It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does the Men in Black really exist?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Come on guys, lower the use of the drugs hahaha. (Former MIB thug)

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
MIB,eh?

Nope.They're purely out of the human's imagination and creativity.

There is,was, no organisation called MIB to ever existed.Case closed.Or is it?Have I been neuralised by the neuraliser?damn...

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
the movie was called " the shadow people".....it was really cheesy but i still had to watch it all the way through.....the mibs turned out to be hybrids and when the guy stuck his thumbs in the mibs alien like eyeballs white stuff oozed out...same as when the mibs were shot....based on this movie, i believe they exist

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Remind me to never reas this type of thing at 3 in the mornign again, lol... It made me feel like someone was standing right behind me the whole time I read it.

And there goes the myth that all the little kiddies had about MIB being like the movie MIB and MIIB, lol...

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
"there's a secret government within the government and I have no control over it".
-President Clinton
I believe the Men in Black are out there. -Elaine

The men in black are not traditionally a shadow government conspiracy, rather they are either a secret unit that deals with aliens, -or- specifically alien human hybrids that interfere with the general pulbic, often involving ufo sightings.

What do we call them, MIJ? (men in jeans)

Actually they've been revamped entirely and are now called MISS, Men in Shorts and Slacks!

[edit on 2-2-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Someone once told me that the modern urban legend of the Men in Black had a simple yet mysterious beginning.

According to my friend (in the field), in the very early days of the US space program, the OSS/CIA was very interested, from a technical point of view, in the capabilities of the early spacecraft and the pilots who would fly in them. The OSS/CIA had approached the President with the idea (gained from captured german scientists) that low-earth orbit could be exploited for observation of our enemies and placement of first-strike orbital nuclear weapons. Although Ike nixed the weapon systems idea, he liked the recce idea, and wanted it further explored with the help of a group that would eventually become known as the DSB.

Supposedly, the MIB's were technical and security reps from the OSS/CIA who were granted blanket access to all US Space facilities and associated contractors, who were there to observe and gather facts for the CIA. They asked alot of questions, took alot of data, and never said much in return. You all know how the story turned out, with the implementation of the Corona satellite system many years later. However, starting with the original group of test pilots, astronauts, and support crews, the MIB's were a "geez whiz" mystery the pilots never were able to figure out. And when those same people starting showing up in places like Groom Lake and wherever there where myserious "crashes" of strange origin, its no wonder the urban legend status grew.

If you ever watch the movie "The Right Stuff", if you look carefully you will occasionally see the MIB in the background of many shots. The screenwriters, astronauts, and pilots were careful not to omit this important detail.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
do they have an internet posting division for MIB ?

what about the posters here who say they've seen a UFO, any of them see the MIB ?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Not unless they were around in the 40's and 50's most likely, hehe... Most of the MIBs were reported during the years of project Bluebook. Because the USAF was publicly looking into the phenomenon, whomever these men were, they often used USAF id to gain possession of materials. The Air Force itself, often cited increasing concern over reports of USAF personnel being given UFO related photos, videos, etc. but then learning that no USAF officers were involved, and that the materials never made it into Bluebook. Ed Ruppelt, former head of Bluebook, states this in many writings after the Project was closed.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
does anyone think that the recent " lost" 9 bil. could have gone to fund this cloak and dager group?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I guess I would have to believe in the Men in Black, however, not as aliens. A group of people, with the intention of keeping U.F.O. stuff a secret I could see existing, but an alien group that drives Lincoln Continentels that don't make noise?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I'd sure like to own a neuralizer.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Seriously, this might shed a little light...

www.totse.com...

Ummm.... While i am undeniably a member @ totse it is also filled with many and i emphasize on many people who are looking to get high off of anything. I signed up b.c of the fringe section but still the site overall not a good place to get info from

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenZer0
I'd sure like to own a neuralizer.

Don't we all, if anyone can get a copy of the tv show sightings, they have a few things on there about the mib.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
"there's a secret government within the government and I have no control over it".
-President Clinton

"There exists a shadowy Government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself."
- Senator Daniel K. Inouye

I believe the Men in Black are out there. -Elaine

what is that clinton quote from?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I totally think they exist, but like several have already said, I don't think they are aliens themselves.

I believe they are there to discredit any witnesses, for example people involved with dreamlandresort.com have had "visits" from "officials" and also have had their property ransacked while out.

I read a book a while ago about the phenomenon:

MIB book @ Amazon

Which has accounts from both the US and UK.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This so called MiB(men in black) does not exist and is fueled by the public because they believe in aliens. No such organization exists.

-Classified branch of Goverment(CBG)

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I don't have any evidence that the MIB do actually exist. However, I had an encounter with them before and my best friend too. they fight crime and they are a government agency in charge of covering up flying saucers and keeping the aliens online with their immigration status. So from experience I can assure you, heck yeah the men in black are real. So watch out for them. they drive black cars, and they've updated to cadillacs.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I've read many encounters about MIB over the decades and I wouldn't like to bump into them. Regardless of the scary black suits, black hats, black caddies, black gloves, strange skin colour, strange eyes etc there were reports of some very bizarre behaviour, some of which has been used in advertisements and in movies.

Reports that I can remember off the top of my head include the bald MIB whose voice became increasingly erratic (scaling up and down and speeding up and down) who eventually took a pill with some water to control his bizarre voice; the MIB who had wires sticking out of the flesh of his ankles, the regular reports of MIBs visiting 'witnesses' the day before they had a sighting warning them to keep their mouths shut; the MIBs who vanished into thin air, car included; MIBs talking about events that hadn't yet happened; MIBs quoting book and verse conversations people had over the telephone or via written correspondence; MIBs producing letters and photographs regarding UFO events that witnesses had posted to friends/relatives/UFO research associations that they'd intercepted before delivery; witnesses being kidnapped and subjected to drugging, gassing and questioning before being dumped on the side of the road; witnesseses having their lives and the lives of their families threatened and finally witnesses having incredible strings of bad luck, illness and financial problems after telling MIBS to go to hell. They're nasty, scary characters.

I attended a UFO conference some years ago where a woman stood up and described her rotten experiences with MIBs. They'd had a spectacular sighting and had taken some very good photos. Before they'd even had the photos developed MIBs were knocking on their door, threatening them. They told the MIBs to eff off and a week later the MIBs tried to abduct their daughter from school. There were witnesses and the police were called. This was in Nottingham, UK.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Oh and I forgot to mention the strange noises down the phone lines, interrupted calls and other 'pranks'.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join