It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Jack-Booted Thugs' With NRA Approval?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

He was a good person based on the amount of reaction from the community he lived in. Do you really need to wait for the government to judge whether he was good or bad, or by the community he was apart of.

If he was a gang banger, a thief, a thug or animal would the community act with the level of rage we have seen.

so again youre making assumptions with no facts........

Got it......

I see this is acceptable under some circumstances and not others.........perfect

no agenda here

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
Missouri Case net is a reference. They have a disclaimer on there themselves telling people NOT to use it as an authoritative or definitive source for records checks and there is a real good reason for it. There are cases I KNOW exist on people in my life and from their past which should be there, but they are not. There is one ticket on there from my own past which is improperly listed and in a very inconvenient way at times...but they take errors as part of the business it seems.

Something to consider before using case.net for anything but curiosity or support to confirm something already established with something else. It's useful and I use it frequently but never as a means of elimination.

And guess where the claim comes from that the kid gunned down by police in this incident has a history of criminal behavior?

From that same Casenet.

p.s. casenet says this about the cases our gullible friend here linked:

13SL-CR12675-01 - ST V MICHAEL R BROWN
BROWN , MICHAEL R , Defendant
21 ANDERSON CT
TROY, MO 63379

Year of Birth: 1997

Not even the same name (victim's name was Michael Brown, Jr and that is distinctly different in legalese), not even the same birth year, not even the same city.
edit on 11Thu, 14 Aug 2014 11:29:06 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
For the last time, Michael Brown had no criminal record. This is coming straight from the police.

Michael Brown had no criminal background (KSDK.com)

Michael Brown had no criminal record, police say
(usatoday.com)

T. LOUIS COUNTY, Mo. — An 18-year-old shot and killed near a Ferguson apartment complex Saturday afternoon had no criminal record, according to the St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney's office.

St. Louis County Prosecutor's office confirmed that Brown had no prior misdemeanors or felonies against him.

I know bbracken must be disappointed.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

I guess your not going to edit this post?

You can see why people confuse conservatism with racism? If he wasn't a criminal, then what do you have to criticize?

Oh he wasn't a criminal.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
I agree that there are assumptions with no facts on this thread.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

So no response.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Not really. When I first ran across that I made the statement "If true" in a post here on ATS. I just want the truth, and I am disappointed in the amount of BS I am hearing and reading in trying to get to the truth. Virtually no information from the authorities and what appears to be crafted statements by one or 2 witnesses. I say appears to be since every "interview" I have seen the verbiage used is clearly not theirs and there is a lawyer, I believe, standing next to them. Perhaps there is no spin, or perhaps there is. At this point I am beginning to not trust anything I read or hear.

Unfortunately, we do not have enough information one way or another to be able to make any claims regarding innocence or guilt of either party. Also, unfortunately, due to the lack of information from the MSM, authorities and internet in general it appears that misinformation is leading the day.

I do, however, maintain that the actions of the rioters/looters is reprehensible and cannot be excused for any reason. It's funny that these days the two words seem to go hand in hand.... I think it is stupid that one would destroy one's own neighborhood in a fit of anger, and yet this is hardly the first time this has happened... Same old story, different day.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

I was wrong in assuming that was correct. Isn't the first time I have been wrong, and will hardly be the last time.

I know better than to blindly accept on information provided here... and yet I did. Normally I do not.

SM2

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

"Open carry, concealed carry and stand your ground laws are for whites only. Whites are for harsher punishment when they believe blacks will be disproportionately affected. Get any group of whites together from a random sample and if there are southerners, conservatives in the mix the ugly dehumanizing language starts to flow. They can look at each other and seeing all white faces, will really start to "group hate" while simultaneously mocking the oppressed."

Where in the world do you come up with this crap? How are stand your ground laws only for whites? How are concealed carry laws only for whites? Show some proof or just shut up with this racist hate mongering utter bull%^$#
edit on 46082 by SM2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

I missed this, so I will reply now.

First off: The NRA does not supply weapons and ammo for anyone. That statement is ridiculous and misleading, the implication being that they have done that for whites before. Not that I am aware of...ever.

Secondly...the rest of the post reads like some bigot mantra.

You say you are "cursed...how to bring a moral compass back to fundamentally ignorant and evil people". Nice outlook you have there. Perhaps you should start with yourself.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

And of course police would NEVER fabricate a false report.

Grain of salt.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: VforVendettea

Supposedly there is a video of the victim executing a "strong armed robbery" of whatever store (hasnt been identified to my knowledge). I have only seen a couple of pics, so no idea if that is him or not, but what was stated was the clothes the perp was wearing matched what Brown was wearing when he was shot.

I presume there will be more released and then perhaps we will understand, at least minimally, what lead up to the police's interest in Brown before the shooting.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: VforVendettea
Actually, it was not the victim's rap sheet. It was some other guy with the same name. According to the Ferguson police the victim had no record.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
May I ask why the NRA is required to make a statement every time someone gets shot?

OP is just classic propaganda and mind bending to suggest that because they said nothing therefore they consent. Could call it stupid logic or even shill work but it certainly doesn't make sense considering its a riot in the streets taking place where as the other operation was questionable because folks homes were being entered. And just for the record the NRA comment may have been a bit over the top considering the cops didn't know if they would run into a cell in one of the homes that would result in a Weatherman type standoff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join