It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama & EU officials banned from visiting Chechnya

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

On Saturday Ramzan Kadyrov, the president of the small Russian republic that has been the scene of two devastating separatist wars in the past 20 years, said he was placing Obama on a list of people banned from visiting.

Kadyrov, wrote on his Instagram account that the ban was in response to US and EU actions in Ukraine, Libya, Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan, which he called "state terrorism”.

Barack Obama banned from entering Chechnya

Not sure if a ban on visiting Chechnya is going to bother Obama that much but i'm very glad to see someone who is in a somewhat important position stand up and say what I have been saying for a long time. Barack Obama is a terrorist. Along with Cameron and many many others together they make the single biggest threat to all of our lives.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Silicis n Volvo

Agree with your last sentence absolutely....

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Very interesting...

The one area of Russia that is a contradiction to Putin's claims about people being able to self determine.

I brought this issue up sometime back when this mess first started. Russia uses the excuse to invade Ukraine while denying the very same to Chechnya.

Of course being banned from Chechnya is a bit like being banned from North Korea.
edit on 27-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I brought this issue up sometime back when this mess first started. Russia uses the excuse to invade Ukraine while denying the very same to Chechnya.

You are contradicting yourself here ... let us assume, Putin and Russia is what you say. Then Chechnya is equivalent to the nationalistic Ukraine.

Now, if you do mean that the separatists of Checnya who are obviously in such a minority that they can't get control even with western support. That means, that the Russian separatists of Ukraine have the right.

Putin has been playing you all along ... and Europe and the US, are now politically checkmated.

In the future, all the world knows, that Europe is nothing but US puppets. And the US, is not a freedom fighting nation, but an Empire that is fighting for control. That will stop at nothing to destroy who they determine to be their Enemies, much like Rome.

These are facts, not speculation ...

The only speculation, at this point ... is wether the US is using Malta and Cyprus, as means to blackmail the Russian Mafia, to murder Putin.

It wouldn't be the first time, the US/Britain used the mafia. THe mafia in the US and Europe has had a long time of prosperous cooperation with their governments, because they were their allies and adies in WWII.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Well the Ban is symbolic, is not that Oboma was riding horses in vacation in that zone

What I don't like is that countries start to show these signs and take actions based on "the enemy of my enemy" so it is possible that ex fighting nations to create short term alliances to survive in a world conflict (anyone getting a deja vu from WW2? )

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Not a contradiction at all.

There is a difference between a percentage based on ethnic makeup and a percentage on how that groups feels about being a part of one nation over another.

Its how the Russians have misled people when they talk about Crimea, South and East Ukraine. They kep using high percentages based on ethnic makeup and they ignore the percentage of that ethnic makeup who want to be a part of Russia.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silicis n Volvo

On Saturday Ramzan Kadyrov, the president of the small Russian republic that has been the scene of two devastating separatist wars in the past 20 years, said he was placing Obama on a list of people banned from visiting.

Kadyrov, wrote on his Instagram account that the ban was in response to US and EU actions in Ukraine, Libya, Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan, which he called "state terrorism”.

Barack Obama banned from entering Chechnya

Not sure if a ban on visiting Chechnya is going to bother Obama that much but i'm very glad to see someone who is in a somewhat important position stand up and say what I have been saying for a long time. Barack Obama is a terrorist. Along with Cameron and many many others together they make the single biggest threat to all of our lives.

Cameron? David Cameron??? Oh come on, the man's a posh cretin!

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I don't think Obama ever had any intention of visiting.
That's like banning me from Walmart.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

The majority .. like the 15% of the population in Crimea that voted for annexation? Only in Russia is that a majority.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I bet Obama is really upset when he hears about this. No more holidays in Chechnya. Life must suck for right now.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: fatpastyhead
I bet Obama is really upset when he hears about this. No more holidays in Chechnya. Life must suck for right now.

The better question, is Dennis Rodman still invited?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheCounselor
I don't think Obama ever had any intention of visiting.
That's like banning me from Walmart.

Agreed, but its symbolic and its the reasons behind it that matter.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Cameron? David Cameron??? Oh come on, the man's a posh cretin!

So?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I dont think you have a clue, chechnya was bombed nearly to dust by the russian millitary, the man that banned obama is a dirty russian sock puppet.

Poor obama lol.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silicis n Volvo
Agreed, but its symbolic and its the reasons behind it that matter.

Because you don't defy Putin?

Those who have got a nice dinner of Sushi... Ask Alexander Litvinenko.

edit on 27-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Here is something to ponder...

They don't want certain people in Chechnya because they are afraid that those from the west will visit and see how they are working with Russia inside Ukraine.

Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov was a former rebel who fought Russian forces in the first of two devastating separatist wars and switched sides during the second campaign, when his father became the region's pro-Russia leader. Following his father's death in a rebel bombing, Kadyrov stabilized the region, relying on generous Kremlin funding and his ruthless paramilitary forces, which have been blamed for extrajudicial killings, torture and other abuses.

Kadyrov's forces, known for their warrior spirit and deadly efficiency, helped Russia win a quick victory in a 2008 war with Georgia. The 37-year-old leader has vowed an unswerving fealty to Russian President Vladimir Putin and praised his policy in Ukraine.

bigstory.ap.org...

But that would be my guess as to why they don't want them there.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

a reply to: Xcathdra

The president of chechnya has banned Obama from visiting Chechnya for acts of terrorism.

I'm aware this is hardly going to bother Obama and do not care to debate who is at fault over Ukraine.

My main point is that someone whos opinion goes a little further than mine has stood up and said what I say all the time. That our governments are the real terrorists and a bigger threat to our lives and freedom than the terrorists your MSM source tells you they are protecting us from.
edit on 1651Sunday512014-07-27T07:51:16-05:005116 7 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I think a lot of the world is seeing what the US gov and friends are doing and at some point they're all gonna stand up to it. Any gov that supports terrorists and arm them are terrorists themselves. If the US gov are backing anyone then I think it's safe to assume that they are no good(mostly).
edit on 27-7-2014 by Fylgje because: to add

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The majority .. like the 15% of the population in Crimea that voted for annexation? Only in Russia is that a majority.

I don't want to be rude and say you gotta be retarded ... oobs, sorry. :-)

In Hong Kong, 10% of the population voices their discontent against Chinas rule. And only 10% of that, is taking to the streets. So, 700 thousand people are against, and 70 thousand take to the streets.

Now, according to your idiotic logic ... you think this means, that the people of Hong Kong are pro-china, and want to have their living standards reduced to Chinas.

No, that means that 700 thousand are brave enough, to put their own lives on the line to change things. And it means, that 15% of the people in Ukraine are doing the same.

You'd argue, that with Putin in power they have great support ... and that's just "assenine" logic. Putin is not a good asset for pro-Russian, or Russia at all. He's better than nothing, but if he was a good guy for Russia. You'd see Ukranian military already inhialated, and Russia telling Europe "back off or die". Threat of mutual extermination, which is two fold for the US and Europe. Back off, or face inhialation or total bankruptcy as an alternative.

Putin has ALL the power in the world, to turn this conflict around ... but he doesn't use it. Because he's "not the guy". He's better than Yieltsin though ... but he's worse than Gorbachev. And every goddamn Russian in the neighbourhood knows it. Which means, the 15% has the same meaning as the 10% in Hong Kong.

For example, only 60% of the population of the US actually vote. And the's "registered" voters ... it's less than 40% of the nation itself. And if there was a real conflict, You'd be lucky to get 15% of the population as "activists". Now, how many anti-Vietnam war activist do you think were rallying in the US, during the anti-Vietnam war demonstrations? Maybe 1% of the population, perhaps they reached as much as 5% at peak times.

The US policies in Ukraine, middle east and all other parts of the world. Is because the US prefers chaos. A lot of dumb middle east people, killing each other is better than an organized middle-east that challenges US control.

And that is precisely what all this is about ... and why Putin is a "bastard" for not intervening on a broader scale. The US is not creating peace, it's "beheading" snakes, because they believe the body without a head is better for themselves ... and don't give a hoot, about the future of Iraq, or Afghanistan.

And my "guess" is that Putin doesn't really want to hold the Russian border countries. Because the more of these countries, that join Europe, means a weaker Europe. And the less Russia has to deal with different "brethren" the stronger Russia itself is. I'd probably challenge this logic, but I bet this is the generic logic. This is why the Soviet Union collapsed, because border countries like Ukraine and Yougoslavia were draining the Russians of their blood. And Europe, is getting weaker and weaker, the more "countries" kling onto it, and suck out it's blood ... so, he's not going to help the pro-Russian separatists, except marginally.

The true "idiot" in all this, is Europe ... this is my general take on things, and why I'm not afraid of a war. But I'm also sure, that the US will get rid off Putin, if they think someone like Yieltsin will come into his place. A "weaker" link. So, in the end ... I doubt this play game of Russia, is going to serve them.
edit on 28/7/2014 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I don't want to be rude and say you gotta be retarded ... oobs, sorry. :-)

It's ok, it just shows you are uneducated, do not know the meaning of the word you used, and are so mentally unable to rise to the debate that you start with ad-hominems. Feel free to continue to make yourself look pathetic and wrong.

In Hong Kong, 10% of the population voices their discontent against Chinas rule. And only 10% of that, is taking to the streets. So, 700 thousand people are against, and 70 thousand take to the streets.

Now, according to your idiotic logic ... you think this means, that the people of Hong Kong are pro-china, and want to have their living standards reduced to Chinas.

What does a protest have to do with voter turnout? The two are not related in the slightest. See above.

No, that means that 700 thousand are brave enough, to put their own lives on the line to change things. And it means, that 15% of the people in Ukraine are doing the same.

This is a vote, not a protest or rebellion. Most of Crimea wanted to stay part of the Ukraine.

You'd argue, that with Putin in power they have great support ... and that's just "assenine" logic. Putin is not a good asset for pro-Russian, or Russia at all. He's better than nothing, but if he was a good guy for Russia. You'd see Ukranian military already inhialated, and Russia telling Europe "back off or die". Threat of mutual extermination, which is two fold for the US and Europe. Back off, or face inhialation or total bankruptcy as an alternative.

Errr what? Your post has nothing at all to do with mine, and shows complete lack of understanding of the situation. Your argument is a GOOD Russian would threaten the world with nuclear annihilation unless allowed to wage war and steal land whenever they want? Just ... mindboggling.

Putin has ALL the power in the world, to turn this conflict around ... but he doesn't use it. Because he's "not the guy". He's better than Yieltsin though ... but he's worse than Gorbachev. And every goddamn Russian in the neighbourhood knows it. Which means, the 15% has the same meaning as the 10% in Hong Kong.

Your post .... it's like a train wreck. You know it's terrible but you have to look.

For example, only 60% of the population of the US actually vote. And the's "registered" voters ... it's less than 40% of the nation itself. And if there was a real conflict, You'd be lucky to get 15% of the population as "activists". Now, how many anti-Vietnam war activist do you think were rallying in the US, during the anti-Vietnam war demonstrations? Maybe 1% of the population, perhaps they reached as much as 5% at peak times.

No one is talking about activists and demonstrations. We are talking voters. Only 15% of voters voted to annex Crimea. Why do you keep talking about protest movements? It would be like the US holds a vote to Annex Mexico, and 15% of US voters vote yes. Would you consider that to be what Americans want?

The US policies in Ukraine, middle east and all other parts of the world. Is because the US prefers chaos. A lot of dumb middle east people, killing each other is better than an organized middle-east that challenges US control.

And that is precisely what all this is about ... and why Putin is a "bastard" for not intervening on a broader scale. The US is not creating peace, it's "beheading" snakes, because they believe the body without a head is better for themselves ... and don't give a hoot, about the future of Iraq, or Afghanistan.

And my "guess" is that Putin doesn't really want to hold the Russian border countries. Because the more of these countries, that join Europe, means a weaker Europe. And the less Russia has to deal with different "brethren" the stronger Russia itself is. I'd probably challenge this logic, but I bet this is the generic logic. This is why the Soviet Union collapsed, because border countries like Ukraine and Yougoslavia were draining the Russians of their blood. And Europe, is getting weaker and weaker, the more "countries" kling onto it, and suck out it's blood ... so, he's not going to help the pro-Russian separatists, except marginally.

The true "idiot" in all this, is Europe ... this is my general take on things, and why I'm not afraid of a war. But I'm also sure, that the US will get rid off Putin, if they think someone like Yieltsin will come into his place. A "weaker" link. So, in the end ... I doubt this play game of Russia, is going to serve them.

Rest of your post is so far off topic and meaningless I will save you the embarrassment of a response.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join