It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli PM Holds Press Conference!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: sosobad

Do we know if it was cleaned up 15 days ago or was it left there until the cease fire was issued?

I think he is a big boy and can answer for himself no need to be butting in on questions you don't know the answer to. It is not unreasonable to be asking this, he said this landed monday in a field near his son but it was posted 15 days beforehand, it doesn't add up.

You might want to re-read what he said.

I too am a big boy and I will say what I want to say whenever I choose to.

He intimated that he was very nearly a father in mourning and he wouldn't know what to do if Hamas killed his son, you might want to re-read it yourself. I never said you weren't a big boy but good for you I suppose....

edit on 6-8-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Ok then why did you post it as something that nearly hit your son? It was obviously a joke but you said you where nearly a father in mourning... If Hamas had killed him?? It didn't even go off on that day, you presented it like some attack.
edit on 6-8-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Cody, thank you for sharing, and thank God that your son is alright. May there be peace in the region soon for the benefit of all Israelis and Palestinians, and then your son will not have to be part of a future conflict while he does his mandatory service in the IDF.

Don't pay attention to those that are splitting hairs and ignoring the big picture. I think most people understand the message you were trying to convey.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I merely posted what I received

If I read it wrong that's my bad and my apologies, but that is where he works.

Doesn't change a thing though, the intent to murder remains, yes I feel for the Palestinians that lost family, I feel sfor my boy's friend and his family that lost his brother and a son.

I have no idea what will happen, but I know I care, I'm sick to death of all the haters from both sides spouting poison without so much as an inkling of the emotional attachment some of us have. Keyboard warriors that sleep well at night knowing their little corner of the house is safe.

The hatred truly sickens me

I'm just wish everyone on ATS would realise this isn't a game...................Regardless of the arguments and the righteousness people are dying.

It's not a joke ............... It's not a peeing contest...............and all our views are irrelevant.

Arguing is pointless...................... If Israel and the Palestinians put half as much passion into peace as we do into arguing there would be peace in the middle east.

It maddens me beyond measure

Cody

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Humanity4Ever

My thanks

May sanity reign ..................... to quote Einstein

◾Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Cody

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

I merely posted what I received

If I read it wrong that's my bad and my apologies, but that is where he works.

Doesn't change a thing though, the intent to murder remains, yes I feel for the Palestinians that lost family, I feel sfor my boy's friend and his family that lost his brother and a son.

I have no idea what will happen, but I know I care, I'm sick to death of all the haters from both sides spouting poison without so much as an inkling of the emotional attachment some of us have. Keyboard warriors that sleep well at night knowing their little corner of the house is safe.

The hatred truly sickens me

I'm just wish everyone on ATS would realise this isn't a game...................Regardless of the arguments and the righteousness people are dying.

It's not a joke ............... It's not a peeing contest...............and all our views are irrelevant.

Arguing is pointless...................... If Israel and the Palestinians put half as much passion into peace as we do into arguing there would be peace in the middle east.

It maddens me beyond measure

Cody

You do understand why I asked you about your post in the first place right? There is a lot of twisting and stretching of the truth and some outright lies concerning what is happening over there at the moment, it doesn't need more added to it. I seen the picture was posted on Yoav Regional Council's Facebook page two weeks before you said this happened, I am naturally going to ask you what's up especially after you gave a sad story that you nearly lost your son. It wasn't anything personal but I am sick of lies being spread.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I have no intention of spreading lies, just posted what I got.

As I said if I misread that's my bad, I'm an emotional father at the moment. Call me out all you wish my friend .......... It's good to be kept grounded

What was the last conversation you had with your kids ?

I'm pretty sure it wasn't about death, I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to advising my boy about the use of condoms, and my daughter about not falling for the bad boy.

Instead it's are you safe ? Is everyone we know OK ? You want to come back for a while ?

Call me when the rockets start again and let me know your alive.

Cody

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Can I ask if this area is part of the occupied territory or part of the original 1967 Israel.

If its occupied then you know whats coming next !

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bigyin

Can I ask if this area is part of the occupied territory or part of the original 1967 Israel.

Not in the occupied territories bigyin, never would I condone that let alone live there.

Cody

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Yeah, this isn't a game. Israel hit places where they knew innocents were at and they murdered them, kids and all. Poor poor Israel. Hopefully, war crimes will be filed and arrest warrants will g out soon. I find it comical how Israel is trying to turn this thing around and blame the victims. Hamas is Israel created. All the problems exist because in 1948 a bunch of Zionists from Europe showed up and started bashing in heads because they were backed by Britain and the US. Since then, the people there have been squeezed onto a little plot of land and kept under terror and oppression. What are they supposed to do? What is Israels reason before Hamas? What will be their reason after Hamossad? Israel needs to at the very least go back to the 1967 borders. Then war crimes trials. Then, Israels borders need to be opened for all. Diversity is a good thing, isn't it? Israel needs diversity. Because of all the different people who live there it cannot be a jewish only state. That would be racist.

What about all the fathers and mothers of Palestinians kids who've been blown to pieces? Like the ones on the beach??? What about those fathers and the many like them????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Oh I know. hamas hamas hamas
BS

edit on 6-8-2014 by Fylgje because: to add

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I completely understand where you are coming from and I wasn't insinuating you lied, I accept that you misread his message (I really should have said that in my last post, my bad) and god knows if it was my kids I'd be hysterical but the lies that are being spread about online in forums, here and on others, is annoying and some of the are quite frankly sick. You and I are on opposite sides of the fence regarding this and I just called out what I saw. No harm intended cody and I pray your kids stay safe through all this.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Like it as very well proven here "you're not a serious person, that you have no honer and you are here only to discredit others people opinion."

This is not about Hamas or Haganah or Irgun Israeli terrorists organizations.

This about raising the voice against the Palestinian Genocide perpetrated by Israel Terrorist state.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

edit on 6/8/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

I completely understand where you are coming from and I wasn't insinuating you lied, I accept that you misread his message (I really should have said that in my last post, my bad) and god knows if it was my kids I'd be hysterical but the lies that are being spread about online in forums, here and on others, is annoying and some of the are quite frankly sick. You and I are on opposite sides of the fence regarding this and I just called out what I saw. No harm intended cody and I pray your kids stay safe through all this.

No offence taken soso

We'll have to agree to disagree, should we ever meet the first round is on me

Cody

ETA: My thanks for your prayers
edit on 6/8/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Please give me the source for that, it was taken out of context I believe.
If you want play that game I will try find the same type arguments from you, certainly there must be many.

And please since you're on it,please provide the answers for the questions I made to you here

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Israel hit places where they knew innocents were at and they murdered them, kids and all.

Hamas put the rockets there...............................

I find it comical how Israel is trying to turn this thing around and blame the victims

Hamas started throwing rockets indiscriminately

Hamas is Israel created

Do me a favour LOL

All the problems exist because in 1948 a bunch of Zionists from Europe showed up and started bashing in heads because they were backed by Britain and the US.

Check your history

Since then, the people there have been squeezed onto a little plot of land and kept under terror and oppression.

Through Hamas' choice

Israel needs to at the very least go back to the 1967 borders.

Couldn't agree more

What about all the fathers and mothers of Palestinians kids who've been blown to pieces? Like the ones on the beach??? What about those fathers and the many like them?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I have no answer to that

No justification ..........................

How far would you go to protect your kids ?

Cody

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

Like it as very well proven here "you're not a serious person, that you have no honer and you are here only to discredit others people opinion."

This is not about Hamas or Haganah or Irgun Israeli terrorists organizations.

This about raising the voice against the Palestinian Genocide perpetrated by Israel Terrorist state.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Actually this thread is about Israeli press conference on how they are dealing with Hamas so try to stay on topic.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Ntanyahu lost his brother in the raid on Entebbe. I do believe this has made him capable of anything if he sees it as revenge

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I'm on topic Dude.I replayed to your accusation with a fact that should be brought to attention of the members.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Please give me the source for that, it was taken out of context I believe.
If you want play that game I will try find the same type arguments from you, certainly there must be many.

And please since you're on it,please provide the answers for the questions I made to you here

Would love to but the post was removed for T and C violations.......

Heres something similar that youve said before in regards to anyone in Israel//

Israeli are bullys and intimidators.
They work undercover, they are payed and cowards.

Not to mention your numerous anti jewish threads and posts..........

Its not hard to see wher eyou stand........

and to the later part of your question......Those questions have been answered ad naseum , you just dont like the answers because it doesnt uphold your beloved Terrorist Organization HAMAS

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
My understanding from this thread is that nobody supports Hamas. Israel has tried several different ways to deal with them.

Would the people who are not Israeli supporters care to provide a reasonable approach to removing Hamas?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join