It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security official arrested in sting involving sordid Sacramento Craigslist ad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Well Good 1 more p.o.s off the streets. Not much more to add it is always good to see these people behind bars.And when the other inmates find out hit will not be pretty for him..
link... www.sacbee.com...

from link.
A Homeland Security employee has been arrested in connection with a sting that alleges he used a Craigslist ad in an effort to get a mother and an underage daughter to have sex with him.

George Hristovski, 54, of Elverta, was booked into Sacramento County Jail on Monday after his arrest by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. His LinkedIn posting identifies him as an inspector for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

A federal court filing requesting an arrest warrant for Hristovski said that Placer County Sheriff’s Department detectives noticed an ad on Craigslist on July 14 in the “Casual Encounters” section of the Sacramento area part of the website.

The person who placed the ad sought a mother who wanted a man to teach a daughter about sex. Detectives, posing as a mother and a 13-year-old daughter, corresponded via e-mails with the person who took out the ad.

Read more here: www.sacbee.com...=cpy

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Dear lord...these are the type of people that are in charge of protecting the US homeland? I am constantly ashamed to call myself american when I read things like this. Sad and discusting...but strenghting my resolve to never return

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: USExpat
Dear lord...these are the type of people that are in charge of protecting the US homeland? I am constantly ashamed to call myself american when I read things like this. Sad and discusting...but strenghting my resolve to never return

It is simply hard to find good help these days. Trust no one.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The Best of the Best, of the best. /Will Smith

He's just the one they caught, by the way.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: switchqm8

If only every criminal were this bright.... Even with the heavy screening process I'm sure they put him through, a persons deepest darkest desires will remain their little secret until it comes out like this.

I wonder how often he's done this? I sure hope no young girls were touched by him.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
probably in his previous job he could get what he wanted one way or the another . Now he has to resort to Craigs list

OOPS!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

…a mother who wanted a man to teach a daughter about sex.

Really?

Ummm, thinking about that for a moment. Is that openly soliciting sex with a minor? Who would do that?

Are we sure this guy didn't just fall out of favor and get set up for that "Gothcha"?

I don't know, that add just seems blatantly illegal, if thats the way it played out.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
Accusing someone of being a pedo is pretty much SOP when wanting to get rid of someone.
That said, I'll wait for the trial and see how the charges go.
Innocent until proven guilty and all.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
I read a while back about someone else doing this. I would not be surprised if that is where he probably got the idea from. Criminals are not to smart some times.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: g146541

That is true good point

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Sorry guys for some reason I'm not seeing your replies in my inbox.

Just seemed to fishy to me. The Sting is directed at someone who turns out to be in Homeland Security who's to stupid not to advertise sexual abuse on the Internet?

Could be,,,

talk about a slam dunk prison for ever kind of thing.

top topics

join