It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE REALITY; I believe...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hmm did I miss some previous content?

Is the OP one who's been hit upside the noggin with the big, licked and spittle covered, hand-o-GOD? Or one hittin' the big, spittle covered pipe o' meth, (or dmt)?

Either way it propels one to the same incoherent place where polite society cannot go... or understand... without a similar meth-od of travel.

And if he or she really is attempting to explain a revelation to the rest of us lumps of cells oozing around Earth, I'd sincerely hope the source helps the messenger explain things a tad better... as it is, this life is a mindf*#k... adding something like this makes it no less mysterious, though much more hilarious.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
that blade won't distinguish friend or foe. And only a wanna be, sci-fi knight would want to use a real one.

I'm not sure if this is off topic (as there doesn't seem to be one) but no blade can distinguish friend from foe, neither do bullets...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Blade is something you never take out. It is not a toy; nor a joy machine. It is something else. It does not belong to anyone; it belongs to itself. It is very delicate yet dangerous yet very interesting. We do not need one. We just have our mouths which we can shut while listening; because we can not shut down our ears. They are always On remember; even when we are sleeping.

Also; there are no lightsabres. It is dangerous. Imagine if it gets into a kids hand. It not impossible but very dangerous to take it back. So; why need weapons when we have love and mouths which we can talk pretty kindly if we want? Ego is the worst enemy of a person.
edit on 11-8-2014 by Rainmak3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: r4inmaker

I remember an episode of "Dragon Ball Z" where Vegeta - a character who could fly like superman, was training - he went in to a simulator at 400 times normal gravity, he could barely jump. Perhaps there is a simulated gravity here that stops us from performing aerial feats.

There is also some kind of "strobe" or a light that blanks out the subconsciousness so we cannot delve into the dreaming mind, it is my idea that a full-blown hallucinatory experience - without chemicals - will eventually lead to hallucinations appearing to be real, and also materialising, allowing one to jump out into the "fourth dimension" - but as mentioned, when we sleep, we are "strobed" so we cannot access these dreams, and our eyes are "plaqued" with an inhibitor to prevent the dreaming mind from taking over.

That being said, most would likely be in a nightmare (negative) if they transitioned to "4D".

It is very powerful and generally beyond the capability of the average person to escape.
edit on 14-8-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

(post by Wanderer777 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join