It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli PM Holds Press Conference!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: citizenx1

Why shouldn't people be pro Hamas? Weren't they elected by their people to represent them?

Other than the 3 civilian deaths in the last month, I don't think they were "elected" as much as it was a bloody coup against Fatah!!!

It's a highly debated topic!!!

Israel has played the victim, that's undeniable...
But Hamas are not innocent in all of this!!!
Far from blaming them for everything, but we must look at this conflict with an unbiased view!!!

Hamas have also knocked down houses in Gaza much like the IOF in West Bank...
They seem to me to be the same entity searching for sympathy & Aid money!!!

Peace citizen!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Just like you are trying to paint Hamas as the good guy that's justified in their killings.

I do what I want.
Peace.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad
If this is so then it means spreading lies and propaganda and that is a bannable offense(I think). Good catch, my friend.
I will be waiting for Codys response.

edit on 6-8-2014 by Fylgje because: to add

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Yeah I saw that too. Things that make you go...hmmm. Does FaceBook have a time-machine timestamping function? For all I know it does.

As for Netanyahoo...the record is skipping.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
a reply to: thesaneone

You Sir have only one objective. To derail everything that is against Israeli Zionists and War Criminals.
Don't go on counting what others post as rightful members of ATS.

And so do you, yovue stated on another thread that "No Israeli is innocent"

So who the hell are you to tell anyone they arent objective?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

That was sent directly vie whatsapp from the kibbutz fields from my sons phone, give me a few I'll pull it up

Cody

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plugin
a reply to: cody599

Yes they shouldn't shoot rockets (very poorly made and really not that dangerous). I bet car accidents are a cause or more deaths and suffering in Israel then those rockets. And yes many fathers (or brothers) wouldn't want to do something when their kid (or other family members) lost their live because of another country?

But so far Israel does way more harm, killing WAY MORE and flattening everything and crippling their economy whenever possible and taking land, building a big wall.. Palestina is 1 big prison.

Fair comment,
Please don't think I'm anti Palestinian in any way...............................Anti Hamas ..............Big time

Cody

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

My kids returned to Israel and their mum Sunday evening, Monday my boy went to work in the kibbutz fields, an hour after the ceasefire was in effect he sent me this to my phone.

Yes he's a very lucky young man...................................He doesn't serve in the army yet, and has never harmed a person in his life.

Why should he be subjected to this ? Why does he not have the right to exist in the country he was born in ? If Hamas had killed him ....................................well let's not go there.

I was very nearly a mourning father, just putting it all on a personal level,

Cody
We all feel for you and I am sure every one is ashamed of seeing that happening to the Israelis,but you have to ask your government to stop it's atrocities towards the Palestinians so they would not have to lunch those toys into your lawns...Thank god you are not dealing with an organized force,then that picture would have been the least of your concerns...If you truly want piece,there is no way except to compromise,,a lot.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Peace Cody!!!

Right back at you Charlie

Cody

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: shapur

We all feel for you and I am sure every one is ashamed of seeing that happening to the Israelis,but you have to ask your government to stop it's atrocities towards the Palestinians so they would not have to lunch those toys into your lawns...Thank god you are not dealing with an organized force,then that picture would have been the least of your concerns...If you truly want piece,there is no way except to compromise,,a lot.

When I served in the IDF we always said "Thank god we aren't up against the IRA

And I agree totally compromise is the solution............................Now tell that to Hamas

Cody

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

That was sent directly vie whatsapp from the kibbutz fields from my sons phone, give me a few I'll pull it up

Cody

It was still posted online 15 days ago, would it be a case of your son maybe telling tall tales because there is no way this could be posted 15 days ago if it only happened on Monday.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Do we know if it was cleaned up 15 days ago or was it left there until the cease fire was issued?

He never said it was fired off when his son was working only that he found it when he returned to work.
edit on 6-8-2014 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Well it depends on which "IRA"...

You see I look at Hamas as an equivalent to the "Real" IRA...
No negotiation or compromise!!!

The Provisional IRA(the true IRA) are much more like Fatah...
Ready to ceasefire and even disarm for the betterment of civilians caught up in the middle!!!

Although I'd say this conflict is much harder to solve than a Republic in all of Ireland, not by much!!!

Peace again Cody!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I'd give Cody the benefit of the doubt and say this is what I had been thinking, that maye it happened before his son arrived to the field!!!

Peace saneone!!!

link   

That rocket traveled pretty far away for a maximum range of about 2 miles. Your son would be about 8 miles from Gaza's Northeastern border if he is located in the Western counsel of Yoav. He would be much further if he is in the eastern counsel.

Here is a link to the Facebook page this was taken from:

Yoav Regional Councel Facebook Page

From what's posted on their site I'd say your son is safer than somebody on the South side of Chicago.

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Do we know if it was cleaned up 15 days ago or was it left there until the cease fire was issued?

I think he is a big boy and can answer for himself no need to be butting in on questions you don't know the answer to. It is not unreasonable to be asking this, he said this landed monday in a field near his son but it was posted 15 days beforehand, it doesn't add up.
edit on 6-8-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

a reply to: shapur

And I agree totally compromise is the solution............................Now tell that to Hamas

Cody
Let's be honest under the current circumstances compromising seems a little hard for the Palestinians,but I am sure if Israel gives up some lands and starts treating Palestinians the same way as their own people there might finally be a chance to achieve piece.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: thesaneone

I think he is a big boy and can answer for himself no need to be butting in on questions you don't know the answer to. It is not unreasonable to be asking this, he said this landed monday in a field near his son but it was posted 15 days beforehand, it doesn't add up.

You might want to re-read what he said.

I too am a big boy and I will say what I want to say whenever I choose to.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

Cody

It was still posted online 15 days ago, would it be a case of your son maybe telling tall tales because there is no way this could be posted 15 days ago if it only happened on Monday.

Here you go my friend

4 Aug - Tony D: Good morning 😀 miss you already give the minion a hug for me  hope you slept well xxx
07:34, 4 Aug - Elae: Slept 4 hourß and wike up for work
07:56, 4 Aug - Tony D: Rockets or Hadar ? 
08:04, 4 Aug - Elae: Hadar
08:15, 4 Aug - Tony D: LOL 
06:38, 5 Aug - Tony D: Hi Elae 😀 hope Hadar is well.

Have a great day xxxxx
07:09, 5 Aug - Elae: Hi dad thought you'd like to see this !!!! They are getting so desperate they tried to plant a rocket tree last night LMAO
Good news from Gaza dad Muhammad and his family are fine and said thanks for the chocolate, I'll make sure they get the stuff you sent with us as well, catch you later xxx"

Cody

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

My kids returned to Israel and their mum Sunday evening, Monday my boy went to work in the kibbutz fields, an hour after the ceasefire was in effect he sent me this to my phone.
Cody

This sure makes it sounds like you're leading the reader to the conclusion that this bomb happened an hour after the ceasefire and thus was the first one breaking the ceasefire.

I don't think you meant it that way? Do you mean he saw it?

Or maybe that this was a bomb that came down right before the ceasefire which allowed the kibbutzers to get back to the fields and they found it?

Still doesn't explain that it's the same photo from July. Also the ceasefire was broken when?

ETA: I see. He just sent you the photo and made a joke about it being "last night." It wasn't.
edit on 8/6/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join