It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We're getting overrun and the danger is increasing... we need to open our eyes': Sheriff leading

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SloAnPainful
a reply to: Biigs

Very true like these bad boys of California, Nuestra Familia. Only two things happen when you join a gang, death and prison.

-SAP-

The webpage linked lists the Federal Government of the United States as a European American Gang! Right on!
edit on 8-11-2014 by groingrinder because: Edited for more info.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SloAnPainful
a reply to: AuranVector

The U.S is in bed with the cartel. It's obvious at this point. They turna blind eye to any criminal acts they do. Why? Because they work for them.

Paid and trained by the U.S and CIA.

-SAP-

Yep. Our own president got a lot of help from Tony Rezko and they both have helped each other in all kinds of shady deals, even after Rezko was in jail. The Chicago Mob is the largest in the USA and Rezko is a key player in it still.

Obama has been caught many times lying about his association with the Mafia and they have strong ties to the cartels in Mexico. Since there are so many oddities with the kinds of people coming in from south of the border, it seems not unlikely that Rezko's Syria link and cartel link might just have a lot to do with what we are seeing happen now.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meee32

originally posted by: Lyxdeslic

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: muse7
All this talk of "They want open borders!" is pure malarkey. Every day I hear about but I've yet to read a single post calling for open borders.

It would be impossible for you to have read so many illegal threads and not seen where some people are for open borders.

I will do it... yes... yes I want open borders! Worldwide! Why? cos I was born on the damn earth! No-one has a right to refuse me access to vast swathes of land until I produce "papers"... Or "allow" me!

It's MY earth as much as anyones, I can explore it as I see fit! If you have evidence I am a criminal fine... Watch me, or arrest me for being a criminal! Moving from one area of earth to another is NOT criminal and in no way can be deemed "illegal"... Just plain stupid!

But hey I guess control freaks will be control freaks...

Like I said earlier, I'm not for opening the borders completely. But I totally get and support where you are coming from. But here's the thing.. A lot of people who come here from Mexico ARE involved in criminal activity. They're fleeing from Mexico because they have a warrant out for their arrest, or plan to be involved in a crime here. Not saying that all are. But there are a pretty high number of those people.
A lot of people who are against having 'illegals' here think that those people spend their days on welfare. Because they are lazy and don't work. But history has shown that immigrants have built this country economically. So we can only assume that with people here who do jobs that American people think are too 'below' them, the economy would go back up, more people, making more money, buying more things.
I read somewhere once that you can't gain welfare here unless you have citizenship. Don't know how true it is, because I never bothered to do the research for it. But even if they didn't need citizenship to get welfare, they aren't getting very much, because the people HERE who NEED it, aren't even getting enough of it. Hence why there is so much homelessness.
We also have the people who don't want Mexicans here for cultural differences. It's the same reason people don't want Middle Easterners here. People fear what they don't know, and what could potentially change their 'norm.' I once had a run in with a fellow from the Middle East. He works at a store a few doors down and would only enter my store if I was working. While he was in my store he would say some very... Inappropriate things. If I ignored them, or looked like I was too absorbed in my work, he would become very angry with me, because he 'is male, and deserves females full attention.' He would also ask me questions, get my answer, and yell at me for having a general opinion about his question. I told my boss after this happened a few times, and he was banned from the store... Because to make things worse... He'd NEVER buy anything. And he would scare customers with the way he treated me, and he would frequently 'shush' them if they attempted to get my attention. I'm not saying that every Middle Eastern male is like that, because I don't judge a group of people based off of one or two people. But I do know that Middle Eastern males frequently think that females should be the submissive human in comparison to males. This frightens some people in America, I think. Because not everyone has an open mind. Some people judge a group of people based off of one. Some people might look at my story and say "That would become a norm if we let Middle Easterners here." The same might be for Mexicans with their cultural differences in comparison to American cultural differences, even though, in some places, it's VERY VERY similar to both Middle Eastern culture and also Mexican culture.

You see what I mean? I think this is why some people fear opening the borders.

It doesn't matter if "a lot" are involved in criminal activity... Do you have any figures to support your claim? What is "a lot"?

You know, there a "a lot" of criminals in the american society no? But should we then treat ALL americans as though they are criminal?

Should moving around in and of itself be illegal? I think not...

Basically you can't just assume everyone is a criminal... Even IF "a lot" are... The ones that are you catch and deal with, you don't just impose blanket bans on a people because a portion are criminal... You don't MAKE them criminals by making natural thing "illegal".

You just can't lock off vast areas of the earth and say mine mine mine... You just can't...

Is catching criminals tough? Sure it is... But it's what we have to do... Can't just assume guilt without proving it.

So first up let us establish some facts and get me some evidence of the figures... I want to know the proportion of criminal vs no criminal mexicans coming into the us... Then I would like a comparison to criminal vs non criminal americans...

I mean really to be honest, I still don't think it matters... You just can't lump everyone together... Why? Cos innocent people get labelled a criminal and that just isn't on... Is it?

www.citizensforlaws.org...

According to this website:
- Each year, more than *72,000 illegals* are arrested for drug offenses in the U.S.
- 25% of the people in prison in the U.S. are illegals.
- In some areas, 12% of felonies, 25% of burglaries, and 34% of thefts are committed by illegals.
- 95% of homicide warrants are targeted at illegals in L.A. alone. That's 1200-1500 homicides.
- In Illinois, 1/2 of all murderers and 21.5% of all criminals in jail are illegals.

You were saying?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

a reply to: Meee32

But hey I guess control freaks will be control freaks...

Those 'control freaks' give a health and background check to foreigners coming here for our safety. Ask any of the thousands of family members who have lost a loved one because of an illegal immigrant being here and our laws not being enforced how they feel. I have a friend who lost his only son because of an illegal. How do you suppose he feels about open borders? Ask our homeless and hungry how they feel about illegals having jobs while they are left to fall between the cracks. You do realize that along with the nice folks waltzing across that border, we also get murderers, pedophiles, thieves, gang members etc. Right? But hey, lets have open borders and invite them all in. Let them move next door to you and your family.

Just crazy logic... You know... there are plenty of people in america killed by your very own police! Seen hundreds of videos showing it... It doesn't matter! You don't plan on criminalising the entire police force anytime soon huh?

Actually, there is a case going on right now.. A police officer shot a young man 10 times. The young man was unarmed. The whole town the boy was living in, basically is protesting the police force. Saying "Kill the police."
www.9news.com...

Because the cops have been messing up so much in California, that they had to start wearing cameras.
www.theguardian.com...

We have been criminalizing police.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector
Everyone knows Mexico is run by the drug cartels. Makes me wonder if certain powerful US politicians aren't paid by the cartels to do nothing. Disguised off-shore accounts?

This is my biggest fear, that the cartels make a serious push into getting control over politicians in the US. We would never hear about it and our system is easy to corrupt.

Our next war should not be in Iraq, despite the damage we've done there. It should be in Mexico.
edit on 12-8-2014 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Thanks 4 all the replies

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: switchqm8

Thanks for making the thread!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
All this talk of "They want open borders!" is pure malarkey. Every day I hear about but I've yet to read a single post calling for open borders.

It would be impossible for you to have read so many illegal threads and not seen where some people are for open borders.

That's a really twisted take on what the people you disagree with are saying. You imply that pro-immagration (and that's inaccurate as well) people want open borders - absurd - practising your spin, I take it.
edit on 12-8-2014 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Some people are for open borders.

People like La Raza and such. You know, militant Progressives with ILLEGAL ties. Of course they want open borders. Their like minded members and friends are breaking the law. Instead of not breaking the law, they just want the law done away with.

It is because they have no morals and not one care for US laws.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

He/she would not like the outcome of that! LOL

Chances are nothing would happen.

People do just that, every day, on their way to the US.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: macman
And they ALL need to be turned away and shown the legal method of migrating here.

They already know it.

It ends with a rubber stamp denial.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Well, then that is the answer.

Does not in any way justify breaking the law.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: macman

Well, then that is the answer.

Does not in any way justify breaking the law.

It does to them.

Why try to argue that a legal way exists when the fact is that it isn't within their reach?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I don't care of an ILLEGAL thinks the breaking of laws is justified. They don't belong here, as they broke laws coming here.

Just because the process is hard, and may not produce the desired result, doesn't mean they get to circumvent the LEGAL process.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: macman
They don't care what you think either.

The fact that they are willing to take the chance is what allows them to circumvent the process. That is true of any law.

You have every right to complain about it but it isn't going to change anything.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

And there is a LAW that backs what I think.

And as the voting blocks push the Govt to adhere to the laws, and more ILLEGALS get deported, I shall sit and smile.

Until then, they may continue to come here ILLEGALLY, but they will be treated as such. Criminal ILLEGALS that have no business being here.

Seems that the tide has turned on the American Public's tolerance for ILLEGALS, as shown with protests against busing them into communities.

Every ILLEGAL needs to be deported.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: macman

Seems like you don't know that law that supposedly backs what you think.

For starters it isn't even considered a crime. It's on the same level as a parking violation. The person can even opt for self removal to avoid having it placed on their record.

Just because you see more people complain about it on the net doesn't mean that things are going to change.

"Adhere to the laws?", that's what everyone complains about the most. I'd be willing to bet that a change in law comes before you're allowed to sit and smile.
edit on 13-8-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

The crossing of the border is a criminal action well above a Civil Based parking violation.
Maybe check things before you state this.

Being here is the civil issue you speak of.

On a federal level.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

And the change to the law will probably come from the Executive Branch overstepping it's authority and Unconstitutionally declaring something.

Funny, as this kind of action is okay when it backs your personal want, but not okay when it is for the other side.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
"quote" All Countries have borders and they are protected. If you wish to roam wherever you'd like without going through the proper channels you'll pay the consequences like it or not. Good luck with that. "quote"

Ever have visited europe ???
I can drive to 10 countries over here, if it wasn't for the sign that says your are in an other country, you wouldn't even notice it.
What planet are you living on...

edit on 13-8-2014 by drneville because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join