It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli PM Holds Press Conference!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

No justification ..........................

How far would you go to protect your kids ?

Damn sure wouldnt strap bombs to them like Hamas does .........

If they really wanted to protect their children they would kick Hamas out on its arse, they are doing nothing but trying to make their children martyrs and using them for collateral damage PR material.......

You think any of the Hamas leaders have their kids anywhere around there? Hell no they dont.......

They live really damn well while the rest of Palestine barely makes it by

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

A well organised and trustworthy election held for all of Palestine not just Gaza...
With independent bodies from all nations monitoring the situation and the world's top militaries carefully placed at polling stations to protect the voters!!!

But that's a whole lot of effort for warmongers considering it leads to peace!!!

Peace Charles!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Would love to but the post was removed for T and C violations.......

What a memory you have !! Wow! Did you take a note on paper??
That's a LIE. You're a Lier, and you know why? Because that didn't happen!! I never received a message from forum moderates about it, and please, post the link for the page with that event. Now I'm curious.

Heres something similar that youve said before in regards to anyone in Israel//
"Israeli are bullys and intimidators.
They work undercover, they are payed and cowards."

No Sir, that's not similar to "No Israeli is innocent" I'm no semantics professor but clearly not similar.

About the quote you pulled off (and for that one I will give credit for the effort of going throw my post's replies) you're using it out of context, I believe, because they were applied to manifestation around the world in the last weekend in a reply to a member that stated:

Tariq Abu Khdeir was on his way home from his cousin Mohammad Abu Khdeir’s funeral procession when he was cornered in his uncle’s yard by masked men, beaten unconscious, and repeatedly struck in the head even after losing consciousness.

Not to mention your numerous anti jewish threads and posts..........

Please provide an "anti jewish threads" of mine.

Its not hard to see wher eyou stand........

Please enlighten me, where do I stand?

and to the later part of your question......Those questions have been answered ad naseum ,

Please provide me a link were YOU answered "ad-nauseum" to those questions.

you just dont like the answers because it doesnt uphold your beloved Terrorist Organization HAMAS

Again Sir, so many many accusations, yet no proof. How did you achieve the conclusion that hamas is my "beloved Terrorist Organization"? Please support evidence for accusation.
edit on 6/8/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Dear CharlieSpeirs,

I like that idea, let's do it!

I don't know why you're so sure that Israel would reject it. That wouldn't make sense. If Hamas wins, then nothing changes. If Hamas loses, there's a chance for peace.

The idea that Israel's goal is to have continuous war, just isn't supportable. They keep agreeing to cease fires, they aren't killing s many people as they easily could. Let's give both sides credit for wanting peace.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

How did you achieve the conclusion that hamas is my "beloved Terrorist Organization"?

Because you spend to much energy hating the Israelis instead of the true trouble makers Hamas.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

How did you achieve the conclusion that hamas is my "beloved Terrorist Organization"?

Because you spend to much energy hating the Israelis instead of the true trouble makers Hamas.

Do we have a team here ?? Wow!! I'm flattered.
Dude, I could consider in replying to you, but like I said before here "you Made me conclude for a Fact, that you're not a serious person, that you have no honer and you are here only to discredit others people opinion."

Let's ear from the other member. He made the accusations so we should be able to sustain them.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Just had a thought. If the new standard is:

He made the accusations so we should be able to sustain them.

Can we apply that to the people who make claims about Israel? Genocide, Intentionally killing babies, etc. That would shut down 90% of the Gaza threads. Great idea.

But, you are getting off the topic here. Why doesn't everybody declare a cease fire and get back to the OP?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

originally posted by: thesaneone

Do we have a team here ?? Wow!! I'm flattered.
Dude, I could consider in replying to you, but like I said before here "you Made me conclude for a Fact, that you're not a serious person, that you have no honer and you are here only to discredit others people opinion."

I have suggested how Israel and Palestine can try to get along and it has to do with removing Hamas but when I mention it I am told it's the evil Israelis fault.

Don't know how I am discrediting people, I'm just giving my opinion.

So dude it is you that is not serious or honorable.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Just a thought....

You are responsible for your own posts.

So, going forward, discuss the topic....and not each other.
No personal attacks. No bickering. No derailing.
Respect the opinions of others....
Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Sorry, that was naturally an error, it was late night for me, at the time... obviously I was trying to say
"He made the accusations so HE should be able to sustain them. "

Note: If this "can even be seen as an attenuating factor" my native language isn't English, so please excuse for my syntax errors and many times, semantics.
edit on 7/8/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Some of the personalities on this thread are such strong representations of whats "wrong" with both sides.

The war of finger pointers continues...

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I don't know why you're so sure that Israel would reject it.

Actually not Israel...
I was thinking Britain, USA & Russia wouldn't waste resources trying to bring Peace!
I'm sure Israel would want this to happen!

Peace Charles!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join