It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We're getting overrun and the danger is increasing... we need to open our eyes': Sheriff leading

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: macman
And yet another Progressive assumption.

You think I'm a progressive?

Who said I backed Republicans....or that I thought they were the answer???

Looked that way from the articles you linked.

The backlash is against Dems. The only mass public option for most is the Republican.

Exactly, so no option at all.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

If it waddles and quacks.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: macman
Just because I point out that your house is in fire doesn't make me an arsonist or a firefighter.

I'm just pointing out the truth and don't really care which side gets their way.

edit on 14-8-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Just because I point out that your house is in fire doesn't make me an arsonist or a firefighter.

I'm just pointing out the truth and don't really care which side gets their way.

Hey, if your not, then please elaborate.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Elaborate on what?

All I know is that I am not a member of any political party, including anyone that calls itself the Progressive Party.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

So, then elaborate. Your stance comes across as Progressive.

Just because you don't carry a card saying so, doesn't mean that it isn't.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

You see my stance as progressive because you seem to assume that I am in support of what I am pointing out but I don't necessarily agree or disagree.

Take NAFTA for example. Drawn up under Bush and passed into law under Clinton. Just because I point out that both Democrats and Republicans worked to pass that law doesn't mean that I am for or against NAFTA. I don't care if it stands or gets repealed. I'm just pointing out the fact.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Well then, I guess I stand corrected.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: muse7
All this talk of "They want open borders!" is pure malarkey. Every day I hear about but I've yet to read a single post calling for open borders.

It would be impossible for you to have read so many illegal threads and not seen where some people are for open borders.

That's a really twisted take on what the people you disagree with are saying. You imply that pro-immagration (and that's inaccurate as well) people want open borders - absurd - practising your spin, I take it.

What are you talking about? I said SOME. You would have to be blind not to see that some people want open borders. They have voiced it in many threads. I have argued the negative impact of those statements.

I don't know of a single organiztion that is for "Open Borders". Not a one. Nor have I ever talked to an undocumented person or any documented person that wanted that either.

I'd be careful of taking for fact the 'discussions' here on ATS. There is a lot of well sourced information in some of the discussions but most of the comments are devoid of factual or logical content.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

And have you been to a La Raza Rally? How do you know this. Has someone at a rally come up to you and said the US border should be open to all commers? I highly doubt it.

There are other large groups of undocumented people in this country, other then hispanics, and I suspose they want open borders too.

I live in LA have for most of my life (great place btw) and work on a regular basis with undocumented, semi-documented and documented immagrents of all types. I find them hard-working, tax paying, and beneficial to society and the economy. Often, not always, it's the cradle citizens, that avoid work, tax paying and are a drain on society and the economy. That isn't to say it's true in all cases that foolish. I find good, hardworking and honest people from all national backgrounds.

But I have yet to meet a single person that is in favor of 'unrestricted open borders' and I do believe that if you LISTENED to people (especially those you dislike) you would find the same. When I say LISTEN, I mean actually LISTEN to what they say - not make up crap in your head (the famous "bla, bla, bla' ) that you think or would like them to say.

It's a truly lost art LISTENING and its the most important skill anyone can have. The ability to hear and comprehend what another is truly saying is key to any successful life.

See anything on active listening. Two of my favorites are "Non-Violent Communication" and "The Way of Council" both readily available. It takes practise. Some schools still teach active listening but more need to - it goes hand in hand with critical reading and thinking.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

I even know a couple of Hard Core Anarchists in Mexico that have never mentioned 'Open Borders'. Next time I'm in touch I'll be sure to ask, if anyone would be for open borders you'd think it would be anarchists (libertarians).

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
All this talk of "They want open borders!" is pure malarkey. Every day I hear about but I've yet to read a single post calling for open borders.

It would be impossible for you to have read so many illegal threads and not seen where some people are for open borders.

That's a really twisted take on what the people you disagree with are saying. You imply that pro-immagration (and that's inaccurate as well) people want open borders - absurd - practising your spin, I take it.

What are you talking about? I said SOME. You would have to be blind not to see that some people want open borders. They have voiced it in many threads. I have argued the negative impact of those statements.

I don't know of a single organiztion that is for "Open Borders". Not a one. Nor have I ever talked to an undocumented person or any documented person that wanted that either.

I'd be careful of taking for fact the 'discussions' here on ATS. There is a lot of well sourced information in some of the discussions but most of the comments are devoid of factual or logical content.

I never said a word about any 'organizations' wanting open borders. I was speaking of all the replies from people in other illegal immigration threads. I have personally spoken to some people who immigrated legally who are against open borders.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This immigration has been noticed since around April, it is hosted by criminal organizations and the others come through to be indoctrinated militarized later. Their motivation and incentive? Dreams of economic and social takeover, what else?! Houses, cars, cities. Just today, I go eat at a fast food place, what is my luck? Today three immigrant adults and two immigrant children. They're talking, in their native tongue, about waiting to see what this child will be like. I'm thinking what, another immigrant child?

Then I went to the Interpol website. Just to make sure, I like a safe community, because look they're mostly the same ethnicity, but they don't look related, and they're straight off the boat and one of the kids looked a little broken. Country they're from, country that wants justice...hey those aren't just mere immigrants. Those kids are missing from another country! Hey the grownups are wanted persons, by the USA, two for conspiring to traffic people! Just immigrants? No way!

So tell me again that lie about all immigrants being benign? Yeah, no, shut up. Shut up since April with the terrorist immigrants in the backwoods. Shut up since last year with the terror training camps. Shut up since two years ago with the same. Shut up since ever Obama regime started badly operating all the systems. There is an immigration system, it's there for a reason. It's just that the money is tight which is why the border is lax. Figure that out.

The be nice to immigrant publicity is a cover story by the human trafficking moneymakers. It's to cause a blind eye to the new people going through. This isn't a bunch of fruit pickers doing their seasonal work. It's not people who want to bring their own kids and start a family life away from poverty and corruption and make a good business again. It's an invasion with more corruption this year, that was on the fringe of guerrilla warfare in the backwoods, and next year if it's not addressed to stop it, will be the actual attack.
edit on 15-8-2014 by AtomicOrbital1 because: space

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join