It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Month Left Till "Comeback in Official Way"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Kangaxx needs to leave the forum all together, he should probably be banned considering that he posted such a stunning series of lies and falsehoods. I guess admin figures that he's wrong, but not lying.

No, I think admin. doesn't see anything in his posts to get all bent out of shape over. Regardless of the validity of his predictions, Kangaxx's heart seems to be in the right place.

Ban him? Take it easy man!!!!

Peace

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I don't think anyone had to worry about banning him. He's only posted once in the past 8 months, and that was back in January. I think we've seen the last of him. Time will tell how his predictions will turn out

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This website attracts the young and the gullible, but then the title of the site speaks for itself.
All that Portuguses guy was doing was reiterating what he had read on a website or a book.
I was in a similar position to him in 1996 where I had this aloof kinda chosen one attitude when I was heavily into the new age stuff. I would have reiterated the Pleidian channelings (that Barbara Mac... can't spell her name book). I would have spoken to you like the information had been given to me, like I knew it to be true in my heart etc. That I, amongst others were the chosen ones etc. (arrogance with lack of societal importance springs to mind)

The thing is : does it matter? Will it change your life that reptilians live underground and absorb your copper or emotional energy or whatever?
The answer is no.
You just have to get on with life which is how you define it. This kind of knowledge whether true or not has no impact on my life. It is irrelevant.
That is why I find people like The River Goddess (name says it all again) very entertaining. She was were I was all those years ago (very cultish and ok, a little more extreme than myself, God bless her.)

Labasta

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Kangaxx needs to leave the forum all together, he should probably be banned considering that he posted such a stunning series of lies and falsehoods. I guess admin figures that he's wrong, but not lying.

If the rules were enforced that strictly this site would look a bit baron.There is a large amount of posters on here that are as disillusioned with there sad lives too believe in way off garbage as these.The Hubel telescope looked into an area of space and recieved images of mass galaxies 3 millon,billion light years away yes there probably life on them,but reptilles living under us,still makes me laugh.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well, his story is quite interesting, but it only makes me think, cause I don't believe for a minute.
If he shows up now, then I would ask him some questions. Have you ever woundered why hasn't he talked about his abductee experiences? If I was abducted I would go kinda euforic,
i was in the presence of superior beings!!!damn, i'm lucky!
I want more information, I want plausible proofs.
And kangaxx, i'm portuguese too hee!

This is just for you(in portuguese): Fala-me dessa catastrofe de que vamos ser salvos em 2012. Sabes, é que eu por acaso até sei umas coisas, e posso-te garantir que se acontecer alguma coisa, não será o fim da humanidade. Mas atenção, era bom que passassemos para um sitio melhor, e eu ate aprovava tal coisa. Mas não me parece.

Translation: Tell me about that catastrophe we're gonna be saved of in 2012. Ya know, I know some things about that subject, and i'm pretty sure that it won't be the end of mankind. But be attentive, cause it was good to go to a better place, i would love to. But I don't think so.

Now, show on and answer me these and some other questions.
I'm looking forward to hear from you.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I think my avatar makes a perfect statement regards my thoughts on this particular issue! We are so bored here on earth!

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
2012 end time scenarios is disinfo.
I believed, for a long time in various scenarios surrounding this date, and I´ve found that it doesn´t make any sense. The NWO/illuminati wants to keep us in fear of an ultimate end.

They have been scaring us with terrorists.
They will scare us more with asteroid and comet threaths.
And they´ll further scare us having us believe aliens are aiming such objects at us (blue beam).

Then they will do the fake invasion (blue beam) - and wow, wouldn´t you know, reptilians really exist and they will "SAVE" us from this faked invasion.
People will worship them as gods.

Sometime there will be a move towards a New World Religion as well. Faked second coming of Christ(blue beam) (cloned Christ).

I´m not trying to force this on anyone, it´s just the way I see it happening currently. Things might change. There´s still the other nazi´s (Fourth Reich) hiding under antartica. Sponsored by other alien groups.

Possibly they will try to destroy the Illuminati and the pure reptilians.
If this war happens, well , then we really have something to worry about. Could get messy for those getting stuck inbetween, I.E., us.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Ban him? Take it easy man!!!!

Its explicitly against the rules of this forum to knowingly post false information. IF administration could find out that he was indeed hoaxing the board, then they would ban him. Think about what this board is about, conspiracies and odd events. It can't allow people to use the board to commit hoaxes. However, the admin can't demonstrate that he was lying, and can just assume that he's a lunatic.

weirdo
If the rules were enforced that strictly this site would look a bit baron

How? Are you constantly putting out lies and deceiving board members? I'm not, and I don't see too many people doing it at all.

There is a large amount of posters on here that are as disillusioned with there sad lives too believe in way off garbage as these

Thats different tho. There are 'honest' loons, and dishonest hoaxers. The board doesn't need to get rid of people who are incorrect, merely the ones who are purposefuly going out to deceive and trick people.

infoispower
why hasn't he talked about his abductee experiences?

The 'comeback' bit demonstrates that, whether dishonest or stupid, the guy is wrong. For my own part, I suspect he is stupid and dishonest.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   

weirdo
If the rules were enforced that strictly this site would look a bit baron.

How? Are you constantly putting out lies and deceiving board members? I'm not, and I don't see too many people doing it at all.

Thats for me to know and you never too :p.But serious take the guy above saying that the Fourth Reich are living under the Antartic Blah Blah Blah.If you can not prove that statement then it is false,ok there may be a slight differance between a Hoaxer wasting time and a looney that believes it but it does equate to the same thing in the end that the info is false.It is pretty impossible for the Admin to prove Kangaxx Story until he himself makes a mistake or admition.That is why this site would be baron as amost all the info on here cannot be proved beyond peoples theories based not on fact and experiance but on info gained from the web.

[edit on 5-4-2005 by weirdo]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   
The reason I posted that, was not for attention. I believe it to be true, until my sources are to be completely proven false, and I don´t see that happening. It has been a difficult journey for me personally to come to this.

I posted the info, in a small hope that someone somewhere might start to question the reality under which they live.

I can handle people disbelieving, even ridiculing what I post. Their lesson will also be lernt, someday. There´s nothing wrong with that - it really is what they have chosen to go through.

I realise that, on these boards there are hundreds of people, like me, posting their version of whats going on. Everything gets way to messy - so in that sense maybe one would do better to keep shut.
Let people find their own way, the one that is right for them.

It´s just, I see this eventually happening - and I have small glimmer of hope that some will hopefully not buy the lies we will face in the near future from reading posts as mine.

Sorry for the rambling, just had to get that off my chest.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by labasta... I would have spoken to you like the information had been given to me, like I knew it to be true in my heart etc. That I, amongst others were the chosen ones etc. (arrogance with lack of societal importance springs to mind)....

GREAT post labasta - spoken straight from your heart and your experience.

"You have voted labasta for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month."

Nuff said!!

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Way to go Kanga........btw everyone his last prediction in this thread in fact did come true...In February this year the volcanic activity increased by around 400 percent compared to the previous months and recent years on record. Mt St Helen, Indonesia, Russia, Guatamala, Equador, Fiji, Kawaii, New Guinea and Guam have all reupted.

I just read the quote on the first page of this thread and started nearly wetting myself laughing...So right and so true............I haven't read the original thread yet, I am going to save that till tonight when I get home from work but I might add there also has been a huge increase of UFO sightings over the last months as well.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dawnaj
The reason I posted that, was not for attention. I believe it to be true, until my sources are to be completely proven false, and I don´t see that happening. It has been a difficult journey for me personally to come to this.

I posted the info, in a small hope that someone somewhere might start to question the reality under which they live.

I can handle people disbelieving, even ridiculing what I post. Their lesson will also be lernt, someday. There´s nothing wrong with that - it really is what they have chosen to go through.

I realise that, on these boards there are hundreds of people, like me, posting their version of whats going on. Everything gets way to messy - so in that sense maybe one would do better to keep shut.
Let people find their own way, the one that is right for them.

It´s just, I see this eventually happening - and I have small glimmer of hope that some will hopefully not buy the lies we will face in the near future from reading posts as mine.

Sorry for the rambling, just had to get that off my chest.

The reason l picked your comments was due to the way off norm that statement would appear to most people.It is never a good thing to hide in the shadows, this site is for people to gain info on all manor of subjects from all walks of life.For people to question the reality to which they live you really need to proved more info,relying on unprovable statements without any back up such as Kangaxx did in his/her/there thread will only result in inproper questioning.The most important thing is not to back off when people start to question it.If Kangaxx hadn`t obviously lost it and continued to post more info on the group he/she/they are involved in and the UN it might have added some crediabillity.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
Way to go Kanga........btw everyone his last prediction in this thread in fact did come true...In February this year the volcanic activity increased by around 400 percent compared to the previous months and recent years on record. Mt St Helen, Indonesia, Russia, Guatamala, Equador, Fiji, Kawaii, New Guinea and Guam have all reupted.

That as every geologist knows is probable caused by Chandlers Wobble, the effect whereby the poles of the Earth shift location periodically.Happens every six years or so,causes regular shift of geological activity between the Northern and Southern hemispheres.We are at that six year period now.And guess what 2005 plus six more years or so gets quite near to 2012 so look out for more major Earth quakes and Volcanoes people.But sadly we only result in disapointment for the thousands that will die and the Kangaxx believers

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo

The reason l picked your comments was due to the way off norm that statement would appear to most people.It is never a good thing to hide in the shadows, this site is for people to gain info on all manor of subjects from all walks of life.For people to question the reality to which they live you really need to proved more info,relying on unprovable statements without any back up such as Kangaxx did in his/her/there thread will only result in inproper questioning.

Yes, I understand you, and its ok.
I´m not demanding anyone should believe me. I know I can´t give any kind of evidence, and I realise this means alot here. Personally I don´t need that evidence to know somethings going on. And you gotta remember, this is a conspiracy forum - very seldom is anything proved with rock solid evidence.

I have no idea why Kangaxx stopped posting, but from what I remember it got a little heated in that thread. Maybe he just continued contact with those that had an open mind.

I didn´t agree with what he said all the time, but it was inter4esting nonetheless. And if he indeed was scared away, that says alot of how people can be (mis)treated on these forums to the point of leaving.

Ofcourse it was ok to question Kangaxx, but the way this was done was far from "ok" if I remember correct.

I can´t understand why some members feel that they must belittle, patronize and make fun of people, when what they are saying conflicts with their own reality?!

I hope this post made at least some sense, really tired right now...

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Well, a year later, and it didn't come to fruition....
Why dig this up?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   

OK I started reading the thread posted here on this site, It kind of sounds like where the television show on ABC "Lost" is about to go with thier next episode. People who have been living on this planet in isolation from the outside world for years after years only to eventually reveal themselves to human beings who have stumbled onto them.

AAArrrgghhh! is that whats on the island? you've ruined it for me!

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I wonder if Kangaxx is following the Prophet Yahweh buzz...I bet he's hoping PY can deliver the "mothership", cause then he could come back here and say "I told you so"

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So...as much as the thread got out of hand after 53 pages, 784 posts, and a few mods needing to intervene due to overheated conversations (which in the end resulted in the thread being locked), I just wanted to bump this so that some of the other new members can see a really interesting perspective from some really interesting posters

So what happen to 13 pages from this interesting thread. It ends at page 40

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Was this because of banned members deleted pages.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
You know, I'm not so sure what happened to the rest of the pages...perhaps the whole thing got shortened due to banned members...hmmmmmmm???...I hadn't looked at it in so long so this is the first time I'm seeing that the page count went down.

I'd have to go thru the whole thing again (which I'm sure I won't do) to see what happened. It was a very intersting thread none-the-less

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join