It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Call To America and the Rest of The world: Remove the Blinders From Your Eyes....Benjamen Netanya

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
PALESTINIANS CAN ONLY DO WHAT THEIR DIGNITY FORCE THEM TO. DEMAND THEIR HOMELAND BACK.
THEY HAVE ALL THE RIGHT AND THEY CANNOT STOP THAT. YOU WOULD DO THE SAMETHING IF YOU GOT ROBBED OF YOUR HOUSE AND FORCED TO LIVE INTHE GARAGE. OF YOUR HOUSE WHILST THE ROBBERS LIVE IN YOUR HOUSE PROPER

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: adnanmuf

Here is the thing you need to understand, there would be NO PALESTINE if Israel had not given the people that land in the first place!!!! Like it or not and i do not have an opinion one way or the other on the land the Palestinians call home!

Yasir Arafat coined the term Palestinian after the PLO came to light....Arafat was a terrorist and sponsered terrorists to run the government in the Gaza strip!

Arabs the extremist do not like the Jews and i am talking about the ones in Israel or the Christians or the Americans or any country in the West!! That is fine with me! I don't really care if you like me or not....but boy do they love Martyrs, Suicide bombers, be headings, dismembering, public humiliation, flogging, stoning, and Killing in the name of Allah!! They take pride in causing the most pain and suffering and killing in the most barbaric ways!!!

If you point the finger at Israel make sure you point the finger at Palestine as well!!

I personally would love to see peace in this small Mid Eastern area!! Everyone deserves a chance at life and love and liberty...however, you have allowed yourselves to be used by a killing machine HAMAS who cares nothing about you!!
You are being exploited and victimized by a highly organized terrorists org. that you have in place in your government!

You are the pawns in Hamas' game...The game is to get everyone in the world to see how vile and evil Israel is and help them wipe Israel off the map! But the people of Palestine, you and you alone have the power to bring about peace!! if all of your brothers and sisters joined together to overthrow your terror run government then there would be no bombs no more blood shed no more crying and dying.....maybe just for a little while and that is a start! The rest of the world is waiting to celebrate with you!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I am not Palestinian but pro p.
I want to disassociate myself from the evildoers and their crimes so I can live with myself. My conscious. And God.
It's clear to the eye that Palestine belong to the Palestinians.and the israelis are not related to Palestin. They are mainly Ashlenazim the khazar whom their khakan youssef explained to the Jewish minister of Andalusia that they are the descendents of ashkenaz son of Magog.
In Ezekiel they will make a sinister plan to takeover the mounts of Israel.
And there you have it.
Any nation have exit strategy just in case things didn't go as planning and backfired. Obviously you are still drunk with bloody scenes.

It's because the Magi of Ezra hadn't had massacred people since the time of Nimrod.
So happy dreams for you. As for me I need to disassociate my selfcleansing babtism of soul by speaking out against all evildoers regardless of nationality or religion.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
We demolished your house - but it's okay because we warned you about it!

Thousands of dead people - but that's just war, folks!

We killed all these men, women and children - but it's actually their fault not ours.

They keep firing rockets at us! Despite the fact they cause minimal damage and are intercepted by one of the most sophisticated anti-missile systems in the world, which is also funded by the United States.

killing machine HAMAS who cares nothing about you!!

Answer me this. How many Israeli's have Hamas killed in this conflict so far? How many Palestinians have Israelis killed? Who exactly is the killing machine here?

Do you believe Hamas has a realistic capability of destroying the state of Israel? Yes or no, and if your answer is yes please detail to me how they will go about doing this considering the fact they have no standing army, air force or battle tanks.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

ETA: I do NOT agree with the usage of the words at the beginning of this video ("Jews and their lackeys"), as it is more a Zionist issue, rather than a particular religion's or peoples' issue) but the maps do illustrate the point.

"Here is the thing you need to understand, there would be NO PALESTINE if Israel had not given the people that land in the first place!!!! "
edit on 8/2/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Bassago
The main issue I can see is Palestinian hatred of Jews and Israels consistent squeeze and confiscation of Palestinian lands. If Israel would have stayed with the original agreements and borders things may not have been so bad.

The problem is it is not "Palestinian lands" and the term Palestine is a modern term. If one wanted to actually suggest what land would be Arab Palestine than that land is known today as Jordan, that is somehow magically not Palestinian lands too....Funny how right across the river it is Jordan, but the rest is somehow Palestinian lands because it is in the middle of Israel. Funny how Jordan was created about the same time as Israel, and no one has an issue with that....hmmmm

You are wrong!

To put it very simply, the area of Israel today was originally called Palestine.

There is written record from Herodutus who refers to the region as Palestine.

Herodutus being the father of written history as we define it in the west, means Palestine has been Palestine since the beginning of history.

Your attempt to revise history has been called out.

Now if you want to talk modern created Names for the region that was always called Palestine from the Greeks, to the Egyptians, to the Romans and so on, let us talk of Israel.

Nice attempt to spin facts.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
a reply to: adnanmuf

Here is the thing you need to understand, there would be NO PALESTINE if Israel had not given the people that land in the first place!!!! Like it or not and i do not have an opinion one way or the other on the land the Palestinians call home!

Yasir Arafat coined the term Palestinian after the PLO came to light....Arafat was a terrorist and sponsered terrorists to run the government in the Gaza strip!

Arabs the extremist do not like the Jews and i am talking about the ones in Israel or the Christians or the Americans or any country in the West!! That is fine with me! I don't really care if you like me or not....but boy do they love Martyrs, Suicide bombers, be headings, dismembering, public humiliation, flogging, stoning, and Killing in the name of Allah!! They take pride in causing the most pain and suffering and killing in the most barbaric ways!!!

If you point the finger at Israel make sure you point the finger at Palestine as well!!

I personally would love to see peace in this small Mid Eastern area!! Everyone deserves a chance at life and love and liberty...however, you have allowed yourselves to be used by a killing machine HAMAS who cares nothing about you!!
You are being exploited and victimized by a highly organized terrorists org. that you have in place in your government!

You are the pawns in Hamas' game...The game is to get everyone in the world to see how vile and evil Israel is and help them wipe Israel off the map! But the people of Palestine, you and you alone have the power to bring about peace!! if all of your brothers and sisters joined together to overthrow your terror run government then there would be no bombs no more blood shed no more crying and dying.....maybe just for a little while and that is a start! The rest of the world is waiting to celebrate with you!

Once again you are 100% wrong in the "facts" you spew.

Read above post and understand Palestine has been called Palestine since the times of Herodotus (that means over 2500 years) please stope trying to revise history.

Hamas does not need to show anybody anything. The worlds eyes are clearly affixed to Israel and the actions they commit to. This is a one sided fight and serves only to further the goals of imperialists and conquerors who wish not to live in peace, but rather to live while others around them die.

Israel's government will not get the official recognition it wants as being the original land owners. History does not permit this fact.

The original land owners are being run out of their land at the end of a barrel of an Israeli tank.

Israel believe in peace, and liberty, and democracy...I've heard this rhetoric before, I know where it leads, you are on the wrong side of history.

My country believes in peace (war in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria), my homeland believes in liberty ( has prohibition still going since 30's, we know of nothing for sure but taxes and death) my people believe in freedom( only have two parties to elect and are funded on all sides by the same interests no matter who you are right or left).

Oh yes, we believe in all these things too, but we as the people of this country can clearly see when we are being led astray, being lied to, and being told to fight for freedom when the reality is we fight each other merely to entertain those with the means to cause these problems globally then just lie back and watch the death march on both sides.

No more of this talk that Palestine is called so because of Israel so thank them....thus is a lie and if you need more to show you is truth I will gladly oblige.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Judea was owned by the Romans, they paid rent to the Emperor so in effect to The Roman Gods. and when they got all uppity, well they met the same fate as every other human the Romans deemed to be a subspecies.
Funny how things go in cycles.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

I would go that far. The politics imposed by an extremist do not reflect people's feelings and ideas.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

The only people who are blind are the people who whole heartedly support Israel, despite their clear crimes against humanity.

They are blind because they only see one way, the way of the Israel aggression and not the way to true peace in the Mideast….Which would be an evenhanded look at the issues and an objective analysis of Israel’s deeds
In-fact it is the US and Israel that is, and always have, been the greatest barrier to peace when the US covers up Israelis crimes in the UN, and empowers Israel through a blank check of aid to it.

The Palestinians are a poor, oppressed minority, downtrodden and only fighting for freedom.

Sure through that oppression they have had extremists crop up but over the years there has been a moderate enough element within the Palestinian power structure for the Israelis to have their stolen land, such as similar to the way the US robbed the Native Americans.

You, through guile and treachery and the philosophy of ( might is right) stole the land and got away with it similar to how America stole and robbed America.

The Palestinians and Arabs are willing to accept that, but now it is Israel and their settlements, their greed and guile that are the bar to peace.

So Israel should take their strip of land they stole, and let God be their judge, and make peace, or else understand this...

ONE DAY THE ARABS WILL HAVE AS MANY ATOMIC BOMBS AS ISRAEL!
AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE MAY ONE DAY WAKE UP

Any good thief knows when to accept when the jig is up; if Israel doesn’t by then make the peace, they will loose what they stole!

Accept your ill gotten gain and move on. But in the judgement of God you will be in serious trouble, I believe.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ControlledChaos
Read above post and understand Palestine has been called Palestine since the times of Herodotus (that means over 2500 years) please stope trying to revise history.

I'm not suggesting that they pulled the term "Palestine" out of their butts, but what land called Palestine was there during the Ottoman's Empire? They Revived the term to use after it was long gone.....

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The Palestinians are a poor, oppressed minority, downtrodden and only fighting for freedom.

Here is where your narrow views error....

First, what freedom? Their own 5 by 20 mile country? How are they a minority? Why are they poor and oppressed?

You need to answer some questions for me, please... Since Jordan wasn't an actual country until the 1940s why is none of Jordan Palestine land too since it starts one foot to the west of Gaza? Why do you not complain that Jordan took land from them too? Where did the Arabs of Jordan come from if their ancestry is not of "Palestine" too?

Why do you not see that the Arab countries contribute a great deal to the suffering, by not helping them other than providing military tools and extreme ideology with a bag of food to push them to use those tools. We all know that Hamas is not a strategic threat to Israel, but they are a real terrorist threat, so why doesn't all those rich Arab countries stop providing only military aid and not just fix the problem with real aid and workable ideology?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

If it weren’t for the Arabs the Palestinians would have been started to death for they are the source of whatever help they get.

I don’t blame everything on Israel but the basic reality NOW is that every time there is a peace conference the Israelis cynically undermine it by announcing another series of settlements. If you think that is just a coincidence then you are naïve.

Israel plays to the Arab psychology all the timer. They are definitely more astute in psychological warfare than the Arabs, who without a doubt often diminish their own cause with stupid actions.

As for HAMAS, although Israel is the source of the problem with the occupation, I have often denounced HAMAS a mad death cult and think they should be taken out

BUIT NOT BY MURDERING innocent Palestinians.

Bottom line the world and the Palestinians are ready for a 2 state solution but it is clear Israel is blocking this,

This all started when HAMAS announced their allegiance to FATAH then Israel proceeded to start this current conflagration because Europe and even the US wouldn’t go along with their crazy response to a positive event that could have started a road to peace.

ISRAEL IS ALWAYS DOING EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO BLOCK A PEACE AGREEMENT.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: justme2

Lets present all the people the country of Israel has killed since its founding and compare them to all the people the United States, Australia, UK, France, Germany, Spain, Japan, China, Russia, and so on and so forth and I believe you'll find that every single one of those countries and its leaders have been responsible for more deaths than Israel.

Maybe you should look at your own leaders actions with the same lenses you look at Israel.

I see this conversation full with a bunch of hypercritical bastards, who are keyboard warriors, who know little to nothing about the plight of both people, and have zero chance for winning the argument for why Israel should cease to exist to make a Palestinian people happy.

Have you taken a minute to look at what the middle east as exported to the world that is useful beyond oil? Nothing, culturally is has only exported hate. The world has plenty hate already.
edit on 2-8-2014 by Stuship because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

What is this Occupation everyone speaks of? They have the land at this point and will never give it up. The United States occupies land they won via war from Mexico, you don't see Mexico crying for their land back.

Hamas cannot be trusted so they sit inside the Gaza strait which is under blockage from Israel and Egypt because they look to shoot rockets and kill people in each country.

Egypt has killed just as many Hamas/Brotherhood types and civilians this year as Israel. No one is bitching about Egypt, because they are not Jews. This conversation is 100% racial driven, yes, I'm calling you all racists.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stuship
a reply to: justme2

I see this conversation full with a bunch of hypercritical bastards, who are keyboard warriors, who know little to nothing about the plight of both people, and have zero chance for winning the argument for why Israel should cease to exist to make a Palestinian people happy.

There is no "argument" per-se. Just a majority of people here who know the truth. Who no-longer buy the B.S. that the Zionists spew.
The actions of the Israelis have made such an argument redundant. No argument is needed ---- the world now sees the maniacal murderous Zionists for what they are. Not because of "propaganda" (which the Zionists are masters of) - but because of their (Zionists) own actions.
The entire world doesn't get this angry at one nation/state very often. And it surely wouldn't for no reason at all. Israel certainly isn't the land of fluffy kitties and unicorns that poop rainbows, that you make it out to be.
Think about that for a little while.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Palestin is the homeland of the Palestinians who are still existant not like native Americans.and they demand their homeland. As for the Israelis they should go to their homeland or get residents status from Palestinians.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

What is this Occupation everyone speaks of? They have the land at this point and will never give it up. The United States occupies land they won via war from Mexico, you don't see Mexico crying for their land back.

Hamas cannot be trusted so they sit inside the Gaza strait which is under blockage from Israel and Egypt because they look to shoot rockets and kill people in each country.

Egypt has killed just as many Hamas/Brotherhood types and civilians this year as Israel. No one is bitching about Egypt, because they are not Jews. This conversation is 100% racial driven, yes, I'm calling you all racists.

Suggest you use the money your paid to spout propaganda to learn the difference between race and religion ..
The followers of judaism are jews .. its not a race
Second learn the difference between the actions of governments and the actions of the people .
Its the Israeli GOVERNMENT thats committing the crimes against humanity and mass murder.
third there are many jewish people who speak out against israel and its crimes .. does that make them anti-semites ?

Yaaaaawwwwwnnn .. how tiresome ...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888

as for Mexico the Spaniards it was a land they took from the natives. Now all natives prefer to live in America. Viva Mayako.

Suggest you use the money your paid to spout propaganda to learn the difference between race and religion ..
Second learn the difference between the actions of governments and the actions of the people .
Its the Israeli GOVERNMENT thats committing the crimes against humanity and mass murder.
third there are many jewish people who speak out against israel and its crimes .. does that make them anti-semites ?

Yaaaaawwwwwnnn .. how tiresome ...
true
That's why Jews and Israelis who are anti crime should apply for residency or immigration to Palestinian offices now so they can have it handy for the future. God the main player in human history might change the playing cards!
edit on 2-8-2014 by adnanmuf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Your arrogance continues to astound me! What world are you from where you think it is okay to talk down to people whom disagree with you?

And for the record perhaps you should look to us uneducated sops who don't have that "fancy book learnin" that you do! On second thought maybe we do! May I suggest it is time to brush up on your facts!

Jewish is a RACE

The age-old debate over whether Jews constitute a race or a religion appears to have been settled by the science of DNA—and it is a Jewish scientist who has finally established the facts.
According to an article, “The Chosen Genes,” published in the Washington DC-based journal,The Chronicle of Higher Education, the “story of Jewish origins, once the province of historians and religion scholars, is now being told by DNA.”
Harry Ostrer, Jewish Professor of Genetics at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine (located in the Bronx, New York), said that he had “developed systematic ways to separate Jews from non-Jews.”
According to The Chronicle, Ostrer’s work “shows that geographically and culturally distant Jews still have more genes in common than they do with non-Jews around them, and that those genes can be traced back to the Levant, an area including modern-day Israel.”
”It shows we share in a biological tapestry, and are connected by these genetic threads,” Ostrer was quoted as saying in the article.

newobserveronline

Peace
Pax

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join