It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Patient in Atlanta Hospital

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Ebola drug trial in September.

We're all going to die. Just live it up now. You guys, are a rain of sunshine. Least I will die, before I get old.

edit on 3-8-2014 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Whatever happened to "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"?

Bringing the 2 infected Americans back to U.S. soil seems horribly wrong to me.
These individuals went over to help, and knew the risks involved. They chose to take that risk. That was a personal decision (that they made for themselves).

I'm sure it's just a coincidence, but the second infected person...Nancy Writebol...notice anything about her last name?
WritEBOL...her last name practically spells ebola. (I hope she isn't the next Typhoid Mary)

This feels intentional to me.

I'm sorry....my reply likely sounds stupid, and is only my own opinion.
This feels as wrong as watching a plane hit a building, and seeing the building fall like it was a controlled demolition.

jacygirl

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asherz189
Forget HIPPA and a paitents right to privacy.

I have worked with many people that should have followed HIPPA privacy. Even when I go to a doctors office or a pharmacy, it is never followed. Not enough privacy caboodles around, to not know the problems with other patients. I see why people are worried.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

In my opinion, which is more logic as i am not a Doctor/Scientist.

I believe the ebola virus can be airborne, just not effectively airborne like the influenza virus and other airborne viruses.

When you have a cold or flu and the virus begins to shed it's alive en masse in mucus/saliva etc, so when you sneeze you can expell around 40,000 droplets of saliva and when you cough you can expell about 3000. Eash of these droplets are riddled with virus. These droplets can land on surfaces and stay in the air and infect anyone who breathes in the virus and touches the surfaces it lands on. It's very effective and very contagious and will spread far and wide very fast.

With that in mind. Lets think about Ebola. When someone with Ebola starts shedding and the person becomes symptomatic, they have a period of symptoms which are flu like before the hemorrhagic stage kicks in. During the flu like stage, that person could be coughing and expelling 3000 paticles of saliva into the air. Now unlike influenza where those particles would be riddled with virus, these particles will likely be on a much much smaller scale, therefore infectivity by this manner is minuscule, but still a possibility dependent on circumstances.

edit on 3-8-2014 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: skitzspiricy

That is the question we should all be asking, now that Ebola is in the US and no by accident how it will develop in our environment, specially with soo many people with compromised immune system.

Ebola may react totally different in the US, may even be just like a influenza or it could become highly infectious we will not know until is released into the public.

We most remember is a hidden agenda behind all this.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Also, you need to realize, that these Doctors, had there suits on before they caught the virus. So, bringing them here to the states, was stupid, if you got your suit on. It is not going to help you. It is only making the problem worse. Guess will see in two months time.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Asherz189

It will be impossible no to know because the highly advertised ebola break in Africa and the Americans that has gotten infected, then we have the other "scientist" that flew into the US and then decided to come public that he was working with ebola patients during the epidemic and infestation.

In todays world of internet shared information, secrets are hard to keep.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

How much money was invested in the two infected persons in order to by pass laws and regulations that US have in order to keep epidemics coming from other countries.

It makes no sense.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

No your reply doesn't sound stupid at all. You are not the only person who feels that way so don't feel like your opinion is stupid because it's not.

When it was first reported that these patients were coming back to the U.S infected, the American people voices should have held more weight then whoever decided to bring them back here for treatment.

When decisions like this are made by a few, those few should fear the masses.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
You, didn't get lied to. You're the one lying. You only have a few posts and it is to try and stir the pot and play on people's fears. You want to see how many people will blindly believe you.

Post a news article or or the name of the hospital. If you don't to either of those just stop posting so lies stop being spread.

a reply to: Lyxdeslic

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

The DoD got involved as the Air Force transferred the patient...have you read any of this? Also, this disease is extremely difficult to spread rapidly as it requires intimate contact (body fluids) to spread and only spreads while the infected is symptomatic. You are the one panicking for no reason.

You know Ebola has already been in Atlanta for decades right? CDC houses it there...
edit on 3-8-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
You, didn't get lied to. You're the one lying. You only have a few posts and it is to try and stir the pot and play on people's fears. You want to see how many people will blindly believe you.

Post a news article or or the name of the hospital. If you don't to either of those just stop posting so lies stop being spread.

a reply to: Lyxdeslic

Doubtful, The person is just worried. If he or she lives in Alanta, he or she has every right to be worried. Now, if they live in Cali... Then he or she will not be affected in two months time, and is over-reacting. It is the people that are near this location that should be worried.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
That's not even close to being true or accurate...

a reply to: adnanmuf

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
That's not even close to being true or accurate...

a reply to: adnanmuf

Yup according to this self proclaimed "MD" the virus can fall from the sky from a plane 40,000 ft up and infect us all

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
If anyone can correct this summary or further fill in the blanks, please help.

ETA, from Samaritan's Purse:

“We thank God that they are alive and now have access to the best care in the world,” said Franklin Graham, president of Samaritan’s Purse. “We are extremely thankful for the help we have received from the State Department, the CDC, the National Institute of Health, WHO and, of course, Emory Hospital.”

NIH. Ebola drug trial in September.

The way I'm understanding the news statement from your post, is it seems like they all have a hand in this situation no matter how big or small their part is. In my opinion, if the CDC is not saying much then they really could be apart of this decision and just don't want to say anything in case they say the wrong thing that could confirm part of this statement. Or the Samaritan Purse could be trying to take some of the focus off of them by trying to share the blame the state department, CDC, NIH, WHO and Emory.

That's just my guess based off of reading their statement but I could be wrong. If we are lucky the truth could leak out in the near future, but I have my doubts.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocketgirl

The NIH trials for ebola vaccine starting in September (which I've mentioned a few times already in this very long and other threads is a pretty big red flag. If this is a new strain they need guinea pigs...er blood...er samples to experiment on and make sure their "trial vaccine" actually works before anything is turned out, eh?

We can almost rest assured that big money is behind this somewhere, as in big pharms probably. The question is...how far will they be wiliing to go? Because big money isn't to be made in third world countries, so they need people fearing in first world ones. Pateients to U.S., England, Germany? Mmmhmm.

And Re: CDC

Let's not forget who brought other pathogens and toxins to this country to "study." Like Lyme (linked to or masked as many previously unknown auto-immune "disorders" such as lupus, CFS, fibromyalgia, and even MS and who knows what else is still to come), West Nile (currently again on the rise). And don't forget we still don't really know how HIV got here on the planet.

Do we really trust these people to bring another strain of ebola into this country?

They could have had a level-4 containment building setup anywhere in the world within days if they wanted to. Days.

There is far, far more to this than simple treating some missionaries.

I am not fear mongering. These are just some things to think about. Not like they haven't done it before.
edit on 8/3/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The whole argument that Ebola has already been housed in Atlanta at the CDC for years is so very weak. There is a vast difference between Ebola that is frozen in a tube in a lab and the transporting of living, symptomatic patients that are uncontrollably spilling bodily fluids at random.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Something stinks in Denmark. There are post in this thread, that when I think about them it makes me think there really is an agenda to bringing those infected patients here. Part of that agenda has to be about money, I say that because yesterday I heard on CNN that they are working on different types vaccines for this thing. The government is looking to cash in on this whole thing.

Until yesterday, I haven't heard anything about any kind of vaccine being in the works for Ebola. There's probably been news reports about it,but I've never came across one.

It's all suspicious to me.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
All viruses mutate and we have no idea how this one will. To act like we know it all and have everything under control is a joke and will be a very bad outcome...Also dam this thread got huge lol.. oh and interesting to note Ebola weaponized..

Biopreparat was a system of 18, nominally civilian, research laboratories and centers scattered chiefly around European Russia, in which a small army of scientists and technicians developed biological weapons such as anthrax, Ebola, Marburg virus, plague, Q fever, Junin virus, glanders, and smallpox. It was the largest producer of weaponized anthrax in the Soviet Union and was a leader in the development of new bioweapons technologies.

from here...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Think about it, throughout time, that region in West Africa has been pretty densely populated, but pretty confined to that area in Africa, now suddenly you have this.
Prediction that Ebola will be a global issue
What is the factor that is now making this all come to a head and suddenly explode like it has recently? if there is now real antidote or cure, I remember back in college in the 80's and the first mention of aids, and the mention that it was going to spread and then suddenly it became epidemic, here we have yet another virus but quite nasty with a 90% mortality rate, that no one really fully understands the real transmission methodology or how it could truly be getting spread, then suddenly they bring infected patients to the U.S.

Think about it, it all really fits with FEMA camps and these millions of plastic coffins to handle 3 bodies each, if there is an outbreak and there are bodies that start decaying and laying around with EBOLA or have to be inspected to arrive at that conclusion, can you even imagine the level of hazmat required? and the cordoning off and quarantine on the scale that will be required, again we are not talking Africa where there have been some isolated villages, where people have died and of course since there no frequent outside contact the virus is contained since there are no carriers.

I just really think this is the beginning of the surreal situation as in mass quarantine areas, confinement and FEMA taking over all functions of government, the only one that has control of FEMA is the president.

SNOPES info on the truth

With all of the new reports and developments with EBOLA one has to think, there will be quarantine and separation of populations also, because just as there is mass culling of pigs and fowl, what would be done with mass infected populations of a virus that has no cure? what would be done, can someone truly answer that?
edit on 3-8-2014 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join