It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Tyson on Howard Stern, Him and Justin Bieber used to hang out....... very odd..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

In this interview starting at 9 minutes, Mike Tyson starts talking about how he used to hang out with Justin bieber. He says he really likes him. When he starts talking about it he gets really uncomfortable and starts acting weird and says some very weird things...

Is there more to this then we think with Tyson, and Mayweather and maybe some hidden hands at play?
edit on 7/28/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I remember this interview.

Sure I guess people can find it weird that these 2 hang out but remember it was Usher who made Beiber the pop star he is so you can say he's been the door to the black American community. Beiber hangs out with rap stars and is featured on many of their albums. For a boy who was desperately trying to get some kind of "street cred" it's a shame he didn't realize he already had it.

So to continue with your post, what hidden hands do you think are at play? That's a very vague question and I don't think anyone has any answers for you concerning it. Do you think Mike and Justin are apart of some secret society? Are they apart of the NWO/Illuminati? If so, Justin for sure may be a pawn but he's definitely not sitting in any meetings and as far as Mike goes.... LOL!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Did you find his responses interesting during that part of the interview?

Watch closely.

Mikes entire personality changes for a minute and he gets very defensive.

edit on 7/28/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I dunno if you know this but Mike is a weird guy and I don't think he's apart of any secret society.

He may tense up because he's on the Stern show and Howard doesn't ever hold back. Mike might feel a little tense about admitting he hung out with Beiber because it is an odd match. Do I think he's apart of something sinister because he tensed up? Nope.

Actually, watching the interview I don't at all see what you see. Mike seems calm while he tries to remember the past.
edit on 28-7-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Funny I don't see him tense up at all. To me it looks more like he just can't remember what he's trying to say. Same way he later can't remember what a “video game” is.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: defcon5

Too many punches to the head. Plus, how bright was Mike to begin with?

Just sayin.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
youtu.be...

he claims to be whirling dervishes and then doesnt know what it is.
real class A fool.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Well the both of them are buffoons in their own right. One of them is a self righteous wannabe little prick while the other is a woman beater among other things.I say they make a pretty good partner in crime duo for douche baggery.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
for years mike has been beating the snot out of other human males
the waif-like bieber probably represents a little more to mike than we might ever understand..
jimmy fallon with 'guest' macauly culkin.. that was rather weird too
..maybe it's best NOT to know what these birds of a feather do when they flock together

O_o
..it's like seth rogan, the guy can't go 30 mins without talking about buttholes in some way, shape or form

edit on 29-7-2014 by UNIT76 because: he even had custom-made converse shoes with the word "butthole" on them.. proudly explaining how he bypassed the profanity filter when ordering them /applauds for seth

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I think its Thafe to thay..that MIke Tyson isnt part of any Consthpirathy...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Thisbseth

it's those managers & mumagers we might like to cast our gaze upon...

a little more on what i was rambling about back there (this time from the waifs p.o.v)
on "family guy" the other night..
white peter griffin is singing to a black guy about what white people have done for the world & what they ought to be thanked for..
eminem & justin bieber are immediately cited as examples of trying to be black
uncannily...all leading to another form of the "synthesis" (the union)
so we've got that big tough unit & some kind of fascination or interest with the smaller more 'feminem' units
and we've got those smaller units with some kind of fascination or interest with the big tough unit(s)

edit on 29-7-2014 by UNIT76 because: lol @ mike tython ithn't a part of any conthpirathy

another comparison could be hinted at..
with howard stern (re: seth rogan & many others, eg: larry king & craig ferguson, or "the rock") having some kind of peculiar interest in the male anatomy, keep your eyes & ears open you will see & hear exactly what i'm rambling about
edit on 29-7-2014 by UNIT76 because: further rambling /reaches for pills

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Justin Bieber is probably the Illuminati King Pin.

new topics

top topics

join