It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer Caught On Video Calling Michael Brown Protesters 'F***ing Animals'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

The tension in a St. Louis suburb following the shooting of an unarmed African-American teenager by a police officer was thrown into stark relief Sunday night in a video captured by CNN of a police officer yelling a derogatory phrase at protesters.

"Bring it, all you #ing animals! Bring it!" the officer said in the exchange.

Police Officer Caught On Video Calling Michael Brown Protesters 'F***ing Animals'

How professional yea trust these guys agitators much? Wonder why some people are losing it they seem to be instigating it

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: switchqm8

Maybe he's calling out theses animals?

People smashed car windows and carried away armloads of looted goods from stores Sunday night after thousands of people packed a suburban St. Louis area at a vigil for an unarmed black man who was shot and killed by a police officer.

www.msnewsnow.com...

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I wasn't going to touch this with a ten foot pole, but I realized I wasn't touching it because of the whole race issue. Had this happened to a huge group of white folks rioting I would have been all over it in a minute. I would have said that they were acting like animals, so the officer was calling it like he saw it. I would have said that maybe they should stop acting like animals if they didn't like being called animals. That's what I would have said if I didn't have to worry about being called a racist.

Should he have said it? Probably not, but it is what it is. Is it unprofessional? Absolutely. Since this aired on national tv, I am sure he will come to regret having said it in one form or another.
edit on 8/13/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

They are supposed to be PROFESSIONAL not acting like the people they have to arrest. That makes them no better then the rioters in my option just saying. Just supports they are a gang comments and mentality. I do not condone the rioting

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Professional no, human reaction to seeing his town that he has vowed to protect being looted, yes.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Calling rioters animals makes the cop just as bad in your 'option'?

This is just another hate the police thread. Animals is a nice thing to say, I've seen much worse.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Was that before or after the police made them comments? You do not fight a fire with gasoline unless you want a bigger fire..

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The trouble that I have with it is that there is only a big problem with police brutality when there is a black person involved.

Take the case of the mentally disturbed man in California that was beaten to death by multiple cops on video. The cops involved got away with it..... even with a trial. There should have been a national flash mob there, demanding real justice.

A black guy gets shot, there is a quick decision to loot stores, without time for an investigation, much less a trial.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
He had better be careful with what he asks for with that Bring it comment. They have turned the people into animals and the chickens are coming home to roost.

Soon the entire barnyard will be unleashed.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Really hate the police thread wheres my hate as i said where is the professionalism. Police used to be held to a higher standard. If the police acted like this when i was growing up i never would of lived to be 42. I ran from the cops many times as a teenager for dumb reasons luckily i never got shot in the back. They are hiring thugs nowadays that is not hate just look at their actions jeesh

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Same night by the looks..

edit on 13-8-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: switchqm8
a reply to: Domo1

Really hate the police thread wheres my hate as i said where is the professionalism. Police used to be held to a higher standard. If the police acted like this when i was growing up i never would of lived to be 42. I ran from the cops many times as a teenager for dumb reasons luckily i never got shot in the back. They are hiring thugs nowadays that is not hate just look at their actions jeesh

Is this the cause of your concerns, "that could have been me'

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
To hell with skin color & political correctness, the looting and violent protesters are lower than animals. So the cop was wrong in that context, that's an insult to actual animals. They're not good enough for the comparison. Anyone who thinks Smash'N'Grab Freebies & outright wanton destruction = legit protesting is bathtub drain scum at most.

However, goading the crowd isn't going to help him there. In any context, it's called "poking the bear".

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: subtopia

Could be anyone now a days. My cause for concern is out of control police and their use of deadly force as a first choice not the last.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It's a shame black people only care about their own when a white police officer kills them. Can you imagine how the inner cities would be if they rioted against gangs and criminals who kill black people every day? A lot better.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

From what i could find this started as a PEACEFUL protest that got ugly AFTER the police used tear gas to break it up. I may be wrong but thats what i been reading so . It is our right to gather to speak out but ah to hell with our Constitution it does not apply in poor neighbors i guess.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

LA is a good example of this as at one time, and in many cities, the citizens walked the streets to 'take them back' and in many cases it was accomplished. Tear down the crack dens and other havens for crime. Cleaned up the streets. Made parks for kids. Innocent people sometimes got shot but they made an impact.

Race issues in America are simply,to me, elders of each race professing hate as well as the race baiters in the media and political standing. When you have 18 y/o kids (black or white) saying F%$# the pigs while smaller kids stand by, it makes an impression. When a white person says "just like niggas to be animals" or a black person says 'kill the cracka ass crackas' what the hell do they think the cops will do and how will those children get out of a cycle of hate and violence. They cannot.

It is a shame that we as a country as so backasswards....

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Wait, they got tear gassed, so their reaction was to loot?

"I can't see or breathe, let's loot!"

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
They were going to soak up their tears with Jordans and flat screen televisions. Don't judge....

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Here is another good point of view from a former resident...

Link

NSFW words so be warned but it is a good point of view from someone who lived there.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join