It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterristial ATS Members

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
There are people that post here from places not on a map and not in our frequency of being. They post on here and other sites. Their goal is too steer current thought trends in an effort to gain or keep control. I know where they are now and just wanted to tell them hi. I can not judge them in any way yet because i'm not aware of all their goals. Here is too hoping they are level headed.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

There are times where I've seen things posted on here by people claiming to be something else than...people. Fact or fiction...I could never tell. I do keep an open mind but sometimes it's really, really hard.

I mean...really hard.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

That's because their very smart computer programmers that use programs to hide their location. No conspiracy or aliens related.

edit on 5-8-2014 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Meh… people that 'aren't from here' would hide, not reveal themselves. Like undercover spies, why would they say, I am a spy?

If someone were proven to be alien they would be subjected to extraordinary rendition or whatever they call kidnapping these days.

The brochure about earth states: avoid the locals, they practice dissection and carry guns.

Besides that, I believe our genes were designed somewhere else…

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Just sayin' Hi back atcha. I'm harmless, no ill intentions. I just love your Kiwi fruit is so much, I decided to stay.

Des

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This is extremely foolish.

To make a physical change here, on this site (it IS a physical change somewhere to be able to see this). They would have to be in our "frequency of being" (whatever that is supposed to mean).

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I've seen some really soupy liquidy poop posted here before about people claiming to be aliens etc etc I was like holy **** and then felt sorry for the poor sod looking for attention

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Rumor has it that our beloved staff are of a "Grayish" nature.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: maria_stardust
Rumor has it that our beloved staff are of a "Grayish" nature.

I even heard some of them staffers are pretty good looking ladies too, problem is they are in another galaxy (oh darn)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Some posters certainly give the impression of being on a different planet. I'll grant you that.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

LOL!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
Some posters certainly give the impression of being on a different planet. I'll grant you that.

We all live in different universes.

We just share a common light source.
edit on 5-8-2014 by GetOutOfMyLight because:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
We don't really like to make a big deal about it... we came here to play with everyone else on the same game board.
But thanks!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Bernie was an alien sometimes.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm ET - The Extra Testicle. Remember that from Cheech & Chong?

I don't know if any aliens are stirring around here or not but there's just about everything else here.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Yes it's true. Everyone on ATS is out of this world

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Is this really about people from some place else? or is it an attempt to discredit those who accuse others of being someone else?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hello OP. Thanks for reaching out to us. Oh crap...

nothing to see here...move along now.

This message will self destruct in 3...2...1...

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I don't know if I found this place or if it found me, but I decided to stay against the wishes of my superiors to warp the little minds of earthlings
edit on 5-8-2014 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join