It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As an expat in Saudi, I can't help but notice these

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020
However, under the criteria of proven oil reserves, USA has only 1/10th the amount compared to Saudi and about 1/5th compared to Iran. And they still need to import because it's own production could not meet its own demand.

Regardless, any oil panic will not be nearly as bad as those in the 1970's.

You mean settle down for less? We are living in different times now. People have become more violent now and nature seems to be making things worse.

What are you basing his on? Where is your empirical evidence? Your anecdotal take on the situation irrelevant.

The US navy is trying to figure out how to extract oil from sea water on a massive scale. They have already succeeded in laboratory trials. Quite an accomplishment really. But I hope they found something else rather than oil (tired of fossil fuels). If that works, that might actually grab the monopoly from OPEC in terms of oil reserves.

Which only further serves to erode your point.

I know about their disinformation campaigns, propaganda, double agents, etc. But they only did those things in a very short span of time. It cannot even remotely match a millenium worth of deceit
For people deceived over a millenia, they will believe, stand up, and even die for a lie.

And what is this millennia-long deceit? Lay out the evidence.

One of these lies is materialism. Emphasis of a person's worth based on what he or she owns. It has created unneeded demands, unecessary neededs, futile aspirations. Do you know the needier you are, the easier you are to be bought, or threatened? A needy state is relinquishing of one's freedom - you become willing to sacrifice a part of your freedom to get what you need (that greedy people invented but isn't a need at all).

Well good thing I am not needy. If you are shallow enough to worry about such things then I guess you have some personal issues to work out. This does not however equate to the end of the world.

You can't do it now. Not unless you have massive amounts of wealth. People who have been plotting for centuries have already amassed immense amount of wealth and influence. They have managed to convince everyone that they need a lot of things - things which they control.

Really? Who are these people? If everyone is convinced then why worry?

Frankly you are being ultra-paranoid. There is nothing wrong with having possessions that makes one's life more comfortable. The hypocrisy of you communicating with me from somewhere else on the planet via a device that did not exist a half century ago and railing about 'needing things' is funny. Throw away your technology. the Illuminati want you to use it and be 'controlled'.

They are the very reason why conspiracies exist, why ATS exist. It's that uneasy feeling that something is pulling the strings which you can't see and something is wrong with the world. Because something is wrong with the world. It keeps saying, every human is equal but the rich is always more privileged and the poor oppressed. All we hear are lies.

Conspiracies is the natural tendency to not accept the simpler explanation as to why things happen. Instead we invent a huge myth that soothes the psyche and allows us to scapegoat ourselves from any culpability in the situation.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cinrad

But I'll answer your question anyways, yes, Christianity have the same problem. It had Judaism all over the religion particularly the Old Testament and epistles of Paul. Only a very small % of the Bible can be regarded as Christian.

Huh? Christianity is the fulfillment of Judaism. Mosaic Judaism was all about the coming of the Messiah, and Jesus did that.

This is why the Christian Bible contradicts itself because there are also many contradictions within the religious texts of Judaism and between Judaism and the teachings of Christ. That is why the Old Testament in the Bible in many occasions, contradict the teachings of Christ in the Gospels.

Here is a contradiction for you: No it doesn't, you are just repeating what you have heard with some extremely bad;y appropriated examples shown to you.

Back on track now

The greatest irony of Christianity is why they love the Judaists more than the Muslims. Muslims love Jesus, but Judaists hate Jesus. This proves that deception in our world is rampant. The illogical becomes logical, the logical becomes illogical.

I agree that this is ironic, many vocal Christians have been deceived by Zionism, I am not one of them. The Muslims do not love Jesus, the Isa of the Koran is not the real Jesus. In the end times as described by Muhammad, ‘Isa becomes a warrior who will return with his sword and lance. He will destroy the Christian religion and make Islam the only religion in all the world. Finally at the last judgment he will condemn Christians to hell for believing in the crucifixion and the incarnation. This final act of the Muslim ‘Isa reflects Islam’s apologetic strategy in relation to Christianity, which is to deny the Yeshua of history, and replace him with a facsimile of Muhammad, so that nothing remains but Islam.

Thanks for pointing out those symbols in Saudi, I found it very interesting. Isnt there a Muslim freemasonry order called "the order of the eastern star"? Or is that masonic wives club?
Very informative post, I was not aware of these concepts of islam.

Ahn... btw good thread op.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020
Wow. How were they confused?

Wasn't Jesus a Jew?

There's nothing wrong with our symbolism. A theory based upon speculation is nothing more than conjecture. 'What if' statements are ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Conspiracies is the natural tendency to not accept the simpler explanation as to why things happen. Instead we invent a huge myth that soothes the psyche and allows us to scapegoat ourselves from any culpability in the situation.

Conspiracies is why I joined ATS and ATS is a conspiracy site.

I find it peculiar one would join a forum that contradicts their own beliefs. Do you find it amusing to undermine other people's beliefs all the time??

Or are you a government "hired troll" by any chance?? See link below:

www.freedominfonet.net...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Frankly, I am under no obligation to offer you a reason why I post here and calling my a paid shill indicates that you have no intellectual argument to offer.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
Wow. How were they confused?

Wasn't Jesus a Jew?

Whether Jesus was a Jew or not, did not seem to matter in those verses. Did I sound like generalizing all the Jews? It wasn't my intent in that case.

There's nothing wrong with our symbolism. A theory based upon speculation is nothing more than conjecture. 'What if' statements are ridiculous.

I think it has some occult qualities. I'm not singling out Freemasonry since the symbols you use (or similar) is endemic in society in all aspects of our lives now. But the more I abandon the ways (nature, desires, instincts) of the collective human society, the more it makes me stronger mentally, spiritually, and physically.

I have reached the stage where I no longer get sick of any disease, including common colds. I was a sickly person before . I no longer get nightmares as well for last couple of years. I used to experience malevolent paranormal stuff and that's gone too!

I think the most solid evidence I got is the lack of disease and nightmares. Couldn't be coincidence they both happened at the same time I decided to abandon the popular ways of this world.

Some people would think that occult symbols has no power but seems it does. It gives people nightmares, weakens their immune systems. The reason people don't notice is that it has become the norm - people think it's normal to get sick even (with or without preventive measures). People think that nightmares are normal. But it isn't. No matter how much horror movies I watch or how stressful my day has been no more nightmares!

That's why I said, secularly speaking, Freemasonry or simply by valuing the ways of this world is good.. But according to my theological beliefs it's not. Because I do not wish to lose what I have gained which is freedom from the effects of the occult like weakened immune systems, vulnerability to attack by evil spirits (which often cause nightmares).

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Frankly, I am under no obligation to offer you a reason why I post here and calling my a paid shill indicates that you have no intellectual argument to offer.

I did not call you such. I was just asking. You could have said "no" and I would believe you. I assume you would be saying no.

So what brings your pleasure here? To challenge every conspiracy theory or only conspiracy theories about Illuminati and Freemasonry? Or something else? I think those are positive questions for you.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I did not call you such.

You implied it which shows once again that your argument is intellectually bankrupt.

So what brings your pleasure here?

None of your business.

edit on 29-7-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer but at least he knows not to call people shills

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

What a dumbass thing to ask. You suck at debate, so you resort to accusing someone of being a shill.
Grow up and come back when you learn how to not be a tool.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

Ahn... btw good thread op.

No problem. These problems are one of the things I wish gets solved. Saudi is an evil place. Their police is the embodiment of evil not just for blatantly displaying those occult symbols they are infamous for their brutality and for human rights abuses

I am definitely considering leaving this place asap. Not worth the extra income I get for all the headaches I'm getting. Perhaps I'll try Israel as my next destination see if Zionist conspiracies are for real.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

The benchmark country either does not exist or I'm not aware but it has to have very low crime rates, very low/non-existent corruption in the government, its citizens granted many freedoms and respect of their privacy, does not deceive anyone, I guess you could figure out where I'm getting at...

That you want to live in Narnia or some other fiction because such a realm doesn't exist in this world.

As for the USA and it's current masonic activities is undetermined.

You seemed pretty certain before. What changed?

I'm pretty sure you'll counter by saying that USA is doing all sorts of bad things on its own and Freemasonry is a nice and harmless org unlike USA and her Allies..

Insomuch as the States isn't nor ever has been anything approaching Masonically founded or run (Masons having never made up a significant percentage of the electorate) then yes, it has indeed done all sorts of bad things on its own (some pretty good ones too and as in real life a myriad that are neither good nor bad).

Freemasonry as a fraternity aspires to what we collectively idealise regardless of creed. But Freemasonry being made up of men, Masons individually can and do fall short. From personal experience as Master of a lodge, I know this only too well.

The rest of your false analogy doesn't bear response.

If we do some roleplaying and I take the role of the deceiver, ...

Let's not because I see you erecting another strawman

HTH
Fitz

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Why do you keep ignoring the fact that religion can easily override human nature?

There are tons of real world examples for this.

Oooh! Ooooh! Like "Thou shalt not kill?"

Sure thing! That one's worked like a charm [/sarcasm]

Fitz

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It did sound like you were generalizing all Jews.

Occult has been overused. It's just as meaningful as the US government saying "domestic terrorist" anymore. Most think of something negative or sinister when they hear "occult", but I find that illogical and stupid.

But according to my theological beliefs it's not.

Well, you're entitled to your beliefs, but there can be a difference between your (or anyone's) beliefs and reality.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fitzgibbon

Why do you keep ignoring the fact that religion can easily override human nature?

There are tons of real world examples for this.

Oooh! Ooooh! Like "Thou shalt not kill?"

Sure thing! That one's worked like a charm [/sarcasm]

Fitz

What about people who blow themselves up? Human nature strives for self preservation.

What about people who fast? Human nature loves to eat.

What about people who deny themselves for a "higher purpose"? Human nature loves to indulge.

But what if a religion encourages indulgence such as greed? I'm pretty sure most people regardless of religion and denominations are under this religion already. The result is simply horrifying. Destruction of natural ecosystems, oppression and exploitation of the poor (which could be one of you here) for the sake of profits and personal gain.

Many of these occult symbols are present in major religions around the world and so far, they have all demonstrated one thing in common - greed/destruction of nature, exploitation of the less fortunate for profits. And they only help those in power further increase their power or their own.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
It did sound like you were generalizing all Jews.

Occult has been overused. It's just as meaningful as the US government saying "domestic terrorist" anymore. Most think of something negative or sinister when they hear "occult", but I find that illogical and stupid.

It's far from overused. While it's true most people out there think of occult as a bad thing, they don't know anything more than pentagrams, inverted crosses, sorcery/divination, Ouija boards, and "selling your soul to the devil".

As a result, most people out there actually allow the occult through symbols they are not aware as occult into their lives. Religious people are no exception as these symbols are also found in their religion.

In reality however, most of these occult beliefs that most people accept into their lives are the occult teachings (i.e. Hermetic Principles) which prevalent teachings in mass media today only disguised in some form or another.

Ignorance is not really bliss. What you don't know can hurt you. Occult symbols or teachings could actually weaken the body. I saw a big difference when I started taking these things seriously and avoiding them whenever I see them and if possible. The biggest change is my health, no more joint and back aches, most importantly, no more diseases!

But since it's endemic to society so realistically-speaking (weakening your body and making the Pharmaceutical industry very rich!), it's impossible to avoid all of them. But awareness of them as bad stuff seem to help.

Perhaps, someone would say some of these symbols are found in nature and here's your answer:

Exodus 20:4
"You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.

Hermetics have actually made a principle and symbols to represent that verse in a positive manner(in a bad way) as if it's a good thing. Likely to mock that Biblical verse.
edit on 30-7-2014 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Suicide terrorism actually has little to do with religious beliefs. It's usually politically motivated and seek to compel a state governments (usually democracies) to withdraw military from territory the group considers to be their homeland.

What about people who fast? Human nature loves to eat.

What about people who deny themselves for a "higher purpose"? Human nature loves to indulge.

Are you against restraint?

But what if a religion encourages indulgence such as greed? I'm pretty sure most people regardless of religion and denominations are under this religion already. The result is simply horrifying. Destruction of natural ecosystems, oppression and exploitation of the poor (which could be one of you here) for the sake of profits and personal gain.

What religion is this?

Many of these occult symbols are present in major religions around the world and so far, they have all demonstrated one thing in common - greed/destruction of nature, exploitation of the less fortunate for profits. And they only help those in power further increase their power or their own.

Well, there's nothing inherently wrong or sinister with "occult" or "secrecy" or any other overused buzzwords of conspiracy theorists.

It is overused and misused.

As a result, most people out there actually allow the occult through symbols they are not aware as occult into their lives. Religious people are no exception as these symbols are also found in their religion.

Well symbols are arbitrary, ambiguous, and abstract. Symbols are not exclusive to any one individual, group, culture, religion, or society. Definitions change with the viewer's knowledge; what you and I see in a symbol can be two different things. When two groups use a symbol they may have different intentions or meanings.

In reality however, most of these occult beliefs that most people accept into their lives are the occult teachings (i.e. Hermetic Principles) which prevalent teachings in mass media today only disguised in some form or another.

What's wrong with Hermeticism?

Where in the media is Hermeticism shown or slipped in?

Occult symbols or teachings could actually weaken the body.

LMAO!

I saw a big difference when I started taking these things seriously and avoiding them whenever I see them and if possible. The biggest change is my health, no more joint and back aches, most importantly, no more diseases!

Well, I can't speak to the specifics of your situation, but I have to say that correlation is not causation.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Thanks for mentioning saudi. it gave me an idea and when I checked... If you go on google earth and measure the distance from the Kaaba at Masjid al-Haram in Mecca to Dome of the Rock Qubbat As-Sakhrah the distance is 767.28 miles.

my birthdate is 76728

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

What a dumbass thing to ask. You suck at debate, so you resort to accusing someone of being a shill.

No it's not a dumbass thing to ask when it is true and i'm glad there are many who can see through the guise that many masons pose on this site.

It is glaringly obvious what the agenda is of the lowly mason on this site.I have been lurking on the many threads about such topics and noted the blatant defensiveness of those in question (which speaks volumes) there have been individual 'common folk members' who have posted legitimate info regarding the masons and them being a branch of the Illuminati and at their very peak do indeed pay homage to Satan/lucifer/enki etc etc-incidently info is ignored when presented.

I have experience working for an Illuminati organisation (the lottery) and the symbology, etymology and name references there are astounding.I am sure my presence was known about and was for many years previous.I have also known masons who were abandoned and left to die by this so called benign,loving and charitable organisation.

how about you try and talk your way out of this?..www.atlanteanconspiracy.com... if any body is feeling game and wants to test the credibility of this info then try it out for yourself (it may get you a ban though) these people run this site and do so to sway public opinion and follow us independent thinkers,as we are a thorn in their side.

I do believe there are masons who are at the bottom of the compartmentalized pyramidal structure and genuinely believe they are part of a charitable, benign organisation.Saying that the levels are divided for this reason,so the true nature is disguised and those capable enough to carry out malevolent plans reach the top.

So in closing,i seriously doubt that many masons here are bottom of the pile (even if they say so) i'm sure they know exactly what this 'evil club' is all about and it is truly pathetic watching the mason squirm and spread falsities on this site!..I am glad to see others calling it how it is,as those individuals who are being called out, share the arrogance of their superiors, who view the average Human as inferior cattle.

Check out Wes Penre .com for a complete picture into this oppressive system controlling us from the very top.

Have a great day

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

No it's not a dumbass thing to ask when it is true and i'm glad there are many who can see through the guise that many masons pose on this site.

It is glaringly obvious what the agenda is of the lowly mason on this site.I have been lurking on the many threads about such topics and noted the blatant defensiveness of those in question (which speaks volumes) there have been individual 'common folk members' who have posted legitimate info regarding the masons and them being a branch of the Illuminati and at their very peak do indeed pay homage to Satan/lucifer/enki etc etc-incidently info is ignored when presented.

I have experience working for an Illuminati organisation (the lottery) and the symbology, etymology and name references there are astounding.I am sure my presence was known about and was for many years previous.I have also known masons who were abandoned and left to die by this so called benign,loving and charitable organisation.

how about you try and talk your way out of this?..www.atlanteanconspiracy.com... if any body is feeling game and wants to test the credibility of this info then try it out for yourself (it may get you a ban though) these people run this site and do so to sway public opinion and follow us independent thinkers,as we are a thorn in their side.

I do believe there are masons who are at the bottom of the compartmentalized pyramidal structure and genuinely believe they are part of a charitable, benign organisation.Saying that the levels are divided for this reason,so the true nature is disguised and those capable enough to carry out malevolent plans reach the top.

So in closing,i seriously doubt that many masons here are bottom of the pile (even if they say so) i'm sure they know exactly what this 'evil club' is all about and it is truly pathetic watching the mason squirm and spread falsities on this site!..I am glad to see others calling it how it is,as those individuals who are being called out, share the arrogance of their superiors, who view the average Human as inferior cattle.

Check out Wes Penre .com for a complete picture into this oppressive system controlling us from the very top.

Have a great day

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Buddyman

Wow, well, you sure have it all figured out. The Atlantean conspiracy. Isn't that the douche bag who got banned from here and now claims that "Masons" run this site? He got his pitiful feeling bruised and now has to cry about it.

There happens to be a few masons on this site, but not many. Or at least, not many that you recognize. Most of us who speak out, actually came here as conspiracy theorists and read all the stuff about masonry THEN joined. We are just the type to find the truth rather than guess about it. And now that we have found the truth, I for one, don't mind sharing it.

The problem folks like you have, is you only look at sources that fit into your mindset. If investigators did that, lots of innocent folks would go to jail. If Scientists did that, we would still be in the dark ages. Step out of your box. Learn more than just what sounds cool.

And accusing someone of being a paid shill is the weakest thing you can do. It shows how much you are afraid of your adversary. Man up, or stay in the shadows.
edit on 30-7-2014 by network dude because: Agustusmasonicus likes skunky blatz warm, and drinks it from an old shoe.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join