It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something VERY strange is going on

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The seemingly increase of sink holes all over the world freaks me out!
Precursor for a pole shift maybe crustal displacement?
edit on 9-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Heavy duty El Nino year im thinking....its cyclic...
edit on 9-8-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Heavy duty El Nino year im thinking....its cyclic...

Actually, no. It's not El Nino. It hasn't developed yet this year.

www.bloomberg.com...

Some of it is due to La Nina, the opposite of El Nino. She's feisty in her own way.

link.springer.com...-1

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

Mother Nature and idealism don't go hand in hand.

These changes are completely natural, and btw, we humans are just here for a short ride so get used to unpredictability. It's not hollywood.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I didn't know that hole in Russia was unmeasured in depth.

Is that true?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
No offense, but It's the weather. It fluctuates. I don't think anything strange is going on until I see it snow in the desert and stay 80 degrees all year round in northern Canada. Then, I will agree something strange is going ons. For now, it's perfectly natural, IMO.

Well do a search for snow in the desert and you will find many unusual occurrences! Canada like all of us is getting colder and warmer both.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I tell you what, 2012 the movie; look what going on now and compare it to the movie. . The only thing I don't see related between the two is the flood. . God won't flood the earth again, but he didnt say anything about the sea level rising once more. . Our world is shifting as we know it, if you think how our magnetic field is changing it could be because of the plantery shift.

Which is how you see the climate changing

Or times are near

Luke 21:25 - 21:26
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Matthew 24:3 - 8

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what [shall be] the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these [are] the beginning of sorrows.

Acts 2:19 - 20

9 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Weather sure has been out of whack lately. With the frigid cold vortex's this past winter and an unusually cold spring and cool summer, the temperatures have really been fluctuating kind of drastic up north. Not to mention the above normal heavy rain falls we've been receiving. It's really making me contemplate getting flood insurance even though I'm not in a flood area. I never gave much thought to it before.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: Fylgje
No offense, but It's the weather. It fluctuates. I don't think anything strange is going on until I see it snow in the desert and stay 80 degrees all year round in northern Canada. Then, I will agree something strange is going ons. For now, it's perfectly natural, IMO.

Well do a search for snow in the desert and you will find many unusual occurrences! Canada like all of us is getting colder and warmer both.

Better yet, Char-Lee...here's some links for Fylgje because odds are, they won't bother searching for a problem that they don't think exists.

Snow in the desert? Check. Last February in Phoenix, Arizona (desert), graupel fell. Graupel is ice-coated snowflakes. Takes some pretty darn cold air to do that...in one of the hottest cities in the US no less.

www.abc15.com...

Now, the 80 degree temps in Northern Canada--well that's not likely to happen because it is home to the polar vortex that keeps it fairly chilly normally. That's where what Fylgje wants is most likely going to not happen based on what has been occurring in reality. Instead, it's inequitable and extreme up North and that's because of those variations in the jet stream. Some places are going to be warm, even up North, and others are going to be brutally cold. Fylgje wants the impossible. Weather isn't a straight line.

However, last year, Alaska had a record breaking heatwave where hit 96 degrees in some parts of this state that happens to be in the same longitude as "Northern Canada". Considering 96 degrees is a heck of a lot hotter than 80 degrees, I'd say that's pretty significant.

www.cbsnews.com...

And as the warm weather recipient on the same longitude as "Northern Canada", this is what the temperature anomalies look like:
earthobservatory.nasa.gov...

So while those in the NE portion of the US were freezing their tootsies off, it was rather balmy and pleasant in Alaska. Go figure. I'd say that's pretty strange but of course, it's not what Fylgje needs to declare something is strange.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
'White Croakers' were the fish that died en masse at Monteray Bay... apt name.

Some... or most times, the universe seems to be playing a joke.

And weather events happen... but we are pumping heat catching gases into the atmosphere... heat is energy.

Those holes are weird... so many alien invasion books and film start that way.

But I'm sure nothing really surprising or horrible will happen relatively soon.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

nothing wrong with that. we got what we deserve.

we destroy environments everyday,
we cant even keep our cities, towns, villages, woods, rivers, oceans clean,
we keep chopping down trees or burning the forests,
and we cant even stop using fossil fuel,
and i heard that the use of air con also affect ozone layer in atmosphere.

we can revert these destructive habits, one day, i dunno when, but i agree with most disaster movies that humans are only capable to put aside their differences when SHTF

here is some non sense from me:
maybe we manifest all these 'calamity' because we really want it
i can see majority of the world are salivating for the end of the world.
why they want that? maybe they are desperate for the arrival of their own version of messiah. maybe.
call it law of attraction or whatever.

peace

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
The seemingly increase of sink holes all over the world freaks me out!
Precursor for a pole shift maybe crustal displacement?

that we don't know, could happen any day, maybe decades or centuries in the future.
we know what earthquekes can do. tunnels, reps, ancient aliens, wtf??

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

reminds me of the "fake snow" stories back east last year.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Add severe drought to that list. Never been so dry here since records were taken.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Mother Earth is just heating up a little bit and we must learn to adjust

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It certainly is not unusual for these things to happen...even in close quarter groups with each other. But you said it. This is all of those, in a short span of time.

So...although normal weather occurrences for Mother Earth....why so many, all together at one time in such a tight group?

It may be a sign of the times ahead when everything is speeding up to an unknown but likely bad conclusion for us all.

Hopefully not.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I live in upstate NY and I can attest to the strange weather very well this year. It was hot and humid and muggy all spring(very unlike this part of the state, normally it stays cool until the end of May), And this summer has been all OVER the place. Two weeks ago it was a little rainy, and then it was sunny for a few days. Then we got the biggest hail storm, size of marbles, this part of the state has seen in nearly twenty years. It was raining hail I kid you not for about TWO HOURS. Some people's lawns looked as if it was just thawing out of winter and not only 2-3 miles away it was completely dry. Talk about strange weather!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

And still no one can see the obvious fact that we are now fully entering Aquarius ?

The signposts are everywhere, and yet we are fed constant lies to make us believe it is still more than one hundred years away.

All Mystery Schools teach a lie of what AGE we are in,

Anyone got any REAL CLUE as to what time it is ???

I think we should not trust that the YUGAS are correct, or that GOD is in control of anything.

CRAZY OBVIOUS, that this is a NEW AGE, the SUN IS CHANGED, things are ADJUSTING, and other beings are HIDING THIS FACT, and also CAUSING IT TO BE KINDA DEFECTIVE !!!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

And still no one can see the obvious fact that we are now fully entering Aquarius ?

The signposts are everywhere, and yet we are fed constant lies to make us believe it is still more than one hundred years away.

All Mystery Schools teach a lie of what AGE we are in,

Anyone got any REAL CLUE as to what time it is ???

I think we should not trust that the YUGAS are correct, or that GOD is in control of anything.

CRAZY OBVIOUS, that this is a NEW AGE, the SUN IS CHANGED, things are ADJUSTING, and other beings are HIDING THIS FACT, and also CAUSING IT TO BE KINDA DEFECTIVE !!!

No offense, but I didn't understand a word you just said

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

For once we agree!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join