It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Call To America and the Rest of The world: Remove the Blinders From Your Eyes....Benjamen Netanya

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleDog UK

The 2 things that stood out to me were that he says that Hamas leadership is underground. OK. Why are you bombing the hell out of up top then? Asked that 77% of the casualties are civilians he replies, "A: We feel that two-thirds of those who are hit are terrorists. This is according to the numbers that we have." You "feel"? Is that justification for wholesale murder? And I could go on but I'm getting pissed.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleDog UK

To Texas Boy……… i do not know of your involvement in that area and to whom you 'mingled' with however……which ever way you try to cut it ……….. ISRAEL is acting in a disgusting, inhumane and genocidal way………

That is something i cannot agree with and if 'Merica chooses to side with them then NO WONDER the world despises the Right wing of the good ole USof A….

Regards

First off, I prefer for purposes of decorum , you either address me by my ATS name, or just directly reply.......

The derrogatory and condescending tone of your posts do not lend this discussion to a civil debate.........

Im retracting myself from this thread, as you have displayed with name calling in other threads, this is a futile attempt to have an honest discussion with someone who clearly does not want one.......

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

‘Cutting The Grass’ - Israel's Grim Strategy In Gaza

Actions speak louder than words.
edit on 31-7-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

The terrorist Netanyahu can burn in the hottest of hells for killing children. I don't care what his reasons are.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
That nonsense America and Europeans are different from the Hunnic khazar

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I just don't understand

why people want conflict so badly?
why people want being Persecuted by their Enemies so badly?
why people want The End of The World so badly?

Will all these bring them Heaven on Earth?
Will all these bring Jesus from the sky with his Pegasus or Unicorn?

Forcing 'prophecy' to come true is madness

peace
edit on 31-7-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Israel are not the friends of any body. They are the Huns. Khazar were the Huns. Huns drove German tribes west. Germans mean all Europeans including America.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
a reply to: OpenMindedRealist

Your post was .. badly formed and Pro- childish!
Thinly failed accusations of anyone, that doesn't support Israel... is a
Jew Hater! pfft
A pathetic attempt at ridiculing the more human and decent among us who
are calling a genocide a genocide.

Carry on with your defense of the indefensible.

The poster listed a well thought out intellectual reply summarizing the theme of most of the replies here. Yet you choose to draw your own conclusion that is not mentioned once here!

Doesn't a child react first then think later? Kind of a knee jerk emotional response....As in a tantrum.

Everything the poster lists, can be checked by going back and re reading the thread. You just don't "like" what he said! So your first response is to call him "pro child" whatever that means....Then to attack further and saying he was ridiculing you "one of the more human and decent here among the ATS community.

But sense you are so decent, I am curious to know what you think about government represented by terrorists, as in HAMAS?

What do you think about HAMAS ordering its civilians to the roof tops before the bombs fall? What do you think about HAMAS refusing a cease fire offered by Israel?

What do you think about HAMAS stealing all the resources from the Palestinians?

HAMAS Living like kings while its citizens live in squalor?

How much freedom do women and children have under the authority of HAMAS?

How about HAMAS indoctrinating innocent children to HATE and KILL and offering no other education....HATE AND RACISM!!

Does that make me a ZIONIST because i speak out against terrorism? Because I speak out against a government made up of terrorists as in the PA? Well GOOD!!! DAMN GLAD TO BE ONE, then!

As far as "Jew hater" which Jews are you referring to? The Arab Jews or only the ones in Israel?

Pax

So rather than call me stupid or a shill try and answer my questions

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Israel is the mother of all Terrorism

(post by PurpleDog UK removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus

originally posted by: rigel4
a reply to: OpenMindedRealist

Your post was .. badly formed and Pro- childish!
Thinly failed accusations of anyone, that doesn't support Israel... is a
Jew Hater! pfft
A pathetic attempt at ridiculing the more human and decent among us who
are calling a genocide a genocide.

Carry on with your defense of the indefensible.

The poster listed a well thought out intellectual reply summarizing the theme of most of the replies here. Yet you choose to draw your own conclusion that is not mentioned once here!

Doesn't a child react first then think later? Kind of a knee jerk emotional response....As in a tantrum.

Everything the poster lists, can be checked by going back and re reading the thread. You just don't "like" what he said! So your first response is to call him "pro child" whatever that means....Then to attack further and saying he was ridiculing you "one of the more human and decent here among the ATS community.

But sense you are so decent, I am curious to know what you think about government represented by terrorists, as in HAMAS?

What do you think about HAMAS ordering its civilians to the roof tops before the bombs fall? What do you think about HAMAS refusing a cease fire offered by Israel?

What do you think about HAMAS stealing all the resources from the Palestinians?

HAMAS Living like kings while its citizens live in squalor?

How much freedom do women and children have under the authority of HAMAS?

How about HAMAS indoctrinating innocent children to HATE and KILL and offering no other education....HATE AND RACISM!!

Does that make me a ZIONIST because i speak out against terrorism? Because I speak out against a government made up of terrorists as in the PA? Well GOOD!!! DAMN GLAD TO BE ONE, then!

As far as "Jew hater" which Jews are you referring to? The Arab Jews or only the ones in Israel?

Pax

So rather than call me stupid or a shill try and answer my questions

I was going to ignore you.. but then again
you have no proof of your statements about Hamas ordering
civilians on to the roof tops before a strike ... do you?

Please provide or

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Summary is the mother of all speech:

Israel state is the mother of all terrorism.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Breaking The Silence is a group of 1000 ex israeli soldiers who now call for Israel to end the occupation and think in other ways to defend the Israeli population.

He openly saying that Israel is NOT doing everything it can to avoid civilian casualties.

www.dr.dk...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
These threads are a joke, the talk of Genocide is a joke.

If people wish to speak against violence, PLEASE do, war is essentially insane in a modern world.

But this "trendy" support the underdog, throw the massive words around like "hitler" and "genocide" and play games... is garbage.

You can go to any war, any where and say the same stuff, wrap the same HUMAN bodies in bandages and mourn and say it abut BOTH SIDES, because war itself is freaking disgusting...

But in the meantime, everyone of you that IS NOT Palestinian or Israeli does or has done the same stuff to defend yourselves and MUCH worse in relatively recent history and you sit there taking moral high grounds to prove whatever bs point you feel like supporting like people watching a football game while your own house burns down in a worse way...

close to 9,000 Palestinians have died since the year 2000

Americans... Guns are used in our country 1.5 Million times a year, 32,000 deaths this year alone, in just Detroit we are closing 500 deaths this year, the deaths in freaking Detroit rival what you people are calling a genocide lol...

4x more of US will be shot in the head than Palestinians have died since 2000 just this year alone by each others hands.

We killed 500,000 people in Iraq in just one war, basically tilled the soil with depleted Uranium forever, we killed Hundreds of Thousands in fact in every theater we fought in... and how many was that? 13 wars since ww2 alone, not to mention over 20 wars prior, 2 world wars the genocide of the natives and slavery and we currently posses Thousands of Nukes a monster military, bio weapons and god knows what else...

so we sit in America and judge anybody, the death of 9000 Palestinians in 15 years? as "worse than Hitler" ? Really?

Should I go into the rest of the worlds insanity?

Who has Nukes, US, Russia, China, India, Pakistan, France, Britain, North Korea... Soon Iran.... so there are 9 other nations basically capable and willing to end "LIFE ON EARTH" with a button push... NICE, Israel should be the focus then? Of comments of Genocide when roughly 10 Nations can end life as we know it over the price of oil or whatever in a half a second?

Who else has military poised if given a chance that could run over regions and kill Millions? Everyone? freaking everyone in the "modern world"? Turkey any major nation in Europe or Asia... LOL if your not in Iceland or Bhutan chances are your paying taxes on a vast death machine to "protect you" and let me add "That's what it's there for" and you all have done the same crap as the Israelis and Palestinians or sanctioned it via your votes or simple lack of stopping it somehow...

Human Tragedy's?

9,000 Palestians?

2 Million Syrians have fled their homes... ISIS is trying to circumcise the women of a region, 500,000 rapes and deaths in darfur...

DEATH TOLL

READ THE LINK... while the entire Palestinian Israel conflict doesn't hold weight against ONE YEAR of gun violence in America alone, read it... look at the link, look for any culture or part of the world you THINK is better and read it and weep because we all suck... sitting at home trying to make yourself some kind of bleeding heart wonderful person supporting one side of the other... while your nations in actuality all are burning the world or building the tools to do so and none of you are doing a damn thing about it... and neither am I

What's no 1 on that list?

80,000,000 people killed in the Muslim conquest of the Indian sub continent... (so much for peaceful islam) years 1000 - 1500 ad... (I never would have even guessed)

Palestine Israel... it's like LAST, it doesn't even rank in human folly...

The truth, we are bigots and animals, side pickers, and just.... run along like idiots if a particular subject happens to cross our paths and it's the "trendy" or "racist" or anti-racist" or "politically correct" notion in our head at the moment... Run along like mad men willing to fight each other for "the cause" of who is right or wrong... even when it's a complete bs situation compared to what's really going on, sitting in our own little pathetic nations feeling superior while our governments prep to do 1000x worse to others or just plain currently are.

So STOP

stop being Idiots, if you CARE do it ONE BLOCK AT a TIME and start in your own back yards to end the madness...

21,000 Children died from Poverty since this thread was posted, more than the entire conflict in Palestine over the last 15 years on both sides.

We just pick sides and continue the madness but are no better by doing so... go feed a child if you care so much, but supporting Israel or Palestine in what amounts to a minor "gang war" vehemently just sounds dumb while so many people are dying from things you can prevent...

edit on 1-8-2014 by criticalhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
These threads are a joke, the talk of Genocide is a joke.

If people wish to speak against violence, PLEASE do, war is essentially insane in a modern world.

But this "trendy" support the underdog, throw the massive words around like "hitler" and "genocide" and play games... is garbage.

You can go to any war, any where and say the same stuff, wrap the same HUMAN bodies in bandages and mourn and say it abut BOTH SIDES, because war itself is freaking disgusting...

But in the meantime, everyone of you that IS NOT Palestinian or Israeli does or has done the same stuff to defend yourselves and MUCH worse in relatively recent history and you sit there taking moral high grounds to prove whatever bs point you feel like supporting like people watching a football game while your own house burns down in a worse way...

close to 9,000 Palestinians have died since the year 2000

Americans... Guns are used in our country 1.5 Million times a year, 32,000 deaths this year alone, in just Detroit we are closing 500 deaths this year, the deaths in freaking Detroit rival what you people are calling a genocide lol...

4x more of US will be shot in the head than Palestinians have died since 2000 just this year alone by each others hands.

We killed 500,000 people in Iraq in just one war, basically tilled the soil with depleted Uranium forever, we killed Hundreds of Thousands in fact in every theater we fought in... and how many was that? 13 wars since ww2 alone, not to mention over 20 wars prior, 2 world wars the genocide of the natives and slavery and we currently posses Thousands of Nukes a monster military, bio weapons and god knows what else...

so we sit in America and judge anybody, the death of 9000 Palestinians in 15 years? as "worse than Hitler" ? Really?

Should I go into the rest of the worlds insanity?

Who has Nukes, US, Russia, China, India, Pakistan, France, Britain, North Korea... Soon Iran.... so there are 9 other nations basically capable and willing to end "LIFE ON EARTH" with a button push... NICE, Israel should be the focus then? Of comments of Genocide when roughly 10 Nations can end life as we know it over the price of oil or whatever in a half a second?

Who else has military poised if given a chance that could run over regions and kill Millions? Everyone? freaking everyone in the "modern world"? Turkey any major nation in Europe or Asia... LOL if your not in Iceland or Bhutan chances are your paying taxes on a vast death machine to "protect you" and let me add "That's what it's there for" and you all have done the same crap as the Israelis and Palestinians or sanctioned it via your votes or simple lack of stopping it somehow...

Human Tragedy's?

9,000 Palestians?

2 Million Syrians have fled their homes... ISIS is trying to circumcise the women of a region, 500,000 rapes and deaths in darfur...

DEATH TOLL

READ THE LINK... while the entire Palestinian Israel conflict doesn't hold weight against ONE YEAR of gun violence in America alone, read it... look at the link, look for any culture or part of the world you THINK is better and read it and weep because we all suck... sitting at home trying to make yourself some kind of bleeding heart wonderful person supporting one side of the other... while your nations in actuality all are burning the world or building the tools to do so and none of you are doing a damn thing about it... and neither am I

What's no 1 on that list?

80,000,000 people killed in the Muslim conquest of the Indian sub continent... (so much for peaceful islam) years 1000 - 1500 ad... (I never would have even guessed)

Palestine Israel... it's like LAST, it doesn't even rank in human folly...

The truth, we are bigots and animals, side pickers, and just.... run along like idiots if a particular subject happens to cross our paths and it's the "trendy" or "racist" or anti-racist" or "politically correct" notion in our head at the moment... Run along like mad men willing to fight each other for "the cause" of who is right or wrong... even when it's a complete bs situation compared to what's really going on, sitting in our own little pathetic nations feeling superior while our governments prep to do 1000x worse to others or just plain currently are.

So STOP

stop being Idiots, if you CARE do it ONE BLOCK AT a TIME and start in your own back yards to end the madness...

21,000 Children died from Poverty since this thread was posted, more than the entire conflict in Palestine over the last 15 years on both sides.

We just pick sides and continue the madness but are no better by doing so... go feed a child if you care so much, but supporting Israel or Palestine in what amounts to a minor "gang war" vehemently just sounds dumb while so many people are dying from things you can prevent...

That's because you can't relate the two examples you bring.... Palestine has a pop of 1.8 mil.... the US over 200 mil.
And if you really have to be picky.... in Syria the conflict has been ongoing for 168 weeks and has killed 170.000 people. The population is 22.000.000 which means that the casualties amount to 0,0045% of the population pr week.

In Gaza 1300 people has died in 3 weeks, which with a pop level of 1.800.000 people corresponds to 0,024% deaths pr week.
That's a Gaza death toll 5 times HIGHER than Syria if this keeps going......

Also.. you ask who has nukes? Why did you leave out Israel? It's a wellknown fact that Israel has nukes as well.... makes it even less comforting.
edit on 1/8/14 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Thanks for illustrating the point so well... that your all spectator war monger maniacs whatever side you support.

Like a Rabid dog lol, "Palestine!"

You don't even get the point, as many people will die in an area the same size like detroit or close just from murder alone...

IT'S A SMALL ISOLATED CONFLICT IN A REGION OF THE WORLD WHOSE PEOPLE ON EITHER SIDE HAVE NEVER AND NEVER WILL KNOW PEACE

Yet somehow... everyone's so deeply involved

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888

Spent two years running a clinic in gaza .. treated phosporous wounds .. pulled bullets out of kids .. put people back together that were injured by israeli bombs.. thats the mild stuff if go into detail it will severely violate t&c along with sicken even the strongest people .. outside cambodia under pol pot gaza is by far the worst of the places Ive worked putting people back together over the years.

Go by what I witnessed firsthand not damn government propaganda and media lies.

Brilliant response,nobody saw that one coming.
It's funny how supporters of these political leaders somehow make up excuses for the butchering,maiming and murdering they do,like somehow it's excused because it's Bibi and he's said a few words aimed at peace,he's not really a serial mass murder,no way.
Ask yourself a question,if you stood before God could you really justify killing kids and innocents to him.
He's not a par with Hitler in terms of the amount of people he's killed but he's a rabid Monster relishing his role which is pure unmitigated Evil.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I don't support justifying murder. So, as I have said many times on here before....both sides are wrong and I am against all violent actions taken in anger. War is a racket.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

He is worst than Hitler to the Palestinians!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join