It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer Caught On Video Calling Michael Brown Protesters 'F***ing Animals'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Not a liar. Just wrong. I know better than to accept information deposited on ATS, and yet I bit anyway. Isn't the first time I have been wrong and will not be the last.

If you look at the actual post, where I posted the record, you should note my comment "If true"... but I guess that is meaningless and does not suit your needs.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

Not a liar. Just wrong. I know better than to accept information deposited on ATS, and yet I bit anyway. Isn't the first time I have been wrong and will not be the last.

If you look at the actual post, where I posted the record, you should note my comment "If true"... but I guess that is meaningless and does not suit your needs.

Except, after that, you went in the other thread and posted this:

a reply to: ~Lucidity
Or are you just saying that an innocent child was killed by the jackboots?

(snipped slanderous false rap sheet)

Yep...innocent. Child. Yep.

Now you feign innocence and claim that it was an accident. Disgusting.
edit on 11Thu, 14 Aug 2014 11:50:16 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

Thanks for you vigilance Greven! Keep up the good work. And keep these people at bay!
I could have agreed yeah sometimes we make mistakes, and post to Hasty.
But Dude there, was putting extras in, and what he said was uncalled for. I agree Disgusting.
Thanks for being one to show honor, and to show some brass here!

You and a few others here. I offer you my praise and my thanks!

(post by LogicalRazor removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalRazor

Can you show me, what race of animals ARM for war. Any animals out there who bring WAR and such hate as humans do?
Sorry I deeply disagree with you. They are human beings.
Calling any human being an animal. Is an insult to animals everywhere.

Animals kill and hunt for food.
Yeah some animals fight over territory and such.. but no animal takes such strides to build an army, and build weapons of War. Think about it. And stop using such broad brush strokes.
Yeah there are some bad people, using this as an excuse, no doubt. But they are NOT animals. They are human beings.
Acting like Human beings.

And when you say "The Blacks" You are being ignorant. And slightly racist, Yet I am not looking to pull the whole race card.
They are people acting like fools.. PEOPLE. damn man.
edit on 14-8-2014 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

(post by LogicalRazor removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

You have your timeline wrong...very wrong.

You make it sound like I admitted a mistake here and then posted the quote you presented afterwards. You should check your times and dates again.

I have not "feigned" innocence. I admitted to a mistake (btw, in both threads). If you cannot accept that for what it is worth, that is your problem.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677
You should have just apologized and moved on.
You really want to double down on this and minimize your participation in misleading people, instead.
Acting like this will only harm your own reputation - you should cease this foolishness.

Timezone -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago2
Post #1, posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:58 PM

If this is true, so much for the "innocent child". This is someone starting college? What college? Felons-R-Us University?

Just as I wrote: "Except, after that, you went in the other thread and posted this:"
Post #2, posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:12 PM

(snipped rap sheet)

Oh, then you accuse me of trying to fit some agenda. I misrepresented nothing. You posted a claim that was a lie. You mocked a dead, innocent victim. You should be ashamed.

Though, I suppose I was trying to push an agenda - the truth.
edit on 14Thu, 14 Aug 2014 14:01:06 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: was off by an hour on timezone, oops

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Yes, and it was today, on the 14th that I was made aware that the rap sheet was, apparently, for someone else and I posted both of my apologies.

I don't see that as doubling down. I see that as just the truth. I posted 2, as previously acknowledged, yesterday and today I admitted error.

What is your point?

Here is your post, which is obviously misleading. You are stating that my admission of error came before Post #2 as you referenced.

a reply to: ~Lucidity

(snipped slanderous false rap sheet)

Your incorrect implication is plain to see.

Your agenda must be to slander me. I was man enough to admit that I was wrong. How about you?

edit on 14-8-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
"If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging."
I advised you not to continue this. Fine, have it your way. Here's your timeline (other than what has already been posted):

Timezone -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago2
Greven posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:33 PM

How about don't trust a site at first glance that uses the word "negro" to describe people?

Think you can do that?

edit: how about looking up cases on www.courts.mo.gov... can you do that?

bbracken677 posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:08 AM

So: What did you discover?

Greven posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:20 AM

That you're a filthy shameless liar.

bbracken677 posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:35 AM

a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Not really. When I first ran across that I made the statement "If true" in a post here on ATS.

bbracken677 posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:43 AM

Hence, because of the bolded statement, is why I made this remark:
Greven posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:49 AM

(link to post which is shown above also)

It is not an accusation that you continued to lie after being shown by multiple people in multiple threads that you had really messed up. It is a factual statement that you lied. Then you tried to mitigate that lie, by claiming that you merely speculated "if true" - which you did in this thread, but not in the other. In the same remark, you accuse me of having an agenda.

Again - my agenda is the truth. You slander only yourself.

Stop trying to deflect and own up to your remarks.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

*facepalm*

Obviously you cannot admit to the error you made. Fine. Believe what you want to believe. Matters not to me.

Your warnings, btw, shake me to the bone lol

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
im sure in the heat of the moment , someone from either side will said something inflamatory.. that shouldnt be penned as indication of personal attitude, it might be from frustration,fear,stress for some law enforcement trying to restore order in chaotic scene..

in all fairness, many of the protester called the police as 'pigs' (animal) and im sure they dont mean it as they know the difference between pig and policeman.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Obviously you cannot admit to the error you made.

You keep on digging that hole, and you'll reach China.

I made no error - you simply misunderstood my post.

You somehow leaped to the conclusion that "after that" referred to your acknowledgement that you had erred. There were three things in your post: 1) talking about being mistaken - but not lying, no that's too strong a word for an individual to accept I guess, 2) mentioning your "If true" comment, and 3) accusing me of something, having an agenda I suppose.

It did not. It referred to your "If true" comment. You followed your "If true" comment with a slanderous, victim-mocking statement against a dead teenager. After your qualifying "If true" comment, you embraced a lie. Thus the "after that" in my comment. I even quoted the post that I referred to - the post that you wrote immediately after the "If true" comment - to make it painfully obvious.

It handily dismisses your 'oh I was just mistaken not lying nope I fell for a ruse and I was just asking questions no accusations here' self-justification.

Just stop. Everyone reading this sees through your attempt to save face.
edit on 21Thu, 14 Aug 2014 21:54:47 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I also see you congratulated those you agreed with and shamed everyone else in the thread because you ASSUMED they didn't watch the video

So to you I offer only this. Perhaps you should be more introspective and less accusatory before shaming anyone

Perhaps you should read more carefully. Did I list you as having not seen the video? No? There you go then. Read better.

It was quite clear from the video that the cop in question challenged protestors standing around holding signs to essentially 'come at him' - a quite literal attempt to incite a riot.

From an officer of the law.

And yet people in this thread kept saying that it was yelled by a cop at rioters/looters. It was not. Read. Better.

I have made no comments elsewhere in this thread. Yet you throw me on 'a side' with people who 'agree with me.' Rather slanderous, don't you think?

I have read a lot of your posts on the Michael Brown shooting. I have to agree with manbehindthemask. You are on a "side" and it is blatantly obvious by the posts I have read.

You can slice it, dice it, chop it up, flip it, twist it, turn it, or however you choose to do it but the is coming forward each day.

All the rioting and looting was absolutely unnecessary and shows much disrespect to the life that was lost.

I am going to be real here. Slavery was abhorrent and so were Jim Crow Laws, but that ended in 1964. REAL RACISM is practiced by liberals that feel black people in 2014 are still not smart enough or good enough to make it on a level playing field and need special privileges, and this is holding black people back. Is it time for Black people to take charge of themselves and their behavior as a group. At some point, they cannot keep blaming others, and that's what he's trying to say. Nobody disputes the injustices of the past, but it is time to move on. Also it starts in the home with the parent/s, taking the time to invest in their children, instead of throwing money at them, not caring if they are in the streets, or that the streets are raising them. It is all a mindset Will. I would think you of all people would know this. The best way to show someone who thinks they are above you is to prove them wrong. CHOICES!!! For the record I am neither conservative nor liberal because they are both rotten as hell!!!

Before I am accused of being a racist, I am a white woman married to a black man and we both agree on this.

This is a post I made in a previous thread not related to this one.

"I came from a broken home - AND we lived in a school district where the linea were drawn around our neighborhood with low property values and got less tax money going to our school district. My momma worked 3 jobs and still found time to make sure I made it past a 4th grade reading level. I guess it all boils down to priorities. Instead of hanging out in the streets and collecting goverment handouts she sacrificed many many things to make sure I got the education I needed. There were no rich white parents for my mother to lean on. Her mother was a single mother. In our family instead of making excuses we make things happen from nothing!"

For me, in today's times it is all about choices. I don't care what anyone says, I could have been another statistic but my momma made a choice of making sure she broke the cycle. The same goes for my husband. He came from the same neighborhood that I did and also from a broken home. We are an interracial couple he is black and I am white. We struggled together and this only made us stronger. Struggles is what builds character along with strength.

...an outsider looking in and giving a different perspective.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join