It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Jack-Booted Thugs' With NRA Approval?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Why isn't the NRA shuttling in ammo and surplus long guns for the citizens to resist the tyranny? Because they are an authoritarian construct for preserving the WASP authoritarian status quo.

Open carry, concealed carry and stand your ground laws are for whites only. Whites are for harsher punishment when they believe blacks will be disproportionately affected. Get any group of whites together from a random sample and if there are southerners, conservatives in the mix the ugly dehumanizing language starts to flow. They can look at each other and seeing all white faces, will really start to "group hate" while simultaneously mocking the oppressed.

"Thugs", "animals" , "sub-humans", ghetto cows are all terms used freely on ATS. You disgust me.

You would have to be stupid or very sheltered (Lucky) not to understand game being played. I see right through this and I know it's a charade. It's a sick joke they think no one is on to.

After watching Zionists defile the Earth in Gaza it occurred to me that there is a large group of people in the US and elsewhere that would do EXACTLY THE SAME THING and WORSE to Blacks and/or illegal immigrants homosexuals or anyone else they didn't agree with. Realizing this is profoundly troubling for me because I realized I'm right in the middle amateur Nazi 'Murica.

It will not just go away. This evil must be rooted out of civil society somehow. I am cursed with the unsolved problem of how to bring a moral compass back to fundamentally ignorant and evil people.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Where do you come up with this BS?

So, the NRA should be shuttling in ammo and firearms because why?

You do realize that the NRA is not an FFL, nor are they a Gun Shop, nor are they a Gun Manufacturer.

SO, how is it that they are supposed to supply firearms in this manner?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: macman

If they support liberty and freedom for all why aren't they supporting the people being attacked by the militarized police? Isn't this one of the hallmarks of this movement to fight against tyranny?

There are battles being waged today for all of our freedoms and rights. Are the groups that have banded together for freedom and liberty gonna step up and help defend the rights of all the people or just a certain ethnicity or ideology?

The right wing media is reporting that Brown is a criminal, based on case net but it isn't the same person, they will go to any length to show him as not a person murdered but as a criminal.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Support them how exactly???

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: frankensence
a reply to: bbracken677

You, sir, seem to be confusing conservatism with racism

LOL, maybe because "conservatives" confuse conservatism with racism.

I never saw conservatives get worked up when jack-booted military police were beating black kids brains out. Conservatives just cheered them on, and then posted those black kids police records so they could feel good about it.

The NRA helped build this beast, they ushered in the era of the paramilitary swat teams. Did you hear about the 13-member swat team that raided an animal shelter because they took in an injured doe? Full tactical gear, assault rifles (I can hear the NRA fanboy's heavy breathing), kicked in doors, because someone kind-hearted soul tried to help an injured deer. I tell you what, can you post the criminal record for that doe, so we can all tell ourselves that the raid was justified?

That's moronic. What does the NRA have to do with the decisions of federal and local law enforcement?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
Why isn't the NRA shuttling in ammo and surplus long guns for the citizens to resist the tyranny?

Because dispersing weapons is a felony.

Open carry, concealed carry and stand your ground laws are for whites only. Whites are for harsher punishment when they believe blacks will be disproportionately affected. Get any group of whites together from a random sample and if there are southerners, conservatives in the mix the ugly dehumanizing language starts to flow. They can look at each other and seeing all white faces, will really start to "group hate" while simultaneously mocking the oppressed.

If this were occurring in New Jersey (and we had concealed or open carry) I would be supporting peaceable protesters if they were being terrorized by government or local agencies. Constitutional rights apply to all citizens.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
If they support liberty and freedom for all why aren't they supporting the people being attacked by the militarized police? Isn't this one of the hallmarks of this movement to fight against tyranny?

They first need to better organize themselves and prevent the Molotov cocktail throwing hooligans from participating in their protests. Non-violent protest is guaranteed and I fully support this avenue. Throwing flaming bombs at people is not an option at this point.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Why isn't the NRA shuttling in ammo and surplus long guns for the citizens to resist the tyranny? Because they are an authoritarian construct for preserving the WASP authoritarian status quo.

"Thugs", "animals" , "sub-humans", ghetto cows are all terms used freely on ATS. You disgust me.

You would have to be stupid or very sheltered (Lucky) not to understand game being played. I see right through this and I know it's a charade. It's a sick joke they think no one is on to.

After watching Zionists defile the Earth in Gaza it occurred to me that there is a large group of people in the US and elsewhere that would do EXACTLY THE SAME THING and WORSE to Blacks and/or illegal immigrants homosexuals or anyone else they didn't agree with. Realizing this is profoundly troubling for me because I realized I'm right in the middle amateur Nazi 'Murica.

It will not just go away. This evil must be rooted out of civil society somehow. I am cursed with the unsolved problem of how to bring a moral compass back to fundamentally ignorant and evil people.

That's nonsense. CCW, open carry, stand your ground laws have no race. I see you ignore how armed law abiding black men in Ferguson protected their shops form looting criminals--but that wouldn't fit your agenda.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Lies confirmed:

ST. LOUIS COUNTY – An 18-year-old shot and killed near a Ferguson apartment complex Saturday afternoon had no criminal record, according to the St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney's office.

ksdk

You should edit your post.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I Understand from reports the kid was due to start college on Monday too.

This does not seem to be the typical shooting with a victim people can be 'meh' about.

....but for skin color? That could have been any of our kids if reports confirm those basics on him

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

So you dont want to further the divide but you want the NRA to comment every time a "black" person is shot?

Should they comment every time a "white" person is shot?

You made the accusation on another thread that weapons were being bought up by citizens in the Ferguson Neighborhood and that "We all know" whose buying them.......

No , you say your intent isnt to further divide.........

But your posts prove otherwise..........

I think fanning the flames is exactly your intent

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

also ignores the fact there were statements made from gunshop owners about people buying up weapons LEGALLY!

The huge percentage of which were black mothers who wanted to protect their kids because of the looting and rioting........

talk about connotative disconnect.......

Why is it always people who claim they arent racist pushing the divide the hardest.........

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

The young man was a good person even though ideological media is attempting to show him what there preconceived notions are, he is a thug, a criminal, A Animal, but none of these things are true.

Oh there also labeling the entire city of Ferguson as thugs, animals and criminals.

They wish to focus on the rioting and looting, and not on the good kid that was gunned down in the street.

The people are angry and are reacting because a good person was killed by those sworn to "serve and protect" ....Again

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Still waiting.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

First off, what does any of that have to do with the NRA and this case

and second, how do you know he was a "good kid"?

We dont know ANYTHING because none of the facts are out yet.......

the court of pupblic OPINION does not = Facts.......

Now I agree what is going on there with the police is heavy handed and out of line and needs to be stopped , there is no question about that.........

But the public does not have the right to be judge, juror and executioner anymore then the police do.......
edit on 8/14/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: macman

Do you think the USA is now a police state?

Do you support a police state or do you support a free republic?

Do you support the constitution? Or do you support oppression?

Will you stand against the people or will you stand with them?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

originally posted by: macman

Do you think the USA is now a police state?

Do you support a police state or do you support a free republic?

Do you support the constitution? Or do you support oppression?

Will you stand against the people or will you stand with them?

How in the world are you making a connection between the NRA and ANY of that?

Thats like me saying "Do you like sheets?, why do you support the KKK?"

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: jjkenobi

Blackmarketers post is wrong and deceptive in many instances. First is that the push for National Guard on the border is not to "replace" the Border Patrol, but augment.

2nd... I am not aware of nor do I know one single conservative who is in favor of the "militarization" of our police. I am a rather odd mix of conservative and progressive and I am pretty split on the whole swat thing in Ferg. On the one hand I am glad someone decided to take strong steps to prevent more rioting, on the other hand the presence of machine guns and armored personnel carriers is rather disturbing.

I find it disingenuous that people actually feel that the police should not respond to rioting and looting. Disingenuous or just plain stupid.

If we are going to riot we should express our dissatisfaction with our leaders by destroying Govt buildings...not businesses. I would like to suggest we start with the IRS... lol. Looting is just opportunism combined with greed.

Disingenuous? Coming from you, a person who purposely posted lies about the victim?

Michael Brown had no criminal background

ST. LOUIS COUNTY – An 18-year-old shot and killed near a Ferguson apartment complex Saturday afternoon had no criminal record, according to the St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney's office.

Care to retract your lies?

Regarding the National Guard fiasco, Texas border sheriffs state they do not want them there, they want money for law enforcement and more police, not the military acting like police.
Border sheriffs pan Perry’s plan to send National Guardsmen

AUSTIN — Leaders along the Texas border with Mexico slammed Gov. Rick Perry’s move Monday to send 1,000 National Guard troops to South Texas, saying overwhelmed counties need law enforcement and charitable aid, not militarization.

Texas Border Sheriffs Criticize Perry's National Guard Plan

Which get us right back to the question "who is militarizing the police?" The conservatives are.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

He was a good person based on the amount of reaction from the community he lived in. Do you really need to wait for the government to judge whether he was good or bad, or by the community he was apart of.

If he was a gang banger, a thief, a thug or animal would the community act with the level of rage we have seen.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

So, I ask a a direct question and you refuse to answer it.

And not only refuse, go on to ask hyperbole based questions.

How about this. You go first, then I will address your questions.

<< 1    3 >>

join