It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterristial ATS Members

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk Honestly i saved all the visions i had on the subject and decided to just stop by and tell them to hang in there. I figured no one wanted to hear about where or what i think they are. No matter what position we take as to their existance the fact will remain that they are there.

edit on 5-8-2014 by deadeyedick because: a true g never tells

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Now Des you know it's the popcorn that keeps you here.
Those others are not from space they're just space cadets.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Many a truth is said in jest.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

So true AW. Plus they haven't a clue what I bake into all those cookies I pass out to newbies...

It's my secret alien recipe....unlike Bezzer's cookies that we all know what those chocolate chips really are...

Des

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

How can you tell?
Can you show us a post from an alien or a link or something?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I was light years ahead of you (or at least a few light hours). From earlier today:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister Cool. They light years are fun and enjoyable it is the heavy years that take their toll.jk

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge There is no sane way to tell. Also they do not need the added stress of everyone freaking out man.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Not a spy.

Just a tourist, hanging out for a few decades.

I wanna go home.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Somewhere in another galaxy there are insects tapping away on their ePads, posting about "Hoomans are on our boards. They don't always say so, but they are. Hi Hoomans.."

and their insect overlords laugh.. Laugh at the futility of it all..

Oo

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: Aleister Cool. They light years are fun and enjoyable it is the heavy years that take their toll.jk

Space is dark. So dark years are faster than light years. It travels at the speed of nothing, and is always there when you turn the lights off.

That is when they come out..... when no one can see them.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

My posting location says that I"m posting from 'The Bardo'. That's not alien in nature but If while I"m here in The Bardo I pick my next incarnation to be alien then I guess that makes me pre-extraterrestrial at the moment. Does that count??

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 8/5/2014 by FlyersFan because: 'but'

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Despite what directions this thread may have taking since it has now grown to two pages, I suggest that the OP rethink what "level-headed" actually entails. It is a Westerner's perspective of "what's right," or is it an all-encompassing form of level-headedness that more than likely an outside force would bring to bear on this miserable state of human affairs?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

How can you tell?

Ask and ye shall receive...

It's not always an easy life for my fellow Aliens here...

Des

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AliensunThere are certainly people out there that pass judgement on the other side and people who know or believe. Being miserable is a state of mind that can be changed due to perspective.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Did you need something? I'm half Kentauran. My mom's craft crash landed, and as Newton would have it, it landed in the middle of Nazi Germany in the mid-40s. Then she met my dad, who was liberating their camp, and the rest is history. Sometimes I look to the stars and yearn...but....

edit on 8/5/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

How can you tell?

Ask and ye shall receive...

It's not always an easy life for my fellow Aliens here...

Des

Id hook up with the gremlin chick she prolly likes fuzzy wuzzy honey badgers may remind her of gizmo

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I keep telling everyone I'm outta this world

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I came here to meet human females.

I stayed for the rock n roll.

You have no idea how rare good rock n roll is throughout the galaxy. It's almost a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
You know.....that's something I've noticed: Ever since 2012 went by and, well, nothing "Earth Shattering" happened, I noticed that there seems to be a lot less, uhm, ETs posting on here.....or less of those who were "Channeling' said ETs (especially from the Andromeda galaxy), warning us all about our up coming demise....alien take over....uh.....Nibiru passing.....mothership landings?

And some of them had been posting on here of quite a long time.....

Guess they went home.....

Or they're in forums I don't frequent on here....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join