It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Month Left Till "Comeback in Official Way"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Ok people
60.000 to 1 - Aliens come back in "offical way this year".
30.000 to 1 - Bush is an alien.
15.000 to 1 - Aliens invade Las Vegas and setup there own sunset strip.
5.000 to 1 - Aliens are already here but made there first attack at Jamaca and are just "chillin out".
2 to 1 - I'll be 100 and still aliens will be "coming back in an offical way this year"

Ok lets place your bets. I'll hold the money

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 03:48 AM
link   
When I was on my studies we had probability and there was a type of probability which grows with the time, I don't know at the moment, but it is common on the traffic watch, so every year probability that thay will come if didn't last year, and year before that, and year before that, grows; so this year they have bigger chance of coming.
I am convinced this is the year something will happen on the UFO plane.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MankoW
I am convinced this is the year something will happen on the UFO plane.

Never stop hoping dude

You just never know.

I'll take the bet that they are chillin in Jamaica mun

Makes you wonder though how peoples faith is these days. Perhaps the masses need something more to believe in!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
im taking bets that bush is busted for having an affair with condeleeza rice.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew Da General
im taking bets that bush is busted for having an affair with condeleeza rice.

It's comments like this that make me hope the aliens actually do show themselves. Can't be too soon either to get the minds of people onto something worthwhile rather than this load of BS or who gets fired or whether they eat bugs on some other reality show.

Sheesh!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
so could anyone here be sure they haven't already been in the same room as an alien? or even talked to one?

thats assuming aliens have successfully infiltrated society. and if they have interstellar travel, whats going to stop that?

my advice is to believe more, otherwise who would alienate themselves to hysteria and racism?

[edit on 1/4/2005 by baaronhaile]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
centurion lighten up it was a joke if you peep my other posts you can see i am an alien believer.im not going to concern my whole life with something that i have no power over.they'll come when they come and thats that.until then i will crack jokes.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
hey Kangaxx -I know you are watching this thread:

Can you please reveal yourself and say some words about your prediction?

greetings, jazz

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew Da General
.......im not going to concern my whole life with something that i have no power over.they'll come when they come and thats that.until then i will crack jokes.

indeed!!!

even if the worlds population signed a petition declaring they are ready for disclosure..... nothing will come of it because we (human governments) are not calling the shots.

Something this big is beyond anyones grasp of reasoning.

don't be to surprised if its not in your lifetime either...

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzgul
hey Kangaxx -I know you are watching this thread:

Can you please reveal yourself and say some words about your prediction?

greetings, jazz

Jazz, you are correct...Not long ago, I received a u2u from Kangaxx thanking me for bringing this thread back up. But, don't expect any new comments, I'm sure he's done posting here, but it be fun to get him back though

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
Not long ago, I received a u2u from Kangaxx thanking me for bringing this thread back up. But, don't expect any new comments, I'm sure he's done posting here, but it be fun to get him back though

Well, pity than... maybe we could here some more revelations

I think he owns us some explanation if he wants to stay credible, don't you think so?

JAK

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Even amongst the debunkers though, how many hoped deep down that he was right? I would have been so very glad to have eaten my words.

Can't help feeling a little sad.

Jack

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I think he owns us some explanation if he wants to stay credible, don't you think so?

Well, he sorta went that route when at the end of the old thread, he stated that he "could have been wrong" about the time frame. And that from what he was told it would have been last year, but no more than the next 3-5 years...so, he gave himslef a cheap out by extending his "comeback" timeframe.

Jak, I agree, I would have loved to see his prediction come true...If for nothing else, to spice up the world a bit, and at the same time take the attention off of the awful things going on in the world, like wars and politcal BS! It's kinda hard to focus on a holy war when we are being introduced to a race of alien beings.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I think it will be bad news if Aliens landed, well for Religion anyway. It has to happen, I think very soon.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
[edit on 6-1-2005 by Heavens_Tears]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heavens_Tears
I think it will be bad news if Aliens landed, well for Religion anyway. It has to happen, I think very soon.

It may be bad for "religious" people, but not for the open minded person who can accept the idea that a "creator" is able to create more than just life on earth...but then again, I could care less if the feelings of the religios nuts get hurt. Just at long as we are not living the "lie" anymore.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
yeah , until you realise a large pecentage of religious "nut nuts" would take any sign of alien visitation telling them there may not be a god as a demon threat and start war

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Very true, but what's one more war to throw on the pile?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
damn it I had the longest reply down and it crashed.

In short, religion will always go along with popular culture to keep itself alive.
Shoud ET rock up, I'm sure it will be accepted as God's creature. Should ET lay it all on the line ie our origins etc (sigh), people will go on believing what the gospel says and ET can believe what it wants.

Thats 1 good thing with religion, because its based on faith & perception and is forever evolving it can assimilate current events very quickly.
It is a control and protocol for the mind. Some adopt it and other see beyond it and seek another control / belief. Our minds need order... not complete order just something to bounce off, otherwise we'd all be in an '___' state of mind...... as the 60's / 70's showed us.

I don't believe war will follow ET going live, as long as it a peaceful encounter, Acceptance, Understanding and peace will prevail. Afterall we all like that fuzzy feeling of belonging.

the above is IMVHO,

[edit on 6-1-2005 by one_small_step]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'm not sure i'd want them to land and make contact
I guess it depends on their intentions, but from what i've read about "greys" and the like, I don't like the sound of them, heh
I wish it were like the films where they were openly peaceful and helpful, but it seems the alien race we hear most about is alot more sinister and uses humanity for whatever it wants, i.e, abductions/testing etc.
It's more like the X-Files than anything

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join