It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE REALITY; I believe...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Which IS GOD.

Now I must explain.

There is someone in Israel who are trying to create black holes for his stupid guitar sounds to not be heared maybe he is playing bull shhh.

CERN; very stupid.

LIGTHSABER? ... Can you stop the light?

CMON PEOPLE:

QUANTUM PHYSICS: Very real; it means WE ARE THE LIGHT WHICH STOPPED BY GOD SO WE ARE IN THIS 3 DIMENTION; OTHERWISE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO CONTROL YOUR BRAIN AND YOU WOULD FLY EVERYWHERE FOR NO REASON. LOGIC. SOUL COMPLEX. REASON. STOP.

Stopping is good sometimes. You stop and think which is real or not. We are here people; ON EARTH; WHICH WAS A HEAVEN. I DO NOT KNOW HOW WE CAME HERE BECAUSE I DO NOT BELIEVE IN REASONS; I BELIEVE IN GOD; AND PHYSICS WE HAVE LEAREND BY THE LESSONS OF THE ANGLE; ANGLES.

Gravity.

... Dudes; I am pretty worn out. I am gonna stop writing the messages of my experiences. Now; I will help the people; who WANTS to LEARN; or it is a very big sin; if you do not learn the ways; how are you gonna teach it to your kid?... I mean; the good ways. If you become a bad way; the GOD will CUT you with HIS LIGHT SABRE. BECAUSE IT IS GOD; GOOD; NO REASONING. BELIEVE.

I am not GOD. I am JUST a MAN. . .

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: r4inmaker

AND TO THE ONES WHO ARE TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM EARTH; GOOD LUCK. lol.

link   

originally posted by: r4inmaker

AND TO THE ONES WHO ARE TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM EARTH; GOOD LUCK. lol.

I mean the warp time machines which can NOT bend the GRAVITY; WHICH IS GOD. Good luck playing with gravity before it plays with you.

link   

You will see when you are separated to your electrons and atoms... =)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I am really having a hard time figuring out what you are going on about it isn't just this thread. BTW you can edit your OPs and posts to write more if you feel the need unless you like replying to yourself.

Well, anyway good luck to you.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

How many threads are you going to make that are so strange that people don't even know what you're trying to say??

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

edit on 10-8-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: Nothing to add to the "discussion"

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Are you a schizophrenic maniac who can not think about GOD who gives or takes?

From a 404'd thread.

Are you implying one is mentally ill if they do not believe in god?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I believe in God as well, but are you on shrooms or something? Most of what you're writing is incoherent babble. None of it makes sense. Teach us? We should be teaching you.... GRAMMAR! I just hope you are tripping major balls because then that'd be a better reason than the downfall of the education system. Do us all a favor and what you've written before posting it. I mean seriously it's like a family guy episode. One random thing after the other having nothing to do with the plot.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
If a God (which i believe may or may not exist) created the universe, God set all the rules of it. They made it that way and its unfolding as planned - then why would God ever need to intervene in anything?

God doesnt give or take anything if they really did make the universe. If they wanted us to travel to other stars at any great speed by now, before this time in our history - God would have planned it that way.

edit on b50501239 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Guess Charlie Sheen is a member now?

STM

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

I'm a strong believer in the Big Man. And I couldn't have said it better myself. Really knocked it out of the park!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I used to have a cult following. The second part of your thread is on my thread. How did you know I was coming or what I would write. Years ago just surfing on this site I think I found a few people who "worked" on this site in some government building or something.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: letmeon

Could you explain this? It makes as much sense as a poopy flavored lollipop.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Biigs
Couldn't it merely seem, from our perspective, that God is intervening when in fact we have only arrived at a point in the plan where direct involvement is necessitated.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

Or simply just like the extreme luck the universe faces, we get good luck and bad luck and some find it easier or more convenient to blame God than mere chance.

If i roll a dice 100 times and its a 6 every time, is that lucky or Gods doing? Extremely lucky yes, but Gods work?

edit on b34341019 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
i've been questioning "reality" for a couple of years

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
a reply to: Josephus

If i roll a dice 100 times and its a 6 every time, is that lucky or Gods doing? Extremely lucky yes, but Gods work?

*I hoping for somone to bite by now so i will post it myself anyway*

Would it still be luck or God, if life's depended on getting 100 6's in a row and you get them all?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Which IS GOD.

I believe in god as well. His name is Ninurta.
I also believe in goddess as well. Her name is Brighid.
They have a lot of divine friends.

CERN; very stupid.

CERN isn't stupid, its an intelligent attempt at understanding the quantum nature of our universe. You know, like quantum physics, which you praise in the very next paragraph...

LIGTHSABER? ... Can you stop the light?

Light sabers... well, we do have lasers. That's probably the best we'll get, since you'd need some difficult-to-master technology to create a solid beam of light that can be trapped in a single space.

QUANTUM PHYSICS: Very real; it means WE ARE THE LIGHT WHICH STOPPED BY GOD

Quantum physics is about so much more than the behavior of light and its relationship to an observer. You grossly misrepresent the field of quantum physics by downplaying all the other wacky and weird experiments in favor of only the double-slit test.

SO WE ARE IN THIS 3 DIMENTION

I've heard there are as many as 11 dimensions. No one has been able to adequately explain to me anything beyond the 4th though. So, unless you can somehow make sense of 5 through 11...

I DO NOT KNOW HOW WE CAME HERE

I came here because my mom and dad liked each other enough to make a child. Then some very dedicated people helped my mom deliver me, and my family's moral compass was attuned enough to true north to raise me to be independent and curious, to never turn away from that which intrigues me, and to always be learning and advancing my own understanding of the world.

I BELIEVE IN GOD; AND PHYSICS WE HAVE LEAREND BY THE LESSONS OF THE ANGLE; ANGLES.

Angles? Let me guess, you think the word sounds like "angels" and therefore you're playing a stupid game with phonemes. Let me clear that up for you...

Angle originates from the Latin term angulus, which means "a corner". The Greek cognate is the word ankylos which means "crooked" or "curved" and the English cognate in ankle which is a part of your leg/foot. The root word in Indo-European language is ank meaning "to bend" or "bow" as in the process of applying pressure on the top of an object so it bends in a semicircular fashion (not bow, as in a formal greeting).

Angel has an entirely different origin, in that it comes from the Latin term angelus which means "messenger of God". This term was sifted through the Old English engel and the Old French angele to arrive at our current word. The actual term for an angel in Judaism, however, is mal'āk̠ 'ĕlōhîm, or Messenger of the Lord.

Gravity.

Gravity is pretty cool. It also has an excellent opening scene.

I am not GOD. I am JUST a MAN

Every god was once a man.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 10/8/14 by Wandering Scribe because: added quoted text

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Star Wars sucks when it comes to realistic, sci-fi methods. I mean, a light sabers pretty dangerous, cause that blade won't distinguish friend or foe. And only a wanna be, sci-fi knight would want to use a real one.

Should of gone with Star Trek.
edit on 10-8-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join