because the irony of the song. She died from cancer.

I was rather shocked when I found out a few years ago she was alive and well. Even more so when no one else remembered the news stories.

Strange thigs.

Wait! I too remember Gloria Gaynor dying the exact same way!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join