It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli PM Holds Press Conference!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Haaretz!!!

State Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has held a press conference answering journalists questions regarding the Gazan conflict...

He spent most of the time reiterating the notion that Hamas is to blame... for everything...
Saying "Hamas is sacrificing their own children... & there is something fundamentally wrong with this...!!!"

At no point did he condemn his own army for such a high civilian death rate, even going as far as saying it was "justified" & "proportionate"!!!

It is a sad state of affairs when a World Leader shows not even slight emotion or bit of compassion... He remained stone faced throughout the conference!!!

I'm not a supporter of Hamas...
I've stated many times that they're an abhorrent organisation!!!

I hope for a 2 state solution as well...
But not the inequality we see at the moment where TSOI is superior to its Palestinian counterpart!!!

Hamas is a world problem just like ISIS and Boko Haram, Netanyahu said, and must be ostracized from the family of nations.

"It's important to understand what kind of condition our forces were facing in Gaza," Netanyahu said, after showing videos of rockets launched from residential areas in Gaza. "That is an example again of the use of civilians" by Hamas.

"Now that the members of the press are leaving Gaza and are no longer subject to Hamas retribution, I expect [more examples] of terrorists hiding behind civilian targets," he said.

Hopefully more links will be available with transcripts shortly!!!
News Outlets have yet to update their pages so far!!!

Again I'm not pro-Hamas...
None of us are I would hope...
But I won't be blinded by Hasbara tactics that blame Hamas for everything!!!

Hamas weren't flying the F16s that were dropping shells over populated civilian territories...
Hamas didn't send Airstrikes to UN shelters, schools & hospitals...

Hamas did fire 3000+ rockets killing 3 civilians...
Shame on them!!!
Shame on Netanyahu!!!

Peace Palestine!!!
Peace Israel!!!
edit on 6-8-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Excerpt Added!!!

(post by seasoul removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I figured there'd be more PR damage control, but Satanyahoo is a supremacist who lacks emotion--a psychopath. Will he be doing the "American" late night show circuit in the coming weeks, joking around and trying to look like a normal person? I bet Sean Hannity will have a big special about how great Nitwityahoo is. The world should be demanding answer from him. The media should not be at his feet like he is right or some savior. The world is watching...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Jimmy Carter has it right, once again. Truly a great man and humanitarian who had this to say...

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seasoul

I support the BDS movement...
Conditionally...
That is if Israel lift the blockade in Gaza I'd find myself having more support for TSOI!!!

However, it's unlikely they'll lift the blockade without some sort of catalyst such as a boycott, sanctions & divestment!!!

Only time will tell!!!

Peace seasoul!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I support the BDS movement...
Conditionally... That is if Israel left the blockade in Gaza I'd find myself having more support for TSOI!!!

However, it's unlikely they'll lift the blockade without some sort of catalyst such as a boycott, sanctions & divestment!!!

Only time will tell!!!

Peace seasoul!!!

Amen, I support BDS as well.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing pal!!!
Fully agree with his condemnation of Israeli tactics...
But I have to disagree with President Carter on Hamas!!!
They've been a thorn in Palestinian sides for a long time now!!!

Peace amazing!!!

a reply to: amazing

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I could be wrong but I think some of those links are against the t&c donations and recruitment.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Yes it's ironic that he said Hamas use civilian deaths as "PR Fodder"...
When he is clearly doing the same thing when he shifts the blame away from his IOF!!!
But that irony will be lost on most of his minions supporters!!!

Peace Fy!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

My kids returned to Israel and their mum Sunday evening, Monday my boy went to work in the kibbutz fields, an hour after the ceasefire was in effect he sent me this to my phone.

Yes he's a very lucky young man...................................He doesn't serve in the army yet, and has never harmed a person in his life.

Why should he be subjected to this ? Why does he not have the right to exist in the country he was born in ? If Hamas had killed him ....................................well let's not go there.

I was very nearly a mourning father, just putting it all on a personal level,

Cody

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Yes they shouldn't shoot rockets (very poorly made and really not that dangerous). I bet car accidents are a cause or more deaths and suffering in Israel then those rockets. And yes many fathers (or brothers) wouldn't want to do something when their kid (or other family members) lost their live because of another country?

But so far Israel does way more harm, killing WAY MORE and flattening everything and crippling their economy whenever possible and taking land, building a big wall.. Palestina is 1 big prison.

edit on 6-8-2014 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Cody my friend I appreciate your input more than most on this subject due to your personal attachment!!!
Thanks for the input!!!

Why should he be subjected to this ? Why does he not have the right to exist in the country he was born in ? If Hamas had killed him ....................................well let's not go there.

He shouldn't, he does, and let's not!!!

Let's not forget ISIS have claimed credit for some of these rockets...
But I'll probably never know what affiliation the person who fired the rocket has, but I am not a fan of Hamas either way!!!
I support Fatah, sadly they're overshadowed by their violent counterpart!!!

Peace Cody!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I could be wrong but I think some of those links are against the t&c donations and recruitment.

All the sources are from globalresearch and the one from amnesty international is an article and never asks for anything, if you had read them you would know that.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

And what about spamming 5 different threads?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I made the following point in a related thread yesterday: Israel seems to always attempt to justify their actions, rather than ever admitting blame, and I see a huge underlying issue here. If Israel were being psychoanalyzed the doctor would probably think that the patient's never finding fault with themselves but always the other side is indicative of something that has gone unstated. I think the thing that has gone unstated is that Israel is truly not wishing for peace, rather they wish to either possess the territory or wipe out the Palestinians altogether. I am not certain of either of these by any means, but I just get that kind of vibe from statements like those made by their PM.

I mean think about this: You go and kill a bunch of children, in a UN building on multiple occasions, yet instead of apologizing for the loss of innocent lives you instead state that your actions were justified. If we were not talking about Israel, but another nation, what would be stated? Would this be tolerated? Attacks by a government do not justify attacks on the citizenry of that nation, especially considering that support for that government is not solidified among the population. Even in a time of war the bombing of civilian locations constitutes a war crime in my opinion. Thus many nations are guilty of this crime, including the US, England, Germany, Russia, and virtually all major powers at one point or another. I also think something is said by the sheer difference in loss of life on the Israeli and Palestinian sides. The fact that no one is dying on the Israeli side puts any possible justification for civilian deaths perpetrated by the Israeli military even further away.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I'm not being sarcastic, but I have to ask, does this make you more sympathetic towards the hundreds of Palestinian fathers who have lost children in the last couple of weeks?

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

My kids returned to Israel and their mum Sunday evening, Monday my boy went to work in the kibbutz fields, an hour after the ceasefire was in effect he sent me this to my phone.

Yes he's a very lucky young man...................................He doesn't serve in the army yet, and has never harmed a person in his life.

Cody

Cody I don't mean to be calling you out but that picture and your dates don't add up, it was posted online on 22 July here

m.facebook.com...

www.facebook.com...

How did your boy find it Monday if this was posted over 2 weeks ago?
edit on 6-8-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: sosobad

And what about spamming 5 different threads?

I see you saying the same things on all the threads nobody's crying about that.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Why shouldn't people be pro Hamas? Weren't they elected by their people to represent them?

As far as I can see, they're playing the hand they were dealt.

Good luck to them, Israel can get stuffed as far as i'm concerned. An evil nation doing despicable things whilst playing the victim.

Not for the first time either.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

You Sir have only one objective. To derail everything that is against Israeli Zionists and War Criminals.
Don't go on counting what others post as rightful members of ATS.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join