It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does the Men in Black really exist?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'm not sure if there has been a thread about this here before. But I would like to know if any one here has any info on the subject.

I literally did a search minutes ago on it and I found this web site. (en.wikipedia.org...) or type "the men in black+government" at search engine.

Aparently a comic book was written from reports about these guys dressed in black in 1947ish. then the movies came out after the comic!

Just wondering what you guys think..

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I dont know about the rest of you, but me and my little boy believe!

[edit on 4-12-2004 by dgtempe]

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
"there's a secret government within the government and I have no control over it".
-President Clinton

"There exists a shadowy Government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself."
- Senator Daniel K. Inouye

I believe the Men in Black are out there. -Elaine

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Seriously, this might shed a little light...

www.totse.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
do a google search, there are several sites dedicated to them. heres link to one of the sites i found www.carpenoctem.tv...

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I remember watching a movie about the MIB.. umm I think it was called.. Shadow Men or something. I found it rather interesting.

I think they exist.

Question: When did Clinton say that:

"there's a secret government within the government and I have no control over it".

Ice

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
A really interesting site, although it hasn't been updated in quite a while:

members.tripod.com...

LL1

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I believe the dress code is not as stringent anymore.
Dress Code Regulations.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
LL1, are you saying dress code for MIB's are relaxed and casual now?

What do we call them, MIJ? (men in jeans)

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Supposedly, the Men in Black are galactic enforcers that prevent people, most of the time verbally, but forcefully if necessary, from speaking out, posting, investigating or publishing anything about UFO sightings or information pertaining to UFOs, extraterrestrials or abductions. They are said to appear right after a sighting, usually nonthreatening, as salesmen or the like.

They sometimes threaten from afar calling people, speaking in metallic, unhuman voices. Some who have witnessed this claim that their phones have been tapped because of strange backround noise that seem to intensify at the sound of "UFOs" with voices breaking in the conversation.

They usually arrive at the home of a witness when he or she is alone, driving a car that looks brand new with a license plate number that is nonexistant. The MiB may even arrive at the home of a family member and threaten his or her life.

They appear pale-faced and have oval shaped heads (somewhat reminiscent of the Greys). They have small noses, may or may not have eyes with no pupils and may or may not have red lips. They have emotionless faces that bear no facial expressions. Their voices are monotonic; some say because they require a device to talk. They wear distinctive clothing; black hats, black ties, white shirts, black pants and a black suit coat.

There are theories that the MiBs are actually a species of alien enslaved by the Reptoids or may even be Reptoid clones.

My opinion? Give me 2.5 trillion of your tax dollars every year and I'll show you some strange ****.

LL1

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
dgtempe
Casual Friday's as well....
No longer is black the in color...

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ice_Myst
I remember watching a movie about the MIB.. umm I think it was called.. Shadow Men or something. I found it rather interesting.

I think they exist.

Ice

You might have been watching Men in Black?

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Here is a link to IMDb: us.imdb.com... about the Shadow Men movie.

[edit on 4-12-2004 by Mephorium]

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mephorium
Here is a link to IMDb: us.imdb.com... about the Shadow Men movie.

[edit on 4-12-2004 by Mephorium]

Yes. That's it.

I remember Men in Black very well. Watched both of the movies a million times. I think I would know.. lol

Ice

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I never cared for MIB, the movie. It seems to glorify these men that "protect" the human race from "evil aliens" whilst preventing the knowledge of the "good aliens" from the human race. Total disinformation, to say the least.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Nice links, dgtempe and rowsdower. Interesting read and it makes me want to "fake" a sighting and get the MIBS on my on door, so I can try to find out more about their existence or lack of...

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Why don't you check out ATS's very own research forum.

The MJ-12 project will give you the answers you need regarding a real MIB style organisation within the US Government.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Most accounts of the Men in Black were in the early days of the modern UFO era...(40's through 50's). Very few cases after this, and its likely due to a switch from silencing witnesses to simply discrediting them and/or their account of the encounter.

Unlike those in the movie, these Men in Black ranged from ruthless thugs, to quietly threatening UFO witnesses, often showing DOD or MOD (in the cases in Britain) identification, or Air Force identification. Almost all cases occurred in the US or Britain. I can't even recall more than an isolated case here or there outside of those two areas...

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   

does the Men in Black really exist?

I'm not sure if there has been a thread about this here before. But I would like to know if any one here has any info on the subject.

I literally did a search minutes ago on it and I found this web site. (en.wikipedia.org...) or type "the men in black+government" at search engine.

Aparently a comic book was written from reports about these guys dressed in black in 1947ish. then the movies came out after the comic!

Just wondering what you guys think..

ya, there is men in black, its called area 51.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I dont think there is an organization for telling people to keep quie, I think that a person who has actually been abducted might recieve a visit from to USAF people in uniform, Though a reason you dont here alot of believable gov. threats to abductees is that 95% of abductions and seeing UFOs are hoaxes, hoaxers just made up the story of MIB to try to credit there dirty little lie.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join