It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Patient in Atlanta Hospital

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hello listmates. I've been out of the loop with work this weekend. I've just caught up on the plethora of new data all of you have so diligently been contributing. For that, I thank you all from the bottom of my worried little heart.

We are facing a new situation here. I personally think there is need for making oneself as aware as we can, of everything ebola.

This is what ATS does the best. Share information, personal experiences, bringing so much more to the knowledge table, than we could ever get otherwise. It's up to us as individuals, and how we feel about a situation, to make use of all the data shared by so many.

I'm one of those in the ballpark of thinking, something evil this way comes. I hope I'm wrong, but the dots can be connected in only so many ways....none of them look good to me.

Thank you all again for the sharing of knowledge, research, and civility in an area that can be so damn emotional. With knowledge comes the power to make better personal decisions.

Des

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Interesting??? www.naturalnews.com...
edit on 3-8-2014 by trig_grl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I don't get why they can't treat them there instead of bringing them here. Maybe it's part of the depopulation plan? I'm beginning to wonder....

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: trig_grl
Interesting??? www.naturalnews.com...

Way more than interesting, Trig_grl...I think it's important enough to post the whole (short) article here! Thank you very much for the link and story Trig_grl.

Why does the CDC own a patent on Ebola 'invention?'
Sunday, August 03, 2014

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...##ixzz39LM55N5K

(NaturalNews) The U.S. Centers for Disease Control owns a patent on a particular strain of Ebola known as "EboBun." It's patent No. CA2741523A1 and it was awarded in 2010. You can view it here. (Thanks to Natural News readers who found this and brought it to our attention.)

Patent applicants are clearly described on the patent as including:

The Government Of The United States Of America As Represented By The Secretary, Department Of Health & Human Services, Center For Disease Control.

The patent summary says, "The invention provides the isolated human Ebola (hEbola) viruses denoted as Bundibugyo (EboBun) deposited with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ("CDC"; Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America) on November 26, 2007 and accorded an accession number 200706291."

It goes on to state, "The present invention is based upon the isolation and identification of a new human Ebola virus species, EboBun. EboBun was isolated from the patients suffering from hemorrhagic fever in a recent outbreak in Uganda."

It's worth noting, by the way, that EboBun is not the same variant currently believed to be circulating in West Africa. Clearly, the CDC needs to expand its patent portfolio to include more strains, and that may very well be why American Ebola victims have been brought to the United States in the first place. Read more below and decide for yourself...

Harvesting Ebola from victims to file patents
From the patent description on the EboBun virus, we know that the U.S. government:

1) Extracts Ebola viruses from patients.

2) Claims to have "invented" that virus.

3) Files for monopoly patent protection on the virus.

To understand why this is happening, you have to first understand what a patent really is and why it exists. A patent is a government-enforced monopoly that is exclusively granted to persons or organizations. It allows that person or organization to exclusively profit from the "invention" or deny others the ability to exploit the invention for their own profit.

It brings up the obvious question here: Why would the U.S. government claim to have "invented" Ebola and then claim an exclusively monopoly over its ownership?

U.S. Government claims exclusive ownership over its "invention" of Ebola
The "SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION" section of the patent document also clearly claims that the U.S. government is claiming "ownership" over all Ebola viruses that share as little as 70% similarity with the Ebola it "invented":

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...##ixzz39LLgBVsU

Des

edit on 3-8-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
I don't get why they can't treat them there instead of bringing them here. Maybe it's part of the depopulation plan? I'm beginning to wonder....

the ONLY POSSIBLE EXPLANATION is that he simply has to be 'here'. as to the 'why' that is the case, i don't know. yet.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4

originally posted by: Fylgje

the ONLY POSSIBLE EXPLANATION is that he simply has to be 'here'. as to the 'why' that is the case, i don't know. yet.

Considering your Country is going to be bringing some home to you also...that really is the question...isn't it.

Des

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: sooth

I agree. This very well may have been the watershed moment, the point of no return, for a scenario that's straight out of "The Last of Us."
edit on 3-8-2014 by drwill because: need more coffee, argh

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I'm a little bit worried about the xenophobic attitudes underlying this - definitely not criticising ATSers though. It just seems odd that it's associated with non-white people and less developed countries and their cultural practices.

Maybe that's because genuinely they have less well developed infrastructure and health care etc, but it just seems like the US and Europe vs "backwards" countries as portrayed in the media. Add to that all the fears of the influx of immigrants from Mexico etc recently, it seems sort of isolationist and maybe a sort of elitist attitude by "the West". With media goading, it might not be too much of a stretch to not just see Ebola as a threat, but foreigners, Africans or migrants as a threat too.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: trig_grl

Thanks for posting. Like I said before, the government is looking to cash in on this. I remember when people were panicking about swine flu and then all of a sudden there was a vaccine for it. The same thing is going to happen with Ebola, because at the end of the day it's all about the money.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Great thoughts and insights.

I am getting a strong feeling of getting played on this. That it is a psy-op. And the fear that they can generate is the goal. The whole conspiracy world, such as ats, would play into it just from the debate no matter which view you take.

The discussion is what they need to sow fear.

a reply to: MRM13

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Here is a site with Ebola Alerts on a map with updates.
Ebola Alerts
And here is something that is of a huge risk from one of the links to articles within the alert map.

Eating bush flesh is one of main ways Ebola is transmitted to humans and 7,500 tonnes of illegal meat enters the UK every year.

The exotic meats are eaten by some sectors of African immigrants in Britain as a luxury dish and the trade has been defended on cultural grounds.

But the outbreak of Ebola in Guinea, which has killed more than 700 people, has raised concerns over the consumption of bush flesh.

A BBC investigation previously discovered the markets at Ridley Road, London sold giant rats among other smuggled meats.

It is known as a prime example of an area where black market meats are sold and is replicated all over the country.

Dr Yunes Teinaz, a former environment health official, warned the bush meat is sold "all over the country" and is a "huge" health risk.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Not one single thing has been said about color or race in this whole extensive thread. Except by you.

I think you are wrong in even thinking race has anything to do with it. Please leave your race card at the door before entering. Your health concern card, is more than welcome.

JMOHO...

Des

edit on 3-8-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
In less than 24 hours from landing in the States the patient has improved. Going from grave condition a couple of days ago to being able to walk off the plane is simply amazing.

I'm glad he is improving but it something about this story doesn't pass the sniff test.

Dr Thomas Frieden, the director of the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), said on Sunday the American doctor who contracted Ebola in West Africa seemed to have improved.

link

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

I said I wasn't criticising ATSers. I agree race/colour hasn't been brought up. However, with the current climate in relation to immigration here, and I believe in the US, I believe this plays in to the hands of certain political agendas. Keeping people out, sealing the borders, us and them.

I didn't mean any disrespect, just worried about potential future implications for wider society and politics, and the way that this crisis could be used. Some people out there can be much more reactionary, and may see things in simpler terms, especially if panicking.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Then, I may suggest you start a thread with those particular concerns. I'm sure you would have some lively debates on that subject.

Des

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocketgirl
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Something stinks in Denmark. There are post in this thread, that when I think about them it makes me think there really is an agenda to bringing those infected patients here. Part of that agenda has to be about money, I say that because yesterday I heard on CNN that they are working on different types vaccines for this thing. The government is looking to cash in on this whole thing.

Until yesterday, I haven't heard anything about any kind of vaccine being in the works for Ebola. There's probably been news reports about it,but I've never came across one.

It's all suspicious to me.

i totally agree with you and the fact that Denmark was the location for last Bilderberg meeting leaves me feeling very uneasy on how it is all playing out

originally posted by: slowlylosinghope
my 1st post and possibly irrelevant but would still like to throw it in as maybe someone more learned than myself might find a connection,
all this talk of Atlanta reminded me of another thread i read on here awhile back about the Bilderberg 2014 Participants and how the Mayor of Atlanta was on that list. could he have been there for this very reason and is there anyone else on the list connected to big pharmacy?
Georgia Guidestones?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRM13
I'm a little bit worried about the xenophobic attitudes underlying this - definitely not criticising ATSers though. It just seems odd that it's associated with non-white people and less developed countries and their cultural practices.

Maybe that's because genuinely they have less well developed infrastructure and health care etc, but it just seems like the US and Europe vs "backwards" countries as portrayed in the media. Add to that all the fears of the influx of immigrants from Mexico etc recently, it seems sort of isolationist and maybe a sort of elitist attitude by "the West". With media goading, it might not be too much of a stretch to not just see Ebola as a threat, but foreigners, Africans or migrants as a threat too.

I think this may come down also as genetics? The Bubonic Plague didn't effect some and killed others. But who am I?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: slowlylosinghope
And, again, the plane that flew the patient(s) here? Former Royal Danish military plane re-equipped for such things.

foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com...

edit on 8/3/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Ebola death toll rises to 826 as outbreak spins out of controlw

Is it me, or is it weird that the Financial Times is reporting on this? Weird world anyway.

No news on the second flight. Very quiet on that front. The plane was to have overnighted at Cartersville and flown back to Liberia today, so maybe it's on its way.

An interesting read if you missed the first posting: Who Invited Ebola to Atlanta?

Transporting a victim to the U.S. violates the core containment principle that medical authorities and now militaries are enforcing on west African citizens: quarantine. It brings a contagious Ebola victim to a city of 6 million on a continent never before exposed to the virus. These are weighty considerations Americans should expect their government officials to make. I’d expect the head of the CDC, perhaps the president himself, to be the one to give the go-ahead on a military-facilitated operation, and only after extensive deliberations and consultation of community leaders. Is it instead the case that the CDC went along with “whatever option” Samaritan’s Purse wished to pursue?

ETA: Second American Ebola patient to arrive Tuesday

Samaritan’s Purse released a statement saying they are glad Brantly is safely back in the United States and expect Writebol to arrive “within the next few days.” A senior U.S. government official told ABC News Writebol will arrive in the U.S. on Tuesday. They say the same plane used to transport Brantly will be used for Writebol. The plane is expected to take off from an airport in Cartersville on Sunday.

Hmmm....a senior U.S. government official now? This is new

Well, in any case hope it's at night and not in the middle of rush hour (5am-7pm)or she will have a 2-hour ride to the hospital.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

a Danish attendant Jørgen Huno Rasmussen – Chairman of the Board of Trustees, The Lundbeck Foundation
www.lundbeckfoundation.com...
also www.lundbeckfondventures.com...
"Lundbeckfond Ventures is an evergreen life science venture fund investing internationally in life science companies to generate returns to support the group's continued activities. Our focus is mainly later stage drug development and medtech."
my spidey senses are tingling
from one of their news sections www.lundbeckfondventures.com...$23-Million-Investment-.332.aspx
"Atox Bio Closes $23 Million Investment
Ness Ziona, Israel – July 24, 2014 - Atox Bio, developer of therapeutics for severe infections, today announced that it has raised up to $23 million in a Series E investment led by SR One with participation by Lundbeckfond Ventures and OrbiMed Israel.

The funds will enable Atox Bio to initiate a late stage clinical study of AB103, a novel therapy for the treatment of Necrotizing Soft Tissue Infections, commonly referred to as the “flesh eating bacteria” and other severe infections. The study is expected to start in the second half of 2015."

edit on 3-8-2014 by slowlylosinghope because: extra info

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join